John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Haha... I know. But he's a noble man... he thinks he's doing the right thing. Meh.

We know I'm a Shepp/Teyla girl at heart!

I do try!

EG posted this link because she said it reminded her of me... and my giant stirring spoon... http://youtube.com/watch?v=AEwlOhhhI1c
    A stirring spoon is another way of saying sh*t stirrer; only nicer
    Sigs made by EG & Teylafan
    &=AWESOME &Forever
    No SGA fics yet....but ya never know

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
      oh your good, really sneaky bringing in the shweir angle and all........makes for a great horror fic for us JT fans.
      It's worse then horror for me though... now I have to go and dig in my Danny/Lindsay clips to get that yuck picture out of my head... or get Danny to run it over with his Harley... *runs screaming from the room *
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        Very Cool! I am looking forward to your part GNB!

Is this your first time at writing fic, too?
        Thanks Elf!
        Yep. Well, its my first time posting a fic.

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Hey GNB How are you doing?
        Hey Sci! I'm okay, what about you?

Round Robin Fic part 8
        (I apologize. This is way too long...I got carried away. Go easy on me. )

Spoiler:
        Suddenly there was cranking sound, and seconds later the door grinded to the side exposing the eroded walls of the hall before her. Teyla hesitated, this new development seemed a little too good to be true. She checked around the room one more time, the water still flowing in at a steady pace. There was no where else to go so she cautiously made her way into the hallway, trailing water on the floor.

Teyla soon realized she was much deeper into the compound then she had expected. She had ascended stairwell after stairwell and crossed increasingly longer halls, to say she was exhausted was a severe understatement. What surprised her even more was that she had yet to come across a single one of Michael’s creatures. Then she saw it.

The hall emptied into a room at least 15 meters from her position. A single figure stood in the center of the room, it seemed to be waiting for her. Turning back was pointless since whomever it was could always corner her back into the water room. Teyla took the risk and approached, and when she was close enough to see who it was she regretted approaching for she was completely unprepared for who it was as her heart slammed against her chest.

Kanaan. Standing at full height, legs slightly spread apart, arms draping at his sides, although she couldn’t see his eyes she felt him staring at her intensely.

“Hello Teyla.” He greeted her gently, his voice coated in a soft sadness.

“Kanaan.” she acknowledged, feeling distant and cold. She took a few tentative steps forward yet kept at a distance. Questions hung on her shoulders like a massive weight. “What are you doing here? Where are the others?”

“Others?”

“My people!” Teyla no long bothered to keep her emotions in check, her anger spilling out of her in waves and crashing into Kanaan, who stood his ground, remaining impassive. It infuriated her. How dare he.

“They are not here. Michael is keeping them else where.” He picked up on the meaning of her words, in her eyes, he was no longer considered one of her people. He had grieved and excepted that loss long ago, but he still suffered a dull pain.

“You did not answer my question. Where are they?” He had acknowledged his affiliation with Michael and the betrayal ripped through her body.

“I do not know. He has moved them recently, and has yet to inform me of where.”

“And I am to believe you?”, bitterness laced her words.

“I hoped you would.”, he tilted his head slightly. “I’m not here to lie to you Teyla.”

She didn’t know whether she should laugh at his words or cry. “Just tell me this,” she took a moment, “what could have possibly compelled you to betray your people, your family…and me?!” Her voice cracked and she choked on the emotion. Hot tears poured down her cheeks as her chest heaved, it was becoming very difficult for her to breath. She leaned against the wall for support as she battled for control, but she was tired…so tired.

Kanaan stood there shaking as he watched the woman he admired and deeply cared for crumble to the floor, violent sobs racking her body. He wanted to go to her but knew she wouldn’t welcome it, so he stood there and gave her time to finish.

Several minutes had passed, Teyla had settled but still had not moved from the floor. Although she wasn’t looking at him yet she addressed him. “We were so close. I let you into my heart…my bed-”

“-no.”

She looked up at him, befuddled.

He paused. “Do you remember our night together?”

She gave a quick glance down at her stomach and nodded.

“It didn’t happen.” she opened her mouth to argue but he cut her off. “During the feast that night…I added a substance to your wine, we walked back to your tent, you were disoriented, and when you passed out inside I lifted you over my shoulder and carried you into the forest where a dart was waiting. You were taken through the gate to here where you were impregnated in a lab with John Sheppard‘s DNA, not in a bed with me.” He was now crouching in front of her at eyelevel holding her gaze. It was difficult but he maintained his composure, just like she taught him.

Tears were again flowing freely down her face as she absorbed the information. “Why Colonel Sheppard?”

“Who knows how powerful someone with both Wraith and Ancient DNA could be.”

Teyla’s eyes widened, beginning to panic at the implications of that statement.

He scooted closer, gently holding her arms. “Did you really think Michael would let you keep him?”

Enraged, Teyla roared as her fist made contact with his face.

Your turn Sci

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by cabouse18 View Post
          A stirring spoon is another way of saying sh*t stirrer; only nicer
          *looks to large spoon by side*

Are you a poo stirrer?

*spoon shakes head*

Spoon doesn't agree.
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
            Thanks Elf!

Round Robin Fic part 8

Spoiler:
            Suddenly there was cranking sound, and seconds later the door grinded to the side exposing the eroded walls of the hall before her. Teyla hesitated, this new development seemed a little too good to be true. She checked around the room one more time, the water still flowing in at a steady pace. There was no where else to go so she cautiously made her way into the hallway, trailing water on the floor.

Teyla soon realized she was much deeper into the compound then she had expected. She had ascended stairwell after stairwell and crossed increasingly longer halls, to say she was exhausted was a severe understatement. What surprised her even more was that she had yet to come across a single one of Michael’s creatures. Then she saw it.

The hall emptied into a room at least 15 meters from her position. A single figure stood in the center of the room, it seemed to be waiting for her. Turning back was pointless since whomever it was could always corner her back into the water room. Teyla took the risk and approached, and when she was close enough to see who it was she regretted approaching for she was completely unprepared for who it was as her heart slammed against her chest.

Kanaan. Standing at full height, legs slightly spread apart, arms draping at his sides, although she couldn’t see his eyes she felt him staring at her intensely.

“Kanaan.” she acknowledged, feeling distant and cold. She took a few tentative steps forward yet kept at a distance. Questions hung on her shoulders like a massive weight. “What are you doing here? Where are the others?”

“Others?”

“My people!” Teyla no long bothered to keep her emotions in check, her anger spilling out of her in waves and crashing into Kanaan, who stood his ground, remaining impassive. It infuriated her. How dare he.

“They are not here. Michael is keeping them else where.” He picked up on the meaning of her words, in her eyes, he was no longer considered one of her people. He had grieved and excepted that loss long ago, but he still suffered a dull pain.

“You did not answer my question. Where are they?” He had acknowledged his affiliation with Michael and the betrayal ripped through her body.

“I hoped you would.”, he tilted his head slightly. “I’m not here to lie to you Teyla.”

She didn’t know whether she should laugh at his words or cry. “Just tell me this,” she took a moment, “what could have possibly compelled you to betray your people, your family…and me?!” Her voice cracked and she choked on the emotion. Hot tears poured down her cheeks as her chest heaved, it was becoming very difficult for her to breath. She leaned against the wall for support as she battled for control, but she was tired…so tired.

Kanaan stood there shaking as he watched the woman he admired and deeply cared for crumble to the floor, violent sobs racking her body. He wanted to go to her but knew she wouldn’t welcome it, so he stood there and gave her time to finish.

Several minutes had passed, Teyla had settled but still had not moved from the floor. Although she wasn’t looking at him yet she addressed him. “We were so close. I let you into my heart…my bed-”

“-no.”

“It didn’t happen.” she opened her mouth to argue but he cut her off. “During the feast that night…I added a substance to your wine, we walked back to your tent, you were disoriented, and when you passed out inside I lifted you over my shoulder and carried you into the forest where a dart was waiting. You were taken through the gate to here where you were impregnated in a lab with John Sheppard‘s DNA, not in a bed with me.” He was now crouching in front of her at eyelevel holding her gaze. It was difficult but he maintained his composure, just like she taught him.

Tears were again flowing freely down her face as she absorbed the information. “Why Colonel Sheppard?”

He scooted closer, gently holding her arms. “Did you really think Michael would let you keep him?”

Your turn Sci
            Woooooo! Very nice.

Auntie Sci si busy writing her other fic... she's not to be distracted...

Comment

Are you a poo stirrer?

*spoon shakes head*

Spoon doesn't agree.
              Ya know I should be worried that you are talking to a spoon but I would be more worried if the spoon *asked* you that question And since when do spoons have heads that can shake?

psst..someone get a straight jacket Gator is losing it; just don't tell her that
              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Haha... I know. But he's a noble man... he thinks he's doing the right thing. Meh.

We know I'm a Shepp/Teyla girl at heart!

I do try!

EG posted this link because she said it reminded her of me... and my giant stirring spoon... http://youtube.com/watch?v=AEwlOhhhI1c

but wait who's the banana
                my font is really small

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                It's worse then horror for me though... now I have to go and dig in my Danny/Lindsay clips to get that yuck picture out of my head... or get Danny to run it over with his Harley... *runs screaming from the room *
                poor link girl done in by Laura's big stirring spoon
                Spoiler:
                Maffieg

Comment

Thanks Elf!

Round Robin Fic part 8

Spoiler:

“Others?”

“-no.”

Your turn Sci
                  Great update...

Spoiler:
                  Oh he is bad...*lol* and now Teyla knows the truth... gosh...I hope John gets to her soon and hell I wonder what his reaction is going to be...the guy is going to be floored...
                  And *lol* I loved the last bit when she just went so angry and hit him *lol*
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

but wait who's the banana
                    my font is really small

poor link girl done in by Laura's big stirring spoon
                    I know... I'm sorry... lol.

Hmm... I dunno... but the first bit was funny!
                    Ya know I should be worried that you are talking to a spoon but I would be more worried if the spoon *asked* you that question And since when do spoons have heads that can shake?

psst..someone get a straight jacket Gator is losing it; just don't tell her that
                    It's that special bendy one from the Matrix *rolls eyes good naturedly* Spoon is offended.

Comment

Hee hee I just looked and saw my last post was on page 3115 - no way I'm I attempting to catch up! I just wanted to drop in and say hi, I'm still alive. I've just been very very busy with real life and can't keep up with the thread. I'm checking my PMs though so if anyone has any new fics or spoilers or wants to tell me something really cool, send me a message! Sorry I can't stay, I miss you all!

JT love!
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

GNB - Go you dude. Excellent dialogue and great concepts. Total entertainment. Oh and congrats on 1200 man!

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Honestly,i couldn't care less what they do with the Kid just as long as it's not a permanent part of Atlantis....I reall don't want Teyla to be all Maternalized (is that even a word) Anyway i don't want her with a Kid tied to her ankles...I like Teyla just the way she is!

Not sure,ask one of the Mods...They'd be able to tell ya!
                          Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          No, manips are not allowed. These are beautiful!!
                          Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I'm hoping too, but I can't promise.

I voted.

Hey WP!!

Very nice. All of them

Hey GNB How are you doing?

I'll read as so as I update Our Time
                          Very very pretty EG

Sooooo sweet and tender...Good job Laura!!!!!!!!!!good job!!!!!
                          Just one word: THANKS!

Are you a poo stirrer?

*spoon shakes head*

Spoon doesn't agree.
                          Oh dear... what did I get myself into...
                          sigpic

Comment

What on Earth are you guys on the night....Your al freakin crazy

Spoilers for Kindered from GW....

Spoiler:
                            Dr. Keller is perplexed by a mysterious new sickness that has affected a number of planets in the Pegasus Galaxy and threatens to kill hundreds of thousands of people. Further study reveals that it is not a contagion but a human-engineered protein designed to kill a feeding Wraith. Col. Carter and Dr. Keller realize that someone is intentionally infecting the Wraith's food supplies with no concern for the thousands of human carriers who are dying in the process.

Meanwhile, Teyla shares with Dr. McKay a vision she had in which Kanaan, the father of her child, was trying to send her a message that he is still alive. Now, more determined than ever to find him and the other missing Athosians, she convinces Sheppard to travel with her to a trading settlement in search for answers. What they find there leads them to startling discovery that no one could have anticipated.

Everyone on Atlantis is surprised to learn that a friend, once thought dead, is miraculously back among them. A captive Teyla, meanwhile, is reunited with her missing fellow Athosians who have also been interned at one of Michael's secret facilities. Ever hopeful that Sheppard will be able to mount a rescue, she begins to formulate a plan to ensure their escape, if he is able to find them in time

So what does everyone think? comments, ideas....yada yada

Posted this over in the Kindered thread but thought...what the hell, will post it here too

Spoiler:
                            Sounds interesting....and once again how the hell are we supposed to expect that Kanan has nothing to do with the bad guys if this supposed vison of Teyla's leads her into a trap?? C'mon, seriously.....the dude is a bad guy; he has to be. And how the hell does she have a vision? This ep needs to air soo all these damn questions can finally be answered. This is a little out of whack, even for this show!!!

Bet you any amount of money Michael is behind the contagion; hello, why he has Beckett. I can see him doing it even though he is Wraith only b/c he is soooo pissed off at both sides for screwing him in some way; so he sees the contagion as a way of getting rid of all the people he wants revenge against while in the process luring Teyla out in the open so he can catch her.....it is the only reason I could see as to why he took the Athosian's in the first place; to catch Teyla.
                            Hmm interesting indeed
                            Spoiler:
                            I still say it's possible that Michael is using Canoe somehow,maybe brainwashed him somehow...So i wonder how long Teyla's held captive and what if anything Michael has done to her!

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                            Going to be intresting to see....

Spoiler:
                            The whole deal of Teyla convincing John to go to the planet..wonder how that talk will go...and if he will blame himself when she goes missing since he went along with it...

And then her finding the Athosian but is yet again putting her trust in John to be able to find her... this is going to be intresting to see...what I would love to see is that when or if they even come face to face with Kanaan if it's now or in the first epi of season 5...that he so gets to see the deep and powerful bond Teyla has with John.. hopefully making him realize she never have or will be his... *I know I'm evil but hey I like it *
                            I'm liking the way you think!

Title: I Wish I Knew You Before
                            Summary: John Sheppard wishes a lot of things in his life were different. AU.
                            Pairing: John/Teyla, John/Elizabeth
                            Characters: John & Teyla
                            Rating: K+ for the pure, unadulterated angst.
                            Spoiler:

John Sheppard wishes a lot of things in his life were different.

He’d gotten married and divorced by the time he was twenty one. He hadn’t gotten to his friends in time in Afghanistan. He’d awoken the Wraith in a galaxy that was not his own. He’d stood back as said enemies had culled the first alien peoples he’d ever met. For years, he’s thought that was the one thing he wished he could change, if he was ever given the chance.

Then he met her.

John Sheppard does not believe in love at first sight – lo’ and behold, he is pretty sure it belongs only in Shakespeare and Disney. He thinks she might have changed his mind because although he’s known her for half a year or so now, he’s sure he’s loved her from the first time he laid eyes on her.

Given the circumstances, he’s sure he shouldn’t wish this. Given that she is standing before him in her small tent on Athos her face tear stained and empty much like he knows his own to be, he so wishes he could change it.

And he shouldn’t because he’s standing before her in his wedding tux, his mind raking in her beautiful form, burning her into his memory. He loves Elizabeth – he really does – but since he’s met Teyla, he’s known there’s something different with her. She knows him.

It seems like she’s known him forever.

His hand brushes her arm, his skin burns at the contact. He knows he shouldn’t do this but he has to see her, one last time. He knows she won’t be coming back to Atlantis anymore and that Haling will be charged with negotiations between the two peoples.

He regrets this almost as much as he regrets their situation.

He knows he could have loved her until the end of time. He knows they would have been good together. The best. But he’s already promised himself to someone else. And he loves Elizabeth. He really does. But as his eyes fill with tears, he can’t help but wish – even for a moment – that she was the one he was marrying.

He grips her chin with his thumb and forefinger and she doesn’t pull away. He’s glad. He doesn’t want to change this, whatever it is they have. He lowers his head to hers, their foreheads touching, eyes closing of their own accord.

He wishes he can kiss her.

Instead, he sighs and pulls back reluctantly.

He turns and walks away before she opens her eyes, knowing that if he sees those brown orbs staring into his, he’ll never leave.

As he reaches the ‘Gate, he pauses but doesn’t look back.

He loves Elizabeth.

He’s promised himself to her.

She’s behind him, he can feel it but still he doesn’t turn. He wants so much to stay.

As he takes that final step, they murmur words they’d spoken the night before when the cold moon’s rays had chilled their hearts.

“I wish I knew you before.”
                            Oh um....Gater......A word of advice,when Camy see's this
                            Spoiler:
                            RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              GNB - Go you dude. Excellent dialogue and great concepts. Total entertainment. Oh and congrats on 1200 man!
                              Forgot to thank ya for the green!! So thanks
                              &=AWESOME &Forever

Comment

Thanks Elf!

Round Robin Fic part 8

Spoiler:

“Others?”

“-no.”

Your turn Sci
                                lordy i can't wait for sci to add to this ...Good job GNB.
                                Spoiler:
                                Maffieg

Comment

Working...
                                X