No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they get them together, I hope they don't string it out for ever. The whole are the/aren't they, will they/won't they thing has been done to death on other shows. Let the relationship get going and let it shape the characters.

Comment

Originally posted by FNP-90 View Post
      If they get them together, I hope they don't string it out for ever. The whole are the/aren't they, will they/won't they thing has been done to death on other shows. Let the relationship get going and let it shape the characters.
      Hi FNP-90!!!

I love your thinking.
      Spoiler:
      We are seeing little signs that shows something more than before. I don't want it to go to quick and die out, but I agree that it has been played to death in so many other shows and I don't want to see it here. I hope you jumping more often and have fun.

WELCOME TO THE THREAD!!!

Comment

welcome to the thread AND the Forum! and nice name I got a weapon just like it!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Welcome FNP-90 to the JT thread
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DAILY VOTING LINKS

Vote for J/T on Adrift in the Favorite Ship Episode Picture Game
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...45066&page=122

Pics to follow for use in game: (Under spoiler tags with a description of why)
            Spoiler:

Vote for Favorite Sheppard Episode
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=44977&page=75
            (If one of your favorite John episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla Episode
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45133&page=66
            (If one of your favorite Teyla episode isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

Vote for Favorite Teyla & John Moment
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=46140&page=29
            (If one of your favorite J/T moment isn't on the list, simply add it to the list)

VOTING UPDATE

Adrift has now 11 votes

LET THE VOTING BEGIN!!!

MY LATEST JOHN SHEPPARD VIDEO

The latest John Sheppard video that was done for the Whump Marathon

John Sheppard #5 (Trouble)

STARGATE MUSIC VIDEO AWARD 2007

Nominate videos to Stargate Music Video Award 2007
            Let's make sure there are video with John, Teyla and John/Teyla
            Nominations are open until 11th November
            http://www.pink-martini.net/sg1awards/

AMANDA TAPPING INTERVIEW

Watch Amanda answer fans questions.. inculdes spoilers
            http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=176788

INFANITY SPECIAL ON STARGATE ATLANTIS

Check out the Infanity Special that was done on Stargate Atlantis. Behind the scene stuff, talking to the cast, stunts, costumes, visuals and some fan questions.

Video links

ARMAGEDDON CONVENTION IN MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA

Check out reports from some fans from the Armageddon Convention in Melbourne where fans got to meet Joe Flanigan

Report Links

Video Links
            Spoiler:
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=S0_F_BoDieY (bit of Joe's talk and him getting a taste of Vegemite...)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MXR8T54S (First 25 min of his talk)

Pics links
            Spoiler:
            http://flickr.com/photos/sgalvin/1568526508/

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....2&postcount=75

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=85223

You can find some awesome pics of Joe on the Armageddon Convention in Melbourne right here..
            http://in-the-bottle.livejournal.com/438296.html

Be aware though that the owner have asked that these pics are NOT to be reposted anywhere... you can snag them for your own enjoyment,,just not post them anywhere public like other pages and here at GW...so please respect that request from the owner of these pics

http://pics.livejournal.com/smileygidget/

ARMAGEDDON CONVENTION IN AUCKLAND, NEW ZEALAND

Check out videos from Joe Flanigan's talk (almost 40 min) and some pics of him from the Armageddon Convention in Auckland. When more turn up it will be added.

Report Links

Video Links

Pic Links
            Spoiler:

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE STARGATE ALTANTIS ACTOR??

Vote for your favorite Stargate Atlantis actor... take the poll now...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
              Anonymous #4 writes: “Please don't bring over Jackson. And please get rid of Carter. Bring back Weir, please. So far this season has been really awful.”

Answer: See, this is a perfect example of a fairly innocuous blanket critique that really tells me nothing except for the fact that the person in question is upset because we got rid of the Weir character.

MrsB108 writes: “Do any of the team member cross any moral lines this season?”

Answer: That’s up for debate. Check out Missing tomorrow night and you tell me.

Comment

Oooh a newbie!! Welcome to the thread!!!

Let's face the music though - it's stargate. They're gonna drag it out.

Ah well, we still love our JT!!!
                sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                  JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                  Anonymous #4 writes: “Please don't bring over Jackson. And please get rid of Carter. Bring back Weir, please. So far this season has been really awful.”

Answer: See, this is a perfect example of a fairly innocuous blanket critique that really tells me nothing except for the fact that the person in question is upset because we got rid of the Weir character.

MrsB108 writes: “Do any of the team member cross any moral lines this season?”

Answer: That’s up for debate. Check out Missing tomorrow night and you tell me.
                  Hey MrsB thanks for the link.
                  I see he answered your question.

Thanks for the links Nina.

Good Morning and Afternoon, JT shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

Good afternoon!

MISSING IS FINALLY HERE!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Good afternoon!

MISSING IS FINALLY HERE!!!
                      I can't wait to get it on Itunes tomorrow night.

Hubby is even excited.
                      Spoiler:
                      He knows I am and he also knows that I won't let the kids watch this one because of the content of the show. He likes fight scenes and high actions stuff so I'm sure he'll watch with me later.

Comment

Morning dudeeeeeeeeeeeees........

Missing tonight!(DUH)
                        Spoiler:
                        Teyla's gonna freak the hell out on the monster dudes. I wonder how the episode ends though, I mean besides her finding out shes pregnant, which I guess maybe after all the fighting in the ep she gets a medical exam??? Or perhaps she fights really well the whole time and then when all is calm is ended she passes out or something lol

What do you guys think is the reasoning she will find out?

A - She pukes after everything
                        B - She faints after everything
                        C - She gets a routine medical exam after everything
                        D - They just show her taking a pregnancy test

Me? I choose B.

Oh, & did I mention how ecstatic I am that its Friday lol
                        Last edited by MrsB108; 09 November 2007, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Missing tonight!(DUH)
                          Spoiler:
                          Teyla's gonna freak the hell out on the monster dudes. I wonder how the episode ends though, I mean besides her finding out shes pregnant, which I guess maybe after all the fighting in the ep she gets a medical exam??? Or perhaps she fights really well the whole time and then when all is calm is ended she passes out or something lol

Me? I choose B.

Spoiler:
                          It may be possible that Teyla already knows!! What if missing is not the ep she becomes pregnant. Maybe something has already happened that we will only find out about through a flash back. It would just seem way too rushed if she gets pregnant is this ep, and then conveniently we find out in the Seer which I assume is only going to be a weeks into the future. Would she know so soon that she is pregnant. So is this Kanan guy going to pop up in Missing and they have a quick make out session amongst all the fighting. I don't see it happening this way. But hopefully some of our questions will be answered in Missing or the Seer.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            It may be possible that Teyla already knows!! What if missing is not the ep she becomes pregnant. Maybe something has already happened that we will only find out about through a flash back. It would just seem way too rushed if she gets pregnant is this ep, and then conveniently we find out in the Seer which I assume is only going to be a weeks into the future. Would she know so soon that she is pregnant. So is this Kanan guy going to pop up in Missing and they have a quick make out session amongst all the fighting. I don't see it happening this way. But hopefully some of our questions will be answered in Missing or the Seer.
                            Hey blue! Where you been dude??

If she does know, they'd better explain it all properly!! LOL

Spoiler:
                            I thought she finds out at the end of this ep, but assuming since they've done nothing to lead up to it, we'll be left staring at the credits going WHAT? HOW? THATS IT?? No explanation further YET. Obviously though, we can expect Teyla not to be too surprised one way or the other.

I just feel that the only plausible way to explain the end of the episode pregnancy surprise would be, like you said, a episode long reveal through flashbacks of her visiting the camp previous and only now, once her people have vanished, realizing she is pregnant.

Comment

Missing tonight!(DUH)
                              Spoiler:

Me? I choose B.

Hey blue! Where you been dude??

If she does know, they'd better explain it all properly!! LOL

Spoiler:
                              I thought she finds out at the end of this ep, but assuming since they've done nothing to lead up to it, we'll be left staring at the credits going WHAT? HOW? THATS IT?? No explanation further YET. Obviously though, we can expect Teyla not to be too surprised one way or the other.

I just feel that the only plausible way to explain the end of the episode pregnancy surprise would be, like you said, a episode long reveal through flashbacks of her visiting the camp previous and only now, once her people have vanished, realizing she is pregnant.

I think C... maybe... it's all so confusing!!
                              Spoiler:
                              I agree that we won't find out how in this ep. I hope we find out soon though!!! And I know it's discussed in The Seer, but I'm hoping that's when Shep and everyone else finds out too - then we won't have to wait too long for the ANGST!!! We know there's a 'shock reveal' in The Seer... it'll either be that Teyla is pregnant or that Atlantis is going to blow up. One or the other.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey Lea when im online tonight can you walk me through Gimp please Hun as im really don't know how to use it myself either if you Don't mind Hey Linda your Myspace looks awesome and thanks for the Comment if you ever need a diffrent one ill do one hopefully Better
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Working...
                                X