No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So does Tim Hortons right outta the truck!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      It's not as bad as it sounds!

So anyway talkin bout food and drink,any of you guys ever tried Irn-bru?
      Wow, back in the day! I haven't seen Irn-Bru around for aaages! And I don't think I ever tried it... fizzy orange, wasn't it?
      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

are you not to be writing Ruby?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Ok then,you asked for it so don't freak out........They use a sheeps gut and they fill it with....This is the recipe for traditional Haggis.

1 sheep's pluck (stomach bag)
          2 lb.. dry oatmeal
          1 lb. suet
          1 lb. lamb's liver
          2 1/2 cups stock
          1 large chopped onion
          1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper, Jamaica pepper and salt

There's is different stuffings you can use though!

I could be a vegetarian if it wasn't for one small problem......I don't like many vegetables!

LOL. My hubby was the same way. He's the one who started it all 14 years ago. He liked: Iceberg lettuce, carrots, corn, potatoes, beans, cabbage and maybe a few other things but not much.

Spoiler:
          As for the haggis. I thought it had stomach in it,but I wasn't sure.

I like almost anything, but I think I would try even if I ate meat.
          I'm: Korean, Italian, Irish, Scottish and Dutch. My kids have all that plus more Irish and American Native. Maybe that's why I'm not too picky.

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            Very Hot!
            Spoiler:
            I like how you incorporated the kiss and the hug from S4!
            Thanks Elf.

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
              Wow, back in the day! I haven't seen Irn-Bru around for aaages! And I don't think I ever tried it... fizzy orange, wasn't it?
              Nope,nothin like Orange,i can't think of anything that it tastes like,it's got a taste all it's own....Don't they sell it down in England,there's loads up here!

Guess so!
              sigpic

Comment

1 lb. suet
                - What exactly is this?
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                  LOL. My hubby was the same way. He's the one who started it all 14 years ago. He liked: Iceberg lettuce, carrots, corn, potatoes, beans, cabbage and maybe a few other things but not much.

Spoiler:
                  As for the haggis. I thought it had stomach in it,but I wasn't sure.

I like almost anything, but I think I would try even if I ate meat.
                  I'm: Korean, Italian, Irish, Scottish and Dutch. My kids have all that plus more Irish and American Native. Maybe that's why I'm not too picky.
                  That stuffings go inside the stomach!

Now mince and tatties,that's a meal to die for!
                  sigpic

Comment

DITTO BABY!
                    LOL. You and Jess are cracking me up! My stomach hurts. ROFL.

Comment

boy if all of you guys were players in my Stargate SG-1/Atlantis game we'd have well over 10,000 posts.

Comment

Yeah but Irn-bru can make you mega hyper!
                        Should I assume that's strong coffee? Buzz buzz buzz.

Comment

LOL. You and Jess are cracking me up! My stomach hurts. ROFL.
                          I'm honest BABY! I couldn't even fake that I like haggis or smile when tasting it if I had to even if was for some important world changing event!

Unless maybe it was subsituted with chicken instead...but still...eeeeewwwwww!
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Ok. This is for the word Complete. How about you guys?

Spoiler:
                            Beautiful, and so true!
                            sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

That stuffings go inside the stomach!

Now mince and tatties,that's a meal to die for!
                              Mince...meat??

Tatties...potatoes??

Because when I first read tatties, I thought you were saying you like to eat tattoos...Maybe it's that Munchkin, man-eating plant that does. I'm losing my mind too now. Great, thanks you guys.
                              sigpic
                              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Should I assume that's strong coffee? Buzz buzz buzz.
                                Maybe it's like Red Bull...
                                sigpic
                                Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X