Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woohoo!!! I love this ep!!!

Spoiler:
    REALLY awesome scene with Teyla/wraith queen/mind control/battle of wills!!!!! Wraith queen senses the baby and says it's what's making Teyla more powerful!!!! INTERESTING!

Also, Teyla rescues the captured team by taking over the wraith queen's body and talking through her. When the team stares at the queen in shock, she says, "It's me." And John says, "Teyla," right away. He knew it was her! And when she is struggling to keep control and the wraith queen goes after the baby, she says, "John, help me." And he shoots the queen. AWESOME SCENE! Wow! Rachel does amazing acting here and really cool editing too!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
      So, how's SOW??? Anything J/T yet?
      Originally posted by Crescere View Post
      I wanna know that too! Do we really have to wait another 9 minutes for commentary? lol...
      I posted a quick summary on the previous page!

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Spoiler:
        We got another hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEES! we gots a very lovely hug at the end of the ep
          sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
              AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler:
              YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THIS EP!!!!
              Last edited by Guest; 11 January 2008, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Woohoo!!! I love this ep!!!

Spoiler:
                REALLY awesome scene with Teyla/wraith queen/mind control/battle of wills!!!!! Wraith queen senses the baby and says it's what's making Teyla more powerful!!!! INTERESTING!

Also, Teyla rescues the captured team by taking over the wraith queen's body and talking through her. When the team stares at the queen in shock, she says, "It's me." And John says, "Teyla," right away. He knew it was her! And when she is struggling to keep control and the wraith queen goes after the baby, she says, "John, help me." And he shoots the queen. AWESOME SCENE! Wow! Rachel does amazing acting here and really cool editing too!
                Thank you Steph!!!. I gotta go so wont be able to read your summary till i get home but what you have posted sounds great!!!. I can't wait to see the episode now!! and i'm glad Teyla got to rock in this episode!!.

Spoiler:
                Curious as to why the baby gave the queen strength???. That means it definitely has some wraith DNA!.

The J/T moments sound promissing!. Hopefully makes me feel better than the scene in BAMSR!.

By everyone, enjoy chatting about the episode, hopefully i can jump in tomorrow!.
                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEES! we gots a very lovely hug at the end of the ep
                  That was so sweet and emotional!!!!! Not shippy or anything, but very tender.
                  Spoiler:
                  She again falls into him for comfort. AWWWW!!!! What an awesome surprise!!!!

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spoiler:

Before i go...YAY!!! another hug!!!. So does this mean they have made up?
                    sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

My favorite epi...thus far...rachel did an amazing job!!! Lots of j/t scenes...joe and rachel have amazing chemistry!!! looking forward to the end of the season which will be soon...can't wait night everyone!!!

Comment

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Been a while since I've been on the forum at all but after this episode, I just had to come in and
                          Spoiler:
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

And that's my two cents...
                          My LiveJournal
                          ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

OMG!!!! YES!
                            Spoiler:
                            We have another HUG!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodnight everyone Can't wait to see this ep tomorrow! SO EXCITING!
                            --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Mayra View Post
                              Before i go...YAY!!! another hug!!!. So does this mean they have made up?
                              Spoiler:

She saved John and the team's life and then John saved her baby's life. So perfect. Le sigh.

LOL!

But yeah, John still looked very conflicted, but he is definitely there for her, so I would say this counts as making up. In the beginning, she comments that they've barely spoken, like she is accusing him of avoiding her. And at the end, he saw her and sought her out. I have to watch it again!!! Very sweet!

Comment

...squee! (sorry, just finished the ep)

I hope someone posts caps soon, I'll check back

Comment

Working...
                                X