John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    I was a good girl and done it this afternoon,or this morning to you guys!
    Thank you sweetie... but we need a lot more votes otherwise Shep's lead is slowing slipping away....grrr ..the Vala fans are really out in force...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
      OT -
      Spoiler:
      Ya know, for the life of me I cant remember why I started calling you that but thats your name now lol

Ok I cant see it. LOl What did you make for her? I know it had DG cap in it!
      I'm sorry. It's kinda hard to describe. I'll try.
      Spoiler:
      It has the caps of them in their rooms when Sam is announcing about Kate over PA. and a cap of Teyla hanger her head when she' packing Weir's belongings. I'm surprised that it cam out nice.

I put a Ninja smiley up once a while ago!

That's awesome sci.sorry i couldn't help you out with caps...Glad you got some,i found out that PB is down on some servers and they're tryin to rectify the problem!
      That's ok. hun. I'll snag caps from you later.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      OMG! WE GOT OUR S5!! YES!

*Elfie takes big singer's breath* Let the Master show you how it should be done prperly Grasshopper!!
      Spoiler:
      SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
      Isn't it great. I SAID, "ISN'T IT GREAT!!! I THINK I LOSS MY HEARING!"

Originally posted by vball2003_1999 View Post
      I just heard, and I'm so freaking excited!!!!
      It's just so exciting Vball!! I'm still in a daze.

Hey Sci, hows your fic coming along dude?
      Slow.
      Spoiler:
      I'm struggling with the wording for the part I want to write.

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
      Yea. Were able to piece together your pt.5 of your fic?

ONLY 2 DAYS UNTIL SGA!!!
      WE'RE GETTIN" 100 EPISODES Y'ALL!!
      Kinda sorta.
      I had to adlib what I loss. It's all good. I hope.

OT -
      Spoiler:
      I got this wacky notion that I could write a book, like a real book, so thats why I havent updated cuz I'm trying to write that. I know I'm a real loser lol but I really should get it done before Halloween huh lol
      Are you really gonna do it? I'll buy some for presents once they publish it for you.

You are not a loser.
      I'm ok with short stories, but some of you guys are awesome with long stories and better wording than me. I'm excited now.
      Do it! Do it!

I did this for the Beya challenge:
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Calling all shep supporters !!! HELLO!!

Vala is now in the 80's in the Best Hair contest..... WHAT !! How can we let this happen.

Now that everyone is full of squeee skip over to the Game thread and support "teh hair"

Pretty please... go and vote for teh hair... see I'll even smile nicely for you..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...63#post7255363
        Thanks for the reminder. I almost forgot.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
          Calling all shep supporters !!! HELLO!!

Vala is now in the 80's in the Best Hair contest..... WHAT !! How can we let this happen.

Now that everyone is full of squeee skip over to the Game thread and support "teh hair"

Pretty please... go and vote for teh hair... see I'll even smile nicely for you..

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...63#post7255363
          DONE!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            That's ok. hun. I'll snag caps from you later.

I did this for the Beya challenge:
            Spoiler:
            Ok i'll let you know when it's working again...

Sweeeeetttttttt,looks awesome!
            sigpic

Comment

Ok i'll let you know when it's working again...

Sweeeeetttttttt,looks awesome!
              Thanks Linda.
              Does his eyes close look realistic?

Donna:
              OT.
              Spoiler:
              I'll get on soon. I'm on the phone w/ my dad.

Comment

Thanks Linda.
                Does his eyes close look realistic?

Donna:
                OT.
                Spoiler:
                I'll get on soon. I'm on the phone w/ my dad.
                Yes his left eye looks fine but not sure about the right eye...Does that help or maybe it's just me!
                sigpic

Comment

Yes his left eye looks fine but not sure about the right eye...Does that help or maybe it's just me!
                  OK. I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
                  Question. The right side of the wallie or Shep's right eye?
                  Last edited by scifan; 24 October 2007, 11:10 AM.

Comment

OK. I'll see what I can do. Thanks.
                    Question. The right side of the wallie or Shep's right eye?
                    Shep's right eye!
                    sigpic

Comment

Shep's right eye!
                      LOL. Ok, thanks.

Comment

LOL. Ok, thanks.
                        No problem...It might just be the way the shadows hitting it!
                        sigpic

Comment

No problem...It might just be the way the shadows hitting it!
                          Is this better?
                          Spoiler:

Comment

YAY! Atlantis gets a season 5!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Last edited by girlinabox; 24 October 2007, 03:27 PM.

my ships

Comment

OT Sci -
                              Spoiler:
                              As usual, you always have something really, really nice to say and I wanna say thanks, its really much appreciated...I only hope I can do it I'll be going home soon and check out Mayras present! I'm sure its bomb And good luck with your story, I know its rough when you just cant get the words right....take your time man

Comment

Love your banner Scifan!

my ships

Comment

Working...
                                X