No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um....oh......uh......17 days??? or round about that!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
      And Part Two:

Spoiler:

Aiden looked back up at his commanding officer's thunderous expression. "Sir, I'm sorry, I panicked!" He said.

"You cut my hair." Teyla spoke softly, staring down at the hair on the ground.

Aiden turned to face her. "Teyla, I'm-"

"No time, we need to get out of here!" Yelled Major Sheppard. He grabbed the rucksack from the table.

"But-" Major Sheppard grasped Teyla's elbow with his other hand and started to pull her out of the room before she could say anything else.

"Ford, pick up that hair!" He called over his shoulder.

Aiden snatched up the hair, threw the scissors back onto the table, and ran after Major Sheppard. As soon as the doors to the lab slid shut behind him both Teyla and Major Sheppard rounded on him.

Teyla looked at him with an expression of utter disbelief that made Aiden feel like a complete jerk. Major Sheppard... Aiden took a step back. Major Sheppard looked like he was going to kill him.

"What were you thinking, Ford?" Hissed Major Sheppard.

"Sir - we only had a few seconds and -"

"You cut Teyla's hair!"

"I know, Sir - I'm really sorry!" Said Aiden. He turned to Teyla. "Teyla, I'm really sorry!"

Aiden watched her warily, expecting her to knock him off his feet at any moment. He was pretty sure Major Sheppard wouldn't have his back.

But Teyla just shook her head. "I am going to my quarters," she said. "Good night. Enjoy your war."

She turned on her heel and walked away. From behind Aiden could clearly see the damage he had caused. Both sides of her hair were still hanging down her back but the middle section was shorn just below her shoulders.

Aiden looked at Major Sheppard - he was watching Teyla walk away with an expression of deepest remorse on his face. As soon as Teyla rounded the corner, though, he turned to Aiden and his expression was back to furious.

"How could you?" He demanded.

"Sir, I'm sorry!" Aiden repeated. "I couldn't see you had found the release and we needed to get out of there."

"But it was her hair," Major Sheppard said, now sounding a little petulant. "It was Teyla's hair."

"Er, yes Sir," Aiden said, now a little confused. Major Sheppard seemed to be taking this very hard. Major Sheppard glared at him in silence for a few more seconds before turning on his heel.

"Get to bed Lieutenant," he called over his shoulder as he walked away. "We'll talk about this in the morning."

Aiden watched him go and then looked down at the clump of hair he held in his hand. He sighed.

"Yes Sir."

~*~

By the next morning Aiden was ready for a fight. Okay, so he'd cut Teyla's hair. He fet bad about that, but what else was he meant to have done? Major Sheppard hadn't told him that he'd found the release to the cabinet, and that stink bomb was going to go off at any second.

He had acted completely rationally, and if Major Sheppard wanted to chew him out over it then he had a few choice words ready for him.

With these self-gratifying thoughts in mind, when Aiden saw Major Sheppard eating breakfast in the commissary he determinedly got some food and went and sat with him, head held high.

"Good morning, Sir," he said cheerfully.

Major Sheppard glared at him - obviously he hadn't put the hair incident into perspective like Aiden had.

"Ford," he said shortly.

Aiden rolled his eyes and sat back, ready to explain his case. "Major, I'm sorry about what happened, but I don't get why you're so angry with me," he said. Major Sheppard looked up in surprise and started to speak, but Aiden ploughed on.

"I mean - with all due respect Sir - it's just hair."

Major Sheppard glared at him again. "It is not just hair, it's Tey... er.. look, I'm trying to eat Lieutenant," he said, looking back down at his food.

Aiden narrowed his eyes - the Major looked flustered, even embarrassed. "Okay..." he said, starting to eat.

Aiden stopped a few seconds later - Major Sheppard had seemingly forgotten all about his breakfast, and was staring at something over Aiden's shoulder. He turned round and saw that Teyla had just entered the commissary.

She had cut off the rest of her hair so that it was now even, and fell to just below her shoulders. It was much less wavy that short. Aiden thought it suited her - in fact he thought she looked quite nice.

Aiden looked back at Major Sheppard and saw that his eyes were practically falling out of his head. Obviously he agreed.

Aiden cleared his throat very quietly, but loud enough to snap Major Sheppard out of it. He looked at Aiden, who arranged his face into an expression of complete innocence.

"You know what Ford," he said. "Let's just call Teyla's hair a casualty of war."

Aiden grinned. "Yes Sir," he said.

"Besides, she looks like she's... I mean it doesn't look that bad..." Mumbled Major Sheppard.

Aiden resisted the urge to laugh. "Yes Sir," he repeated mechanically.

Just then his radio crackled into life and Dr McKay's voice came through. "Sheppard, Ford, this is McKay - come in."

Aiden and Major Sheppard smirked at each other and activated their radios.

"Good morning Rodney!"

"Hey Dr McKay, how's it hanging?"

Pause.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"
      NICE!
      Spoiler:
      Sheppy drooling over the new do! That was cool! Great JOB! This was cute! They are both lucky they did not get killed by TEYLA!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
        hey waitaminute! That's Johns paycheck! only actual cash is not much good here in Pegasus
        Really,i didn't know
        sigpic

Comment

Interested in some pics

Spoiler:
          Ah ha check out the galleria...
          Spoiler:
          Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
            Really,i didn't know
            hehehehe...anyhow... where did Teyla get off too? *presses teh buzzer and Teylas scream is heard from two doors down* later guys

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              i think its 17 days
              OHHH I can't wait ...I can't wait...
              I feel like a kid who is about to get some cake and ice cream.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              YAY MAFF 500!!!!!!!
              YAY for me!!!!

Thanks Tey
              Spoiler:
              Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                You're funny Sheppynette.
                Thank You ^^

Comment

okay this was posted on Gateworldhttp://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0..._an_outc.shtml
                  Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

All right !! I have the pleasure to informe you that the English Section called English Board on Sheyla Universe is finished and you can join us.

Comment

Another Tropical Storm. I need to go before the power goes out...again. I did get to 2016 though!
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Man,Padme...That suxs!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                          Has anyone read this spoiler for Outcast.

Spoiler:
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost.php?p=7093170&postcount=224

Firstly ... is this a real spoiler. Has anyone read this before... If it's true it's kinda put me off the ep. I cannot believe that Shep has not only an ex wife but a father and a brother and he doesn't bother ever to mention them or contact them in any way. For three years we have all felt that he had no family but he's just not bothered contacting them... even in LFP when it could have been his last chance to speak to his family... Why is he willing to die for people in the PG galaxy whom he only knows for a couple of years but totally ignores his real family.

I'll wait to hear if this spoiler is for real first or just some ones speculation before I go any further.. anyone know?
                          It is real. And it is perplexing.
                          Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                            Mm I read this. The episode sounds pretty good. Lots of Shep angst

my ships

Comment

I think I joined up but I'm not sure Sheppynette, am I in?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Teyilia your account on SU has been activated. For the others, when you join us, after your inscription send a mp to me or to Sariana and we'll activate you ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X