• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    Thanks Lordy for these!!

NO!!

Spoiler:
    Now, this is where Elf! is starting to freak a bit!! Check the third one down!! That is so wrong!! NO!!! That should be John...again!!

Tell me about it! LOL!. Oh and the second pic of
    Spoiler:
    John holding the gun on i don't know who, in the back we see that ultra sound thing so we know John manages to find out where Teyla is but since she is still missing in The Last Man, i guess he gets there a little too late. I hope we see a lot of worried John for Teyla in Kindred 2!!!!
    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom

Gator101

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

MrsB108

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic #2 Parts 1-11

Gator101:

Eloquence

I Wish I Knew Before

Echoes of Silence

Tainted Survival, Prologue, Part 1,
      Part 2 (Mature readers only)

Orchestra

Five Ways John Confesses His Feelings For Teyla

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
      Part 5

Dichotomy of the Stolen Kiss

Hope24

Just Dessert to Taste

Bittersweet

JT4Life

Love in the Time of Football

RubyCaspar

Angst Ficlet

Scifan

Forced Admission

Our Time
      Chapter 1-4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6

Comfort

Lollipop Madness

TeylaFan:

100 Kisses Challenge #1, #6
      Trio

Teyilia:

Day at the Bar

YappiChick

Hunger Pains: Cotton Candy

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess-Ancient Baby Maker
      Chapter 18 Impala in the Park

TeyiliaThe Ascension War Part 2 New Birth Mature Readers Only

DevineM27 -The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships

Teal'c2006
      SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
      Mature Readers Only

Cold Shower Alert!!!
      Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator101 Promises to Return

RubyCaspar Pretend

Fic Recs

By Gator 101
      page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4

Non-JT stories and sites:

Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
      I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Teyilia: Hidden Glass Spares No Feet. Mature Readers Only

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.

Comment

I tried posting Fanfic link this morning, but I couldn't get on to GW.
        I have tons to catch up on now.

brb.

Comment

Good point:
          Spoiler:
          I find myself confused over this somewhat. The baby is probably still normal. Did not Micheal say that he had big plans for the child? But, that still leaves to wonder how he knew to have all the eqipment on the ship for her like the ultrasound machine and stuff (stills from GW). Why did Teyla just now mention that Kanann has the Gift now? Give me a break! So, it seems that Micheal used Kanann to get her pregnant. But, you know, knowing my luck, especially with tptb Kanaan is going to be saved or something. There is a still of him and Teyla in K2 on GW. She will probably be able to get through to him because of the Gift or something. But, that still will not explain to me how Mikey knew Teyla was pregnant because K did not even konw. The Athosians were already missing before she found out. So,is Mikey the actually the father of the baby? I have got no clue at this point. Now, if this is the case, what does this mean for our JT? Are really going to get some good scenes with them? Probably not, the writers will give that space to Rodney or Keller. I so hate that! Does this post make any sense to any of you? Probaby not, but, I, myself, am not sure about this whole baby thing. Confused and Conflicted is what it is to me.
          It makes sense to me!
          Spoiler:
          The fact that Michael says he has big plans for the child does not necessarily mean the child is normal. If he had a hand in creating the child he would still have to wait till the child is born before he could carry out his plans. Michael, if he wasn't aware before hand, found out she was pregnant in the vision he sent her. He did confess that was truly him and not Kanaan. He could have taken steps to prepare then as he waited for her to fall into his trap. Teyla probably didn't mention that Kanaan had the gift before now because she didn't believe it was important. If you read the spoilers for Season 5 Search and Rescue you would already know
          Spoiler:
          that Kanaan is in that ep as well.

I hope this clears some things up for you. Right now everything is up in the air. There are no real answers just questions. Which is the way it is supposed to be with a long arc like this one. We most likely won't know everything until this is over. All we can hope for is that at least some of the questions will be answered in the next ep. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Don't worry I am confident that J/T will end up on top in the end!

Comment

It's a miracle! I'm actually able to bum signal off my neighbor right now. That never happens, but all of a sudden I got bars.

About last night:
            Spoiler:
            '...this family reunion.' If Michael meant the Athosians he would have simply said 'reunion'. 'This' is a demonstrative pronoun denoting a current situation not one that will take place later. The writers know this because they're writers...they did it on purpose. I think Michael was implying that he is the daddy, and that mommy, daddy, and baby are finally all together.

Are there Teyla/Michael shippers? Because if they exist, they should be cheering right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
              It makes sense to me!
              Spoiler:
              The fact that Michael says he has big plans for the child does not necessarily mean the child is normal. If he had a hand in creating the child he would still have to wait till the child is born before he could carry out his plans. Michael, if he wasn't aware before hand, found out she was pregnant in the vision he sent her. He did confess that was truly him and not Kanaan. He could have taken steps to prepare then as he waited for her to fall into his trap. Teyla probably didn't mention that Kanaan had the gift before now because she didn't believe it was important. If you read the spoilers for Season 5 Search and Rescue you would already know
              Spoiler:
              that Kanaan is in that ep as well.

I hope this clears some things up for you. Right now everything is up in the air. There are no real answers just questions. Which is the way it is supposed to be with a long arc like this one. We most likely won't know everything until this is over. All we can hope for is that at least some of the questions will be answered in the next ep. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. Don't worry I am confident that J/T will end up on top in the end!
              I guess that is seems like they have been like they are 'husband and wife' relationship of all them. And, the moments we have had this season that somehow Teyla would take it out John or lash out from hurting or whatever. I don't know. We will have to wait for S5 like you said for the answers.
              1-800-Iluv-JandT
              sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Thanks Lordy for these!!

NO!!

Spoiler:
                Now, this is where Elf! is starting to freak a bit!! Check the third one down!! That is so wrong!! NO!!! That should be John...again!!
                Hey! I just noticed something there!

Spoiler:
                In the third pic there, the one with Kanaan and Teyla, Teyla's right arm restraint is open. Yet her arm is still in it. Interesting!

It doesn't really look like a touching or romantic scene anyways. It more looks like a creepy scene (Teyla doesn't exactly have a happy face). Kanaan is probably telling her how important it is to his lord, Michael, and trying to convince her to become Michael's QUEEN!!! (I don't know really, just a guess). This scene looks like the one in the promo where
                Spoiler:
                there is someone walking towards Teyla and she thinks it's Michael but I think it is Kanaan!

The Replicators
                We must Replicate

Comment

Originally posted by JTLover View Post

Spoiler:
                  In the third pic there, the one with Kanaan and Teyla, Teyla's right arm restraint is open. Yet her arm is still in it. Interesting!

It doesn't really look like a touching or romantic scene anyways. It more looks like a creepy scene (Teyla doesn't exactly have a happy face). Kanaan is probably telling her how important it is to his lord, Michael, and trying to convince her to become Michael's QUEEN!!! (I don't know really, just a guess). This scene looks like the one in the promo where
                  Spoiler:
                  there is someone walking towards Teyla and she thinks it's Michael but I think it is Kanaan!

Oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh,i didn't even notice that...You've got a good eye!!
                  Spoiler:
                  I just notice on the last pic it's open also!

Spoiler:
                  Looks more of a creepy scene than a happy scene and Kannan looks way creepy...hmm wonde where Shep is in that pic...Is that where they were holding Teyla,if so then he would be too late,right..Oh can't wait to see John's reaction when he's too late to save Teyla!
                  Last edited by Linda06; 23 February 2008, 12:54 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther View Post
                    It makes sense to me!
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    At first, it seemed like Michael only found out that she was pregnant in the vision he sent her, but then I remembered that he was pretending to be Kanan in the vision, and Kanan doesn't know Teyla is pregnant, so in order for Teyla not to get suspicious, Michael would have to pretend to be surprised along with the "Awe, I'm going to be a father. This is so wonderful, Teyla *smooch* I love you" emotions. Michael is good at playing people, but Teyla isn't easily fooled, yet Teyla got fooled and now she's locked up. It seems like most of us have been fooled along with her. This is just my opinion because I'm got my 'Michael's the daddy' theory to defend.

Comment

Do we have anyone left who hasnt voted yet today....http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...50374&page=101

we're still hangin in there..
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks Lordy for these!!

NO!!

Spoiler:
                        Oh, I know... *clears throat*
                        Spoiler:
                        KEEP YER HANDS OFF JOHN'S GAL, TWITTER!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        I tried posting Fanfic link this morning, but I couldn't get on to GW.
                        I have tons to catch up on now.

brb.
                        Hey Sci, nice to see ya.
                        Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                        It's a miracle! I'm actually able to bum signal off my neighbor right now. That never happens, but all of a sudden I got bars.

About last night:
                        Spoiler:
                        '...this family reunion.' If Michael meant the Athosians he would have simply said 'reunion'. 'This' is a demonstrative pronoun denoting a current situation not one that will take place later. The writers know this because they're writers...they did it on purpose. I think Michael was implying that he is the daddy, and that mommy, daddy, and baby are finally all together.

Are there Teyla/Michael shippers? Because if they exist, they should be cheering right now.
                        You bet they are! I believe that there is a Michael/Teyla thread somewhere back on page 2 or 3...
                        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          At first, it seemed like Michael only found out that she was pregnant in the vision he sent her, but then I remembered that he was pretending to be Kanan in the vision, and Kanan doesn't know Teyla is pregnant, so in order for Teyla not to get suspicious, Michael would have to pretend to be surprised along with the "Awe, I'm going to be a father. This is so wonderful, Teyla *smooch* I love you" emotions. Michael is good at playing people, but Teyla isn't easily fooled, yet Teyla got fooled and now she's locked up. It seems like most of us have been fooled along with her. This is just my opinion because I'm got my 'Michael's the daddy' theory to defend.

You know what! This ep could have been called 'Deception of Truth'..
                          I think I read something with this title or something like it!!..

Yep, I sure did!
                          Here's the linky!

http://www.geocities.com/yappichick/rrfeb.html

It's a great read! The writer's of the show must've read this! *wink* just kidding!
                          Last edited by Elflinn; 23 February 2008, 01:13 PM.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

[QUOTE=Mayra;7784828]Thank you Donna!, i hadn't checked JM's blog. YAY! i look forward to any Teyla centric episodes! very nice!.
                            np Mayra
                            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Do we have anyone left who hasnt voted yet today....http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...50374&page=101

we're still hangin in there..
                              I just totally wasted my vote. I hope ya'll will forgive me. At least I did a bit of damage to the E/J vote. It seemed hilarious at the time. I got caught up with my theory. Now I'm curious to see how long it takes to get killed. I promise to vote more responsibly tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                                Someone mention an Army...

oh my, what are the Rebel Fleets doing here?!

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom

Gator101

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

MrsB108

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic #2 Parts 1-11

Gator101:

Eloquence

I Wish I Knew Before

Echoes of Silence

Tainted Survival, Prologue, Part 1,
                                Part 2 (Mature readers only)

Orchestra

Five Ways John Confesses His Feelings For Teyla

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
                                Part 5

Dichotomy of the Stolen Kiss

Hope24

Just Dessert to Taste

Bittersweet

JT4Life

Love in the Time of Football

RubyCaspar

Angst Ficlet

Scifan

Forced Admission

Our Time
                                Chapter 1-4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6

Comfort

Lollipop Madness

TeylaFan:

100 Kisses Challenge #1, #6
                                Trio

Teyilia:

Day at the Bar

YappiChick

Hunger Pains: Cotton Candy

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess-Ancient Baby Maker
                                Chapter 18 Impala in the Park

TeyiliaThe Ascension War Part 2 New Birth Mature Readers Only

DevineM27 -The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships

Teal'c2006
                                SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
                                Mature Readers Only

Cold Shower Alert!!!
                                Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator101 Promises to Return

RubyCaspar Pretend

Fic Recs

By Gator 101
                                page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4

Non-JT stories and sites:

Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
                                I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Teyilia: Hidden Glass Spares No Feet. Mature Readers Only

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
                                Darn my story is at the bottom, but what the hey YAYA AND THANKS SCI!!!!
                                Originally posted by JTLover View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

oh my, I really shouldn't have watched the midnight screening!! now I gotta wait a week!! anyhow I'm watching both together again so I'll be happy!
                                You know what! This ep could have been called 'Deception of Truth'..
                                I think I read something with this title or something like it!!..
                                Elfie! you get a great big..... MENTAL GREEN!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X