John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
    Yes,when your plotting Teyla's downfall!

alas,my bed is calling...... OK I'M COMING I'M COMING BED,GEEZ!!!

So Kitty,you can lie at the bottom of the bed and muck around on the laptop,i've got earplugs so i won't hear a thing!
    Goodnight Linda.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Goodnight Linda.
      'NIGHT Linda!!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        It's on Friday.
        Happy birthday, LoveConquers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
          Damn dude.That sucks no internet all those weekends but its good you going to school. What are ya going for?

I was about to mention the weekly newletters will cacth you up but wait a minute, where the heck are the newsletters???

OH E-L-F!!!!!! LOL
          Well,
          Spoiler:
          Trying to become more of a computer geek and get bachelor in IT .Maybe that's why I love Rodney so much
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Yes,when your plotting Teyla's downfall!

alas,my bed is calling...... OK I'M COMING I'M COMING BED,GEEZ!!!

So Kitty,you can lie at the bottom of the bed and muck around on the laptop,i've got earplugs so i won't hear a thing!

The way you sleep I'm gonna need the earplugs.... *presses teh buzzer* hehehehe Teyla time to write... where is she?! I hope she didn't go offworld.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
              Well,
              Spoiler:
              Trying to become more of a computer geek and get bachelor in IT .Maybe that's why I love Rodney so much
              Well thats certainly one profession that wont ever be going out of style so go maff, go. Make that cash dude

Sorry Elf!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                It wont be a problem hun.
                It's your birthday tomorrow. You're suppose to get presents.
                Oh, you are so sweet! THANK YOU!
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Cash?!?!?!!? where????!?!?!

Yes elf you can whump MrsB for that not seeing your last newsletter. I'm sure Tey is a willing accomplise. :LOL:
                  Spoiler:
                  Maffieg

Comment

Theres alot of J/T fic writers over on ff.net that do not come here....Some of them are VERY talented too....too bad they don't come here to hang out with us......
                    Oh totally! I think the J/T shippers are just widely spread out so we are sometimes seen as a smaller ship based purely upon this board. On MySpace, most of the SGA sites are J/T based and there are several Yahoo Groups and that sort of thing as well. Many people just don't like to post here for various reasons. But I think a lot of people still lurk!

Comment

Yes elf you can whump MrsB for that not seeing your last newsletter. I'm sure Tey is a willing accomplise. :LOL:

*starts digging through a packing crate for the other collars* it's gotta be in here someplace..... wait a second.... Elf you didn't by chance take the seven Kilowatt Collar and put it on Shep didja? I hope not.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        This is an early birthday present for Loveconquers...

I've got to leave for work tommorow really early, and will be home pretty late so I'm posting it now.

Happy Birthday LC.

Season 4 spoilers....

Spoiler:

Oh Blue, this is BEAUTIFUL! Wow! Thank you so very much!!! That was so nice of you!!! I was just skimming through the thread and almost missed it! What a great surprise! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I'll make it my desktop wallie when I get home. Thank you!!!

Comment

Gee Maff! Why dont you just call up the damn wraith lol

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            Oh Blue, this is BEAUTIFUL! Wow! Thank you so very much!!! That was so nice of you!!! I was just skimming through the thread and almost missed it! What a great surprise! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I'll make it my desktop wallie when I get home. Thank you!!!
                            Hey Steph~ What kind of cake do you like? What is your favorite kind?
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Hey Scifan - I sent you an PM!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Gee Maff! Why dont you just call up the damn wraith lol
                                Steve: did someone call us?
                                Bob: I'm starving, who's to eat?
                                Steve: I told you to have the fat dude before we left the Hive, but noooo you had to have the skinny guy.
                                Bob: can I help it if I'm staving?
                                Steve: ..... oh look there is MrsB. perhaps if you are starving she might feed you a story, if not maybe her life?

Comment

Working...
                                X