John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
    Congratulations on 5,000 posts Auntie Sci!!!

*insert vids here*
    ROFL!!! You guys rock!! Thanks WP.

Here's a hug for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      ROFL!!! You guys rock!! Thanks WP.

Here's a hug for you guys.

Congrats Lea on 5000 posts
      Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
        Congrats Lea on 5000 posts
        Thanks Donna!! You stayed up just for me.

Comment

OK guys guess what! Winged and LC will both be in my Missing Mirror Home Story!!!! just wait until you see the really neat scene!

and YAY SCI!!!!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
            Same goes for me when gone for so long I just say, "what I miss?" and everybody brings me up to speed pretty darn fast, also this is what you might have missed from my fic....
            Spoiler:
            John smiled when the tire on the van blew, then that same smile turned to a look of pure horror as the van rolled over, Slamming on the brakes he got out of the car and all but ran for the van, now on its side, three men, the only three men were laid out as if thrown from the van as it rolled, though he stared shock still when he saw Teyla's hand and arm hanging from one of the windows.

"Teyla!" John shouted when he got next to the overturned van, he grabbed her hand, thankfully Teyla's pulse was strong, "Come on Teyla wake up!" John then shattered the glass around Teyla's arm and noticed the one thing that was not there before, blood, lots of it, and some of it was black in the dimm light of the van, John couldn't tell if Teyla had a head wound or worse.

When Joe arrived from the car John called him over, "Help me here will ya, we gotta get her out of this thing, and watch your step I don't think you wanna walk in that stuff." Joe came over to John and stopped in his tracks, he was about to ask a question when John cut him off, "she'll be fine the sooner I get her home the better."

Teyilia woke up, Teyla and somehow ended up ontop of her, she heard John outside, and tried to move, only to feel nothing but pain, "Where is, aha" Reaching over to one of the partly alive partly out cold FBI men she placed her right paw like hand on him and started to feed, the man was unable to scream as Teyilia slowly regained her strength, she'd have to carry Teyla.

The door opened and John saw her hand on the one man, turning fast he said to Joe, "you don't wanna see, trust me, help me here." With Joe's help they both amanged to get Teyla out of the overturned van, then shortly thereafter, Teyilia pulled herself out of the thing, she had Teyla's tac vest in her hand along with Teyla's fallen P-90 and 9mm handgun.

Seeing John and Joe holding Teyla she said, "do you want me to carry Teyla back to the car?" she too noticed the blood, Teyla had been knocked around the car as it rolled, and had gotton a few cuts as she had banged against the sides of the van as it rolled. only a few of those cuts were rather in bad places, one of those places was her stomach, where a very good sized shard of glass stuck out from.
            Thanks for bringing me up to speed with the your fic...only
            Spoiler:
            now I'm worried about poor Teyla.
            Spoiler:
            Maffieg

Comment

Scifan, I am just popping in here to say congratulation on 5000 posts!

OT
              Spoiler:
              I hope you and your family are well!

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                Thanks for bringing me up to speed with the your fic...only
                Spoiler:
                now I'm worried about poor Teyla.
                Maff, it appears I'm starting to leak some Die Hard into the story again, just like Ascension when Teyla had to fight alone against the ORi + Wraith soldiers + Adra and speaking of which thankyou again for the lovely Trilogy cover!

But don't worry, our sweet natured Felinus (me) has it covered!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                  Scifan, I am just popping in here to say congratulation on 5000 posts!

OT
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope you and your family are well!
                  Hey HOPE!!! Thanks!

OT:
                  Spoiler:
                  We doing fine thank you. How are you?

Comment

Thanks Blue.

Ok Tey I see now. Well get to writing gal as I have to get to reading some of them. Is you fic up on ff.net btw I gotta catch up but tooo many post to go back to.
                    Tey can't post it on ff.net. They don't allow any fics with real people..actors, writers, directors, etc...they would end up deleting it. They want protect the personal lives of the cast and crew, I suppose.
                    sigpic
                    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      Tey can't post it on ff.net. They don't allow any fics with real people..actors, writers, directors, etc...they would end up deleting it. They want protect the personal lives of the cast and crew, I suppose.
                      well that stinks, thing is JM gave the OK for me to write it, does that count? I might end up putting it on lj OR Mailing to JM as a possible Atlantis episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
                        well that stinks, thing is JM gave the OK for me to write it, does that count? I might end up putting it on lj OR Mailing to JM as a possible Atlantis episode.
                        Nope. It's under the guidelines that you accept when you post on ff.net. I know why...there are people out there who write disturbing fics about actors/musicians. Fanfic is a wonderful thing, but there are some who cross the line. That's why there are LJs, MySpaces, and other blogs....
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          Hey HOPE!!! Thanks!

OT:
                          Spoiler:
                          We doing fine thank you. How are you?
                          For Sci,

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Like Forest Grump said, life is like a box of chocolate you never know what you are going to get. I am doing fine. I have been really busy with a few projects.

Comment

And....congrats Sci on 5000 posts! You go, girl!!!

LOL, you know I'm kidding...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              Oh guess I'll have to catch it here.

Reading your Drunk Shep fic YC right now and it is hilarious. So cool!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Maffieg

Comment

Oh guess I'll have to catch it here.

Reading your Drunk Shep fic YC right now and it is hilarious. So cool!!
                                LOL, thanks. I really hesitated in posting it considering I'm squeaky clean when it comes to drinking, but a lot of people got a tickle out of it.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X