• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Morning peeps.....Its Kindred day......

Ruby -
    Spoiler:
    Bustin out some old school ficlets huh?? Did you have something in mind if you can track down the other one???
    No, I just want to re-read it!!

Ok, I spent another half hour trawling again this morning and didn't find anything... TeylaFan, do you remember the ficlet I'm talking about? MrsB wrote it in response to something I said about
    Spoiler:
    Teyla being captured by Michael and the angst John would feel if he's forced to leave her behind. It's basically John finds Teyla in a cell, and he can't get her out. He has to leave, and doesn't want to, and Teyla has to beg him to go, and he promises to come back for her and it ends with Teyla stepping back into the shadows so John can't see her anymore and it's just heartbreaking!

Anyway, if you can remember it, I know it was posted after you joined the thread, which would help me out timewise.
    sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      No, it's not until next Sunday..
      Spoiler:
      But my friends wanted to surprise me. It was very nice. We had pizza and cake. They got my favorit pizza, Mediteraen(sp). It has black olive, artichokes, roasted red peppers, and sundried tomotoes. Mmmm

I'm glad you're feeling better.

I love them both TF.

I think Hope will love it.
      Oh good, cause I gotta write you something really good!
      That's sweet of them! Hmm indeed

Thanks, thanks, and Thanks!!

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Ok, I spent another half hour trawling again this morning and didn't find anything... TeylaFan, do you remember the ficlet I'm talking about? MrsB wrote it in response to something I said about
      Spoiler:
      Teyla being captured by Michael and the angst John would feel if he's forced to leave her behind. It's basically John finds Teyla in a cell, and he can't get her out. He has to leave, and doesn't want to, and Teyla has to beg him to go, and he promises to come back for her and it ends with Teyla stepping back into the shadows so John can't see her anymore and it's just heartbreaking!

Anyway, if you can remember it, I know it was posted after you joined the thread, which would help me out timewise.
      Hmm... can't say I remember it.. I'll go and look for it too when I get back
      Do you remember the title?

BBL
      *Beautiful sig by Scifan!*

“Because you can.”

--

Comment

Spoiler:

Author's Links

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess

Camy aka Cielito

Crescere

DevineM27

Doxymom

Gator101

Hope24 aka Fox66

JT4Life

jtjaforever

Landjrule

MrsB108

Padme18

Ruby Caspar

Sanssong

Scifan

Seldear aka Tielan

SheylaFreak aka Camerine

Teal'c206 aka Jack O'Neal2006

Teyilia aka Autumnstarr

TeylaFan

Winged Pegasus

YappiChick

Find More JT Fanfics On These Sites:

Beya

JT Convergence

Unique Bond

Author's Fanfics Daily/Weekly Post Links

Round Robin Fic #2 Parts 1-11

Gator101:

Eloquence

I Wish I Knew Before

Echoes of Silence

Tainted Survival, Prologue, Part 1,
        Part 2 (Mature readers only)

Orchestra

Five Ways John Confesses His Feelings For Teyla

Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4
        Part 5

Dichotomy of the Stolen Kiss

Hope24

Just Dessert to Taste

Bittersweet

JT4Life

Love in the Time of Football

RubyCaspar

Angst Ficlet

Scifan

Forced Admission

Our Time
        Chapter 1-4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6

Comfort

Lollipop Madness

TeylaFan:

100 Kisses Challenge #1, #6
        Trio

Teyilia:

Day at the Bar

YappiChick

Hunger Pains: Cotton Candy

Fanfic Chapter Updates

Anlaria Onyx aka Agrabah's Princess-Ancient Baby Maker
        Chapter 18 Impala in the Park

TeyiliaThe Ascension War Part 2 New Birth Mature Readers Only

DevineM27 -The Enemy Within Part 2, Chapter 1: Relationships

Teal'c2006
        SGA- A Rip In Time Chapter 3
        Mature Readers Only

Cold Shower Alert!!!
        Warning: Mature Readers ONLY!

Gator101 Promises to Return

RubyCaspar Pretend

Fic Recs

By Gator 101
        page 1, page 2, page 3, page 4

Non-JT stories and sites:

Find SGA and SG-1 fics @ Heliopolis
        I didn't see any JT, but it might have other good stories.

Teyilia: Hidden Glass Spares No Feet. Mature Readers Only

If I missed anything Please PM me. And try to send me your post link to my PM. Click on the number on your post, then copy and paste the web address.
        Last edited by scifan; 22 February 2008, 01:48 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Spoiler:

OT~
          Spoiler:
          Wow dude, good memory.....I tried looking through my posts but it doesnt let you go back far enough (DUH for me) I'll try to help look.....

Comment

Originally posted by TeylaFan View Post
            Yeah... Thanks Sure. Sorry, I know it's a little late I was working on other sigs
            Spoiler:

I can't choose! Really awesome, all of them! I guess... maybe the last one?

Hey, what do you think of this one, made it for Hope:
            Spoiler:
            Beautiful...both of them!
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah... Thanks Sure. Sorry, I know it's a little late I was working on other sigs
              Spoiler:

Spoiler:
              Nice!

Ohhh. I wish I could use it. That is some mighty fine art!!!
              You can use it.

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post

Unfortunatley, I was sick in bed yesterday and for some reason if i tried to stand up or walk around I felt all light-headed and dizzy Today was better, but that's basically two days of doing nothing. It wasn't the kind of sick where you can get around and do stuff, it's the do absolutley nothing at all sick, which drives me crazy!

Hope y'all are well!
              Really? I got sick yesterday afternoon, and now I'm home with a bad cold today.
              Hope everyone who's sick will get better.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
              Well the consorted effort of every other ship and their friends trying to vote us out in the Ship game seems to be working.. but don't give up.. we'll keep hanging in there so off you all go and vote...
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50374&page=94
              Voted.
              They must have forged some kind of alliance because that is just wow.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                I agree. I am NOT a Weir fan. At all. She's meant to be this fantastic diplomat but I never saw it. In Progeny and Condemned when she threatened the leaders (OBeroth in Progeny and the other dude in Condemned) I was like... eh, naw hen. Lol. I'm glad she won't be coming back. I just can't see her as a bad ass chick. And I know this is bashing but the eyebrow really annoyed me. It kept getting higher and higher and higher.

I just really didn't like her. It's why I could never buy into the whole Sheppard Weir stuff. If she'd been remotely likable for me, I'm sure I'd have jumped on that band wagon. Maybe. I don't know.

That's another thing. John left her behind and didn't try to find her. Meanwhile, a year later
                Spoiler:
                he's off actively searching for Teyla - probably against Carter's orders. She didn't let him go after Weir, so I don't see her letting him go after Teyla. But he does.

What does that say about the so called "Love" between those two characters? Eh, not much from what I can see.

And their hug was totally crass; she practically jumped him and he looked really REALLY uncomfortable and didn't hug her back
                Spoiler:
                Not like our Sheyla hugs
                Although he did grab her hand after it... But still.

No. I don't like Weir. I wasn't sure about Carter in Atlantis but she's certainly much better than Weir. She gives all of those around her their dues. Even Radek.

And somehow, I don't think she'd have a problem if John and Teyal got together.
                So just a wild guess here but i'm thinking you don't like Weir much I didn't really like her at first but she kinda grew on me but sometimes i didn't like how she interacted with John,sometimes it felt like she was talking down to him or taliking to a Kid.....You know i didn't miss Weir as much as i thought i would but it's great having Carter here,i was a little worried to begin with,but i'm glad my worries were unfounded,for the amount of eps she was in shes kept kinda in the background and let the others do what they do best,Weir didn't do that!

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                Loved how you said that! LOL!. Yup, at least we are canon that's for sure!

That's the one!...totally fitting for the episode HOT Zone!

True, i often wonder how big the J/T fan base is because a lot of people who have LJ's and yahoo groups may not post here. Okay, i will Rephrase my last comment, we are the most hated ship on GW LOL!. See, even you dad see's J/T and i'm sure a lot of casual viewers see J/T too!. I'm sure if i sit my dad down and have him watch Conversion, The Long Goodbye, heck Rising for that matter i'm sure he'll even see the potential in J/T.

I have noticed that about the non-shippers especially this season. In a lot of the episodes they have commented at how nice some of the J/T scene's have been. Whether they see it as friendship or possible ship, there is no ignoring that these two have the closest and nicest scene's.

Nice to see you as well Blue!. I love how you said that and look, i think i read you are off to bed...so yup, we are definitely two ships passing in the night! LOL!.
                Loved how i said what...Like it or lump it

Yup it's totally fitting having hot colours for a hot scene!

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                HI....did you guys see the previews on Scifi for the Kindred..

Spoiler:
                apparentely, the previews are saying that Teyla was tricked by the Replicators....WHAT?????
                Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
                Yeah, I saw that and thought it was a mistake. They even suggest it may be a SciFi error.......

Spoiler:
                BUT, I thought I saw a Replicator uniform on one of the guys in the trailer. He's shooting and his arms are extended. He looks like he's wearing a beige outfit and funny cuffs on the end of the sleeves. He's not Wraith and he doesn't look Lantean. (shrugs) Maybe there's another twist.
                Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                Yeah
                Spoiler:
                And then she gets picked up by a dart.... I'm confused.
                OK
                Spoiler:
                now i'm confused...I didn't think the repli's were in this ep

Oh and good Afternoon guys!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning Linda! lol

HI....did you guys see the previews on Scifi for the Kindred..

Spoiler:
                  apparentely, the previews are saying that Teyla was tricked by the Replicators....WHAT?????
                  Wait what?
                  Spoiler:
                  Replicators? Did they make a mistake or something because that doesn't really make sense. The Replicators are gone, except for Weir's, but what would they want with Teyla?

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                    So just a wild guess here but i'm thinking you don't like Weir much I didn't really like her at first but she kinda grew on me but sometimes i didn't like how she interacted with John,sometimes it felt like she was talking down to him or taliking to a Kid.....You know i didn't miss Weir as much as i thought i would but it's great having Carter here,i was a little worried to begin with,but i'm glad my worries were unfounded,for the amount of eps she was in shes kept kinda in the background and let the others do what they do best,Weir didn't do that!

OK
                    Spoiler:
                    now i'm confused...I didn't think the repli's were in this ep

Oh and good Afternoon guys!!!
                    Weir grew on me as well...I may not have been her biggest fan but there were times when I thought she was pretty good. I love Torri so maybe that had something to do with it. The only thing about her character that often bugged me was how she seemed to often have trouble with the military aspect of Atlantis.....I mean she was a negotiator yes, but there were obvious times when that just wasn't needed. They put her in charge b/c they never expected to get into a war in that galaxy but I think someone like Sam, who has a science and Military background is better suited to run the city. I am however, keeping an open mind about Woosely.....Can't make a decision on how bad or good he is until I see him in action.

As for the promo.....

Spoiler:
                    I think scifi made a mistake....go to MGM's site and watch their promo....there is no mention of Replicators but Wraith Worshippers instead. It wouldn't be the first time scifi has screwed up a promo.
                    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                    &=AWESOME &Forever
                    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Oh good, cause I gotta write you something really good!
                      That's sweet of them! Hmm indeed

Thanks, thanks, and Thanks!!

Hmm... can't say I remember it.. I'll go and look for it too when I get back
                      Do you remember the title?

BBL
                      Awww. Thanks.

Maff it 3 day's before me this year, next year it'll be 2. She's the 28th.

Beautiful...both of them!
                      Camy!!!
                      Do you have a snow day today?
                      Also, did you see my manips for 2 of your challenges?

Comment

Awww. Thanks.

Maff it 3 day's before me this year, next year it'll be 2. She's the 28th.

Camy!!!
                        Do you have a snow day today?
                        Also, did you see my manips for 2 of your challenges?

I HAVE A SNOW DAY!!!!!

I am sooo frickin excited about it too b/c work has been hell....so a three day weekend is always nice
                        Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
                        &=AWESOME &Forever
                        No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Very nice!
                          Hee, Love it
                          ruby and TeylaFan - glad you both like the poster.
                          I love it!!
                          Thanks WL. Come in more often.
                          Thanks sci glad you like it too and i would love to post in here more often but i don't know if you have noticed or not but I'm not good at discussions thats why i don't post here.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            I'm been off all week with a cold.. and usually I'm never sick.. Had to venture out yesterday and do grocery shopping and I felt really icky.. not a good time to be buying food when you feel icky.. but I feel much better today... I watched Rising this morning...it was really an awesome pilot.. but even then I didn't take to Weir.. she was just the wrong person for the job and she went from bad to worse IMO... I couldn't believe how everyone has changed since the first ep.... John looks a lot older now I think... Teyla looks better, McKay is a bit chunkier and has less hair. The only one who looks the same is Zelenka..

I'm not going to speculate anymore on Kindred.. I don't want to build it up too much either in case it disappoints.... usually the eps you look forward to the most are the ones that let you down and the ones where you have no expectations .. like Midway.. turn out to be the best eps..
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                              No he doesn't!!

He looks like Mr. Rogers in that outfit!!
                              Um who's Mr Rogers?

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
                              Just got home from a recruitment event. Convincing prospective grad students to come to the University of Chicago seems to involve a lot of alcohol... I wonder why...

Nightynight, everyone.

And JT love!

(Quarantine MP, sorry for the repost, no time for anything else)

Spoiler:

Wake up sleepyheads!
                              I've been awake since 6:30 this Morning i'll have you know,i've been at work

Morning peeps.... how is everyone.. getting all geared up for Kindred I hope...

Well the consorted effort of every other ship and their friends trying to vote us out in the Ship game seems to be working.. but don't give up.. we'll keep hanging in there so off you all go and vote...
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=50374&page=94

Oh thanks for the pics Mayra of the last man...
                              Yup but i'm still so proud of what we've achieved....You guys are just the best...And i'll still be voting until it is mathematically impossible to win

OMG peeps...
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe Kanan is a replicator... he has been manipulating Teyla all along into thinking he cares about her, and its some big master plan by ... um Michael !!!..

Spoiler:
                              Oh i like that scenario,wouldn't it be great if something like this happened but i highly doubt it....So many possibilities for this storylines,i really hope it doesn't disappoint whatever they came up with!

Teyla chose this over Shep...

Spoiler:
                              Ewwww...

NOOOOO..... Teyla ... tell him you don't want to go .. you are quite content where you are..
                              Ok i changed my mind
                              Spoiler:
                              At first when i saw him i was like,well he's not bad but that close up....ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                                Hi guys i just wanted to post this here its a motivational poster i made its not great but i hope you all like it anyway
                                Spoiler:
                                Nice....They do seem to be alot more touchy feely with each other this season though!

Here you go TeylaFan - I experimented a little with them:

Spoiler:

Ah yes that's better,the writing blends in with the rest of the pic now!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                These are great!

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
                                Weir grew on me as well...I may not have been her biggest fan but there were times when I thought she was pretty good. I love Torri so maybe that had something to do with it. The only thing about her character that often bugged me was how she seemed to often have trouble with the military aspect of Atlantis.....I mean she was a negotiator yes, but there were obvious times when that just wasn't needed. They put her in charge b/c they never expected to get into a war in that galaxy but I think someone like Sam, who has a science and Military background is better suited to run the city. I am however, keeping an open mind about Woosely.....Can't make a decision on how bad or good he is until I see him in action.

As for the promo.....

Spoiler:
                                I think scifi made a mistake....go to MGM's site and watch their promo....there is no mention of Replicators but Wraith Worshippers instead. It wouldn't be the first time scifi has screwed up a promo.
                                Oh right,yeah i saw the promo on MGM and they said nothing about
                                Spoiler:
                                the repli's.....So who's thinking Twitter is a Wraith Worshipper then.....MEEEEEE!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X