• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Cool. I'm sure she'll love it.
    Thanks TF
    Aw thanks!

Is it just me, or is GW being incredibly slow right now?
    *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

So, I've written a fic for Lea's birthday...but I don't think she'll mind me sharing

Open me!

This is only part one...there should be five parts, but I didn't want to show up with a 6000+ word story one day. Besides, it's fun being able to open presents for five days in a row, right?

Happy early birthday, Lea! (((hugs)))
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
        So, I've written a fic for Lea's birthday...but I don't think she'll mind me sharing

Open me!

This is only part one...there should be five parts, but I didn't want to show up with a 6000+ word story one day. Besides, it's fun being able to open presents for five days in a row, right?

Wow!! Awesome story, sad for teyla, but a lovely ending! Great job YC!

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Open me!

Great start... gosh that find... how sad...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Lookit!

I did the image rotate thing, woohoo!

OT: I'm having such a productive day , been to a workshop that I'd already done last semesta, then sat around for a couple of hours with some friends in the union waiting for a room we'd booked which turned out to have been free all day, then we called off the screening that the room was booked for cos there was only a crappy computer instead of projector and most of us had seen the film anyway (Sleepy Hollow). Then went to Morrisons and forgot to buy cereal! Now sat at computer on Gateworld instead of sending emails to get a work placement.

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
              Aw thanks!

I think you're right.

Open me!

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
              I love it!
              It was sad too, but I love the mix of emotions and everything. Thank you sooooo much Jess.
              (((HUGS)))

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Lookit!

I did the image rotate thing, woohoo!

OT: I'm having such a productive day , been to a workshop that I'd already done last semesta, then sat around for a couple of hours with some friends in the union waiting for a room we'd booked which turned out to have been free all day, then we called off the screening that the room was booked for cos there was only a crappy computer instead of projector and most of us had seen the film anyway (Sleepy Hollow). Then went to Morrisons and forgot to buy cereal! Now sat at computer on Gateworld instead of sending emails to get a work placement.

Oh boy. What a busy day.

Comment

Yeah, they are! I've checked

Comment

Yes, you're right CazzBlade

A team sig for LoveConquers:
                  Spoiler:

So what do you guys think?

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                    Thanx Donna!

oh very nice and yeah get well soon everyone who is sick...And take lots of Chicken Soup,if that doesn't make you better nothing will

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                    I give an advance apology if this post comes across as nagging- I'm just intereseted.....

cabouse18- have you finished my new chapter yet?
                    Just wondering.

Oh- & those caps of John with waterery eyes: way to make viewers cry!!!

Also, I had a dream last night about me & Joe stuck in this room with water covering the floor, & the water was up to my ankles (I'm fairly short, just so you know).
                    Will tell you more about it later if people would like me to.
                    Right now though, I have to get going. I have TAFE at 1pm, but I need to get my lunch & dinner ready to take with me (I don't finish till 9pm!!! Gah!). SO I can't stick around, & tell you more about my Joe dream! (but it can wait!!!)

Catch ya later!
                    Laura.
                    Oh you can't tell us that and then leave us hanging....Oh you are cruel

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                    Even though i havent seen the Kindred yet i had to make something with these caps as they are really good caps
                    Spoiler:

With Writing
                    mmmmm,these are great!

Very nice Donna.

Thanks JT4L

Oh I hope you feel better.

Armte:
                    I hope you like.

This is great too,Armte will love it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      I know these are off topic but i know most of you are XFiles Fans
                      Spoiler:
                      Some HQ pics from Wondercon

Sweet......Thank you soooooooooooooooo much for sharing!

Good Morning Shippers!!

Where is everyone?
                      AT...WORK..... But now i'm home

I was thinking of the same thing!!!
                      Spoiler:
                      It's the same stressed out, very concern tone in his voice. I was like, "WOW!". I also noticed that after Caldwell said the ship left and the camera showed all their faces, Ronon looks back at John.
                      And when Lorne came back without Teyla. He looks at Sam first and then to John. I really wished they showed their reaction.

And one more thing. The scene with Rodney eating. He feeding his face and saying he needs to keep up his streghth, or something like that, and then he looks at John and says, "You should do the same." Then Ronon says that they will find her. I took that he's not eating because he is worried about her. Poor thing.

Here's a couple of sigs:

Thanks Nina for links and Hi Suz!!
                      Very nice!!

Aw thanks!

Oh good,i thought it was my computer....Yeah it's slow for me too!
                      sigpic

Comment

GW is driving me nuts it's so slow... I'm not sure whether it's my computer as well as it's been slow for me all week... and FF.net is also slow.

sigpic

Comment

Open me!

Read it,left ya a review

Spoiler:

Nice,the whole team just kicking back and relaxing!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            GW is driving me nuts it's so slow... I'm not sure whether it's my computer as well as it's been slow for me all week... and FF.net is also slow.

Yeah me too... it's so annoying! Takes like a minute to load the page each time.. *sigh* Hasn't been all week for me though, just today.. And I don't have any problems with ff.net really

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Nope it 's not your comp,it's slow as anything today...It's takin forever to change a page!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Me likes! Good team ep that even if it wasn't worthy of Kolya's demise

Yep me too but then again my laptop's being stupid too and I only got it in January cos my old one died! Just before I started four assignments for uni! terrible timing

Comment

Working...
                                X