John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
    All right, I wrote a little something. It might lead to a much bigger story with this being the teaser. This is a prequel, of sorts, to Sci's Future Past.
    Spoiler:
    It takes place in Jason's original timeline.

So, thank you, Sci, for letting me borrow Jason. Like I said, I might have a much larger story on the horizon...

Spoiler:
    Teyla looked outside the window. Though their quarters didn't have a perfect view of the ocean surrounding them, she could see the violent waves crashing against Atlantis. A constant howling of the wind was the only thing she heard. Wrapping her arms around her, she wished that John was with her.

Over the past decade, so many things had changed. The threat of the Wraith had been replaced by the danger of the Replicators. So much destruction had occurred since they declared war on all beings. The death toll was severe; there were many more casualties suffered than that of the Wraith. Because of their advanced technology, no world in either galaxy was safe.

Atlantis' latest home was a turbulent world, constant storms surrounding them. Rodney had declared it the safest planet because the electro-magnetic field in the atmosphere would protect them for a while. However, Teyla knew soon the Replicators would find a way around that and soon they would be looking for another temporary save haven.

John, along with his team, had gone off world to try to find supplies. Food was in constant demand; the Replicators had annihilated many worlds, making crops impossible to grow. Danger was his constant companion away from Atlantis. Several times, they had been ambushed by renegade Wraith, desperate for someone to feed upon. Others, desperate villagers would hold them hostage for supplies, not wanting to die the agonizing death so many others had.

With a sigh, she turned away. No amount of worry would bring him home any sooner. She knew that he was doing his job and she was on Atlantis doing the same, taking care of their three children.

It was always more difficult to put them to bed when John was away on a mission. Their oldest, Jason, always seemed especially sensitive to the tension that was felt when John wasn't there. Therefore, it was no surprise when Teyla walked by his bedroom that she saw he was awake, looking out his own window.

"Jason," she said softly, not wanting her other children to wake up. "You should be asleep."

"I was thinking, why do we fight a war that we cannot win, Mother?" he asked.

From any other child, she would be surprised to hear such a question. But Jason was much wiser than most eight years old Teyla met.

"We do not know we cannot win this war. It is that hope that we can be successful that allows us to keep on fighting,” Teyla answered.

"But, we have not been able to win. Every day, more people die. We are not defeating the Replicators. We are losing this war," he said sadly, never moving his gaze from the window.

"Have you been eavesdropping on Colonel Carter's debriefings?" she asked.

That caused him to turn to his mother. "I am sorry. It is just...I wish I could do something to help. Like Father."

Teyla pulled him into a hug. "Jason, you are still a boy. There will be plenty of time to defeat the Replicators. Now is the time for you to be a child," she said. But deep in her heart she knew that he couldn't be free spirited like her other two children. He felt the same responsibility to help people that she and John did.

Jason pulled away from his mother. His gaze was determined. "I will defeat them, Mother. Then we will all be safe. I promise."
    Very good. Like the concept.
    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

So,any good fics out ther with some JT interaction in them....I need a bit of cheering up?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO 1800 PAGES BABY
        We did It!
        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Ok,2 Scottish words today

1.Tatties
          2.Bairn

The second yins easy!
          sigpic

Comment

Ok,2 Scottish words today

1.Tatties
            2.Bairn

The second yins easy!
            hi ye second is means baby or wee one
            Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
              hi ye second is means baby or wee one
              Close enough,kid or child!

Bet ye dinnae ken (don't know) what the first yin is!
              sigpic

Comment

Close enough,kid or child!

Bet ye dinnae ken (don't know) what the first yin is!
                Could it possibly be POTATOES
                I made another Wallie

Comment

I made another Wallie

How did you know....hang on,your from the UK,that's cheating....haha jk

AWESOME man,keep makin those brill wallies!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                    About the

Spoiler:
                    engagement - I would also say it's Rodney and Katie. Like Camy said, before RL's pregnancy TPTB had plans for the two of them and also Rodney mentioned marriage in Sunday. Here's hoping wedding plans will spur on JT!

I was bored at work today (big surprise) and I wrote a short story about this - just a little scene between John and Rodney. I don't think I should post it here as it has nothing to do with JT, but if ya wanna read it I'm going to put it on ff.net in a minute. It's called 'Chimes'.
                    Love this. Left a review for you. Very funny.
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

How did you know....hang on,your from the UK,that's cheating....haha jk

AWESOME man,keep makin those brill wallies!
                      you are correct im from a place in Lancashire and Thankyou

Comment

Your welcome!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          I think mine is the latest. It's the ninth. Elf's is the 1st. And Nina's is the 27th, I think...
                          September B-day's ROCK! Nina, you BD is only one day before S4 premiere!
                          That is worthy of this:

Spoiler:
                          SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That makes us love you even more!...
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                            September B-day's ROCK! Nina, you BD is only one day before S4 premiere!
                            That is worthy of this:

Spoiler:
                            SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

That makes us love you even more!...
                            Actually, Nina's birthday is in August. I think.
                            sigpic
                            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I made another Wallie
                              Beautiful wallie Donna!

1800 pages! That's a lot gabbing! Woohoo!
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

Did i read somewhere in this thread that there's a rumour that
                                Spoiler:
                                Rodney and Katie are gonna get engaged
                                or did i read it wrong,maybe i read it wrong!

Spoiler:
                                I hope that isn't the case,i am so not looking forward to the Rodney/Katie romance if there is one,i'd much rather see the development of John and Teyla's relationship!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X