John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    Teyla had better not die! I already did that Shtick and Morgan hates me for it because Red wouldn't stop badgering the Council to let Teyla return weith her memories intact
    Don't worry.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post

Darn I missed it when theard made it to 2000 pages and now to catch up on 50 some pages.

Welcome to any new members since my last post.

Now for why I came here to post I'm having trouble deciding whether or not these songs fit & even after I did my Shep/Teyla test on them so if some of you can help decide if these fit so I know whether or not to add them to the song list that would be great and thanks. (Artist of the song is in bold)

In Your Eyes Peter Gabriel

Reo Keep On Loving You

REO Cant Fight This Feeling

Rick Astley Together Forever

Right There Waiting For You Richard Marx

More Than Words Can Say Alias

To Love Somebody Michael Bolton

To Love You More Celine Dion

Boy Meets Girl Waiting For A Star To Fall

Brian McKnight Never Felt This Way

Air Supply Now And Forever

Alabama Close Enough To Perfect

Great picks on the songs. Thanks Planet TV.

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
    Very nice.

Great update scifan...

They all sound great but I'm not familiar with all the songs so its difficult to chose.....

I'm gonna go with Rick Astley... Together Forever.
    Thanks Blue.

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Morning all....*yawn*.....

Sci - Dude this story is soooo good.
    Spoiler:
    Im very glad you decided to go ahead and write it. So Michael kinda has a thing for Teyla huh? At least he let her deliver amongst her people instead of being alone. Now she will be alone though......alone with him...
    Thanks MrsB.
    I'm glad you're enjoying it.
    Spoiler:
    I recently watched Michael and Allies. The only one he tried to apologize to is Teyla and I forgot alot about Vengeance, but again he goes after Teyla. I don't know I guess part of me feels like he's got a weird thing for her.

Thanks Nina for links.
    Last edited by scifan; 12 September 2007, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Sci - I agree,
      Spoiler:
      I think his feelings towards her borderline obsession.

Sariana/Sheppynette - I really liked that video on your site. Well done again.

Comment

OK I don't know where you people are but we're falling down the page and I will bump this thread all day if I have to.

Any guests lurking about, come register right now!!!

Comment

Sci - I agree,
          Spoiler:
          I think his feelings towards her borderline obsession.

Sariana/Sheppynette - I really liked that video on your site. Well done again.
          Thank you ! ^^ Very nice !
          art by Pentapus

Comment

SCI LOOK I GOT THE AVATAR whoo hoooooo Thanks so much dude

Comment

Good morning everybody.

I see fics are abound.

Man... you guys have been busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Hope24 View Post
                Good morning everybody.

I see fics are abound.

Hey Hope! How goes it?

Comment

SCI LOOK I GOT THE AVATAR whoo hoooooo Thanks so much dude
                  Loving the sig MrsB -
                  Spoiler:
                  Very you...

About Outcast:
                  Spoiler:
                  I am SO excited about the ep - it looks like Nancy (check out spoiler tag below - SCARY) is just there and not a major part of the ep, and I think it will be really interesting to see what happened between John and his father.

Also, Ronon goes with him... can I just say Awwwwwwww... I love those two together, they really have the intergalactic brother thing down!

Okay, this is really freaky though - I started writing an Earth-based story aaaaaages ago which I completely gave up on (don't ask me to continue, really) and here's an extract -

Spoiler:
                  The waiter placed four menus on a table and hurried off to see to someone who was waving to him frantically for a drink refill. John and Ronon were just taking off their coats when John happened to look across the room to the back of the restaurant. His eyes widened, and in a flash he was standing directly behind Ronon, who looked at him as though he were crazy.

“Sheppard, what are you…”

“Hide me! It’s Nancy!”

Ronon looked over in the direction John had been looking at. There was nothing there but more tables, and people eating their meals. He looked back at John.

“What’s Nancy?” He asked.

John looked pale. “Not what – who,” he answered. “She’s my ex-wife.”

ISN'T THAT SCARY!!???
                  sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Hey Hope! How goes it?
                    Hey, Mrs. B!

I am a work, hoping for a calm day.

I see you are writing a new fic. I haven't had a chance to read it or any of new stuff yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                      Loving the sig MrsB -
                      Spoiler:
                      Very you...

About Outcast:
                      Spoiler:
                      I am SO excited about the ep - it looks like Nancy (check out spoiler tag below - SCARY) is just there and not a major part of the ep, and I think it will be really interesting to see what happened between John and his father.

Also, Ronon goes with him... can I just say Awwwwwwww... I love those two together, they really have the intergalactic brother thing down!

Okay, this is really freaky though - I started writing an Earth-based story aaaaaages ago which I completely gave up on (don't ask me to continue, really) and here's an extract -

Spoiler:
                      The waiter placed four menus on a table and hurried off to see to someone who was waving to him frantically for a drink refill. John and Ronon were just taking off their coats when John happened to look across the room to the back of the restaurant. His eyes widened, and in a flash he was standing directly behind Ronon, who looked at him as though he were crazy.

“Hide me! It’s Nancy!”

Ronon looked over in the direction John had been looking at. There was nothing there but more tables, and people eating their meals. He looked back at John.

ISN'T THAT SCARY!!???
                      LOL Dude you is connected to the psychic network!! Thats wild!! Now about this story.....when did you write this and where is the rest!!!

Yeah I think this ep is gonna rock as long as they don't make me all mad and have some weird stuff with the ep.
                      Spoiler:
                      I asked JM blog if they were gonna use flashbacks but he didnt answer( dont faint). I just hope we get to see something interesting from his past that will effect his present future. Preferably Teyla related. Duh.

And about the sig.....I was wondering if you were gonna notice LOL

Comment

Hey, Mrs. B!

I am a work, hoping for a calm day.

I see you are writing a new fic. I haven't had a chance to read it or any of new stuff yet.
                        Calm day for Hope. Got it.

Nope, no new fic just little ficlets. Nothing major since I still have to finish up Nightmares and seem to be having a lack of brain power to write anything worthwhile.

Now will you get a chance to write s'more this weekend coming or what?

Comment

LOL Dude you is connected to the psychic network!! Thats wild!! Now about this story.....when did you write this and where is the rest!!!

Yeah I think this ep is gonna rock as long as they don't make me all mad and have some weird stuff with the ep.
                          Spoiler:
                          I asked JM blog if they were gonna use flashbacks but he didnt answer( dont faint). I just hope we get to see something interesting from his past that will effect his present future. Preferably Teyla related. Duh.

And about the sig.....I was wondering if you were gonna notice LOL
                          Of course I noticed - eyes like a hawk, me!

Well, the story...

basically I started writing it straight after I saw Sunday, and basically team Shep are on Earth, and John and Rodney decide to... you know what, hang on...

Spoiler:
                          “So this is a restaurant?” Ronon asked, looking around the room with an unimpressed expression.

John also looked around the room. It was dimly lit and smoky, and very busy. Almost every table was full, and waiters and customers milled around in between the table and by the bar on the far side of the room.

“Yes,” he replied. “Not one of the nicest on Earth, but they do good steak.”

Ronon raised an eyebrow but didn’t say anything. John and Rodney had decided that it would be nice of them to take Ronon and Teyla out to a proper Earth restaurant during their time on the planet, but as they didn’t have much time they had decided on Grady’s, because it was close. It had been much better when it was called O’Malley’s.

But here they were for better or worse, and Ronon and John had come in to get a table while Rodney and Teyla parked the car.

A harassed-looking waiter motioned for them to follow him, and as they did so John explained why it was so busy.

“Most of the people here will be military,” he said. “There’s Cheyenne Mountain down the road, but also Jefferson Hill, which is a huge new training ground for marines. So this one of the local bars.”

“Hide me! It’s Nancy!”

Realisation dawned and Ronon looked back with renewed interest. “Which one?” He asked – there were several women in that direction.

“In the red top,” John answered. Ronon picked her out easily. She was wearing a low-cut red top and had curly, dark blond hair that fell to just below her shoulders. She was sitting across from burly man who was obviously a soldier – takes one to know one – and smiling at something he was saying.

“Not bad,” Ronon mused, taking in the woman’s slender frame and even features.

John snorted. “Yeah, for an evil cow,” he said darkly. Ronon looked at his friend in surprise. It was rare of John to say so much about such a personal subject, or to show so much of his feelings.

Ronon decided to drop the subject. “Let’s just sit down – she won’t see us,” he said. He took a seat without waiting for John to answer, leaving him without a hiding-place. He sat down quickly.

“I don’t care if she sees us,” he scoffed. Ronon didn’t say anything.

John picked up a menu but he kept shooting glances in Nancy’s direction. He snorted again. “Unbelievable – she’s with Ned Cheaveley,” he said after a moment. “I knew he had the hots for her.”

Ronon didn’t need to look again. “You know him?”

“Ned and I went through training together. He was an usher at our wedding,” John said, snorting again. He was starting to sound like there was something wrong with his nose.

There were a few seconds of silence, and then John threw his menu down and stood up abruptly. “I’m going to the restroom,” he said. “Back in a sec.”

And he hurried off without another word. Ronon looked over his shoulder at Nancy and Ned – they had just paid their bill and standing up to leave. Their route to the exit would take them very close by the table Ronon was now sitting at alone. Ronon raised an eyebrow – John really didn’t want to talk to them.

Ronon went back to the menu but he kept shooting glances at Nancy and Ned as they made their way through the restaurant. They spoke briefly to a waiter as they stood up and then made their way over to the bar… where they stopped. Nancy slid onto a barstool and Ned leaned on the counter next to her, signalling to the barman to take their order. It seemed that John’s ex and her new man had decided on one more drink.

And the bar was right next to the restrooms.

“Where is John?”

Ronon’s head whipped round. Teyla and Rodney had arrived and were sliding into seats. They looked at him expectantly.

“The restroom,” Ronon replied shortly.

Rodney picked up a menu. “We had to park miles away,” he complained. “The steak here had better be good!”

Teyla rolled her eyes at Ronon. “It is not too far,” she said. “Have you decided what to eat yet?”

Ronon wasn’t listening – he was looking at the bar.

Teyla and Rodney looked at each other, and then back at Ronon. “Ronon?” Teyla said.

Ronon’s head jerked and he had begun to turn back round when the restroom door swung open and John stepped through. His eyes widened when he caught sight of Nancy and Ned so close and Ronon saw him start to turn back round, but it was too late. Nancy jumped off her bar stool and headed towards him.

That's as far as I got. What was going to happen next was:

Spoiler:
                          Teyla notices John talking to them and Ronon tells her what's going on. She sees how uncomfortable John is and how Nancy is all over Ned, and she goes over to rescue John. She does this by giving Nancy the idea that she and John are more than friends in some not-so-subtle ways.

Good plot, huh? Yeah, that's why I ended up not writing it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning everybody.

I see fics are abound.

Hi Hope! Yeah, I've got a lot of catching up to do as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Calm day for Hope. Got it.

Nope, no new fic just little ficlets. Nothing major since I still have to finish up Nightmares and seem to be having a lack of brain power to write anything worthwhile.

Now will you get a chance to write s'more this weekend coming or what?
                              The way this week is going the only day I wouldn't be too busy and actually at home will be Sunday. I have about three chapters and the fourth hand notes.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                                Hi Hope! Yeah, I've got a lot of catching up to do as well
                                Hey Ruby!

There is just so much.

Have you been working on anything too?

Comment

Working...
                                X