John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
    at least it was nominated and am now waiting for word from Kelly, strange thing is that it is a resend of the first notify email, which is strange because there was no need for a resend as I have a "green light" for anything stargate afn awards or just plain Stargate
    There is a message on their homepage about that stating they had to resend the nomination announcements because several email were bouncing and coming back to them undeliverable. I was one of the ones bouncing, so just finally got mine for the first time today!

Congratulations to everyone who got nominated!!!!! Very cool!!!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers!!! I haven't heard from my friend yet, but I think it will be several days or weeks before communication is even restored. I keep trying her cell phone just in case, but nothing yet.

I'm going to try to get caught up on the fics later tonight! Still at work at the moment!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
        There is a message on their homepage about that stating they had to resend the nomination announcements because several email were bouncing and coming back to them undeliverable. I was one of the ones bouncing, so just finally got mine for the first time today!

*lol* My went directly in the spam folder...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          hehehehehe here you go MrsB

I love that
          Spoiler:
          answer to the one guy about Rqachel and her baby, what a dork to think that way you know?
          lol thanks tey....yeah today was better than average questions answered....i'll have to come up with a new one for tomorrow *sigh*
          go check his blog though for other cool pics

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah View Post
            Just dropping off 5 stars. Spreading some shippy love.

Awww, thank you!!!!! Gotta love the J/T lovefest! LOL! Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              *lol* My went directly in the spam folder...
              Mine didn't even make it that far. My ISP has very strict spam filters that I have no control over and whenever a new virus threat arrises, they tighten it up even more so I can't even get half my emails. Very annoying!

Comment

well people in here seems to like that they can get all links in one place...and being reminded on what to vote for and stuff... so if it's not hard...I mean I'm not really inte LJ...I hardly know what to do on those things... but if I can get some guidence to how to do things...sure count me in...

By the way Camy...do you have any idea if I can find out somewhere how many categories Stargate Fan Awards have on their video nominations... seems to have a slight problem with the net today so I can't really get into some sight and that site is a problem for me at the moment... but if you don't know...I'm sure I'll be able to get back in there tomorrow...must have been the horrible weather that has done something funky to things over here at the moment... lucky the deadline for that isn't until the 27th
                Do you still need this...let me know...hang on....
                Something is wrong with the site cause I keep getting error on page.
                I"ll have Stephie comeby cause she's done this before and she knows. I have 34 nominations and I think I goofed up because I think there is a limit to how many you can place in each category. DANGIT, I"m so dumb at this stuff!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post

strangely the only email I got was the resend itself, not the first one... oh well, just gotta wait on Kelly to respond.

and guys, a note of my stories:
                  Spoiler:
                  Teyla DOES NOT wear Leather of any kind. Only John wears that black jacket of his.

Call me a season two fanatic but I like and perfer the S2 & S3 outfits better then S4

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                    Do you still need this...let me know...hang on....
                    Something is wrong with the site cause I keep getting error on page.
                    I"ll have Stephie comeby cause she's done this before and she knows. I have 34 nominations and I think I goofed up because I think there is a limit to how many you can place in each category. DANGIT, I"m so dumb at this stuff!
                    I think I read you could only have one in each category...or was that just for videos... I have slight feeling I can't have all my 6 videos that were nominated...depends I guess what categories there is... I'll get back and see if I can get in tomorrow...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Thanks alot Nina,
                      Spoiler:
                      and yes I felt the same way when i was writing it and thought of the hug scene. His rage would be fueled by a different source now. I can only hope as tragic as something like this would be for her, that we could see John's true emotions shine through......
                      can i get an AMEN

Camy - didya read it yet or what? Should i get out my sword
                      I know this is going to sound stupid, I know this is going to sound bad...I know you are all going to hate me for it, but I"M SCARED! If it's not what I want.....I'll just cry like a baby and today has been a good day!!!!! So, NO, I"M BITING MY NAILS!

Nina..is good to me...Nina is okay to read it!?
                      sigpic

Comment

I know this is going to sound stupid, I know this is going to sound bad...I know you are all going to hate me for it, but I"M SCARED! If it's not what I want.....I'll just cry like a baby and today has been a good day!!!!! So, NO, I"M BITING MY NAILS!

Nina..is good to me...Nina is okay to read it!?
                        Uhm are you asking me if you will be happy with the end of this... oh heavens what do you want me to say to that *lol*
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I think I read you could only have one in each category...or was that just for videos... I have slight feeling I can't have all my 6 videos that were nominated...depends I guess what categories there is... I'll get back and see if I can get in tomorrow...
                          CRAP, CRAP, CRAP, and then more CRAP!

I have 34 noms..HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE!?

HMmmmmm......and I already did have or less last night! Jeepers...LOOUISE!

I mean I"m flattered and all...but my my!

Maybe I"ll give it to someone to just do it for me! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Uhm are you asking me if you will be happy with the end of this... oh heavens what do you want me to say to that *lol*
                            Well, yes! Okay FINE! I"LL READ IT BUT I"M WARNING YOU, MRS. B!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                              JM BLOG UPDATE

Spoiler:
                              Anonymous #3 writes: “Teyla's only getting 'character development' because Rachel's pregnant.”

Answer: Respectfully, dipstick, we already had an arc planned for the Teyla character and simply folded the pregnancy into said arc. Thanks for playing.

Les Fez writes: “1. Will Carter be going off world at all in s4 this year? 2. If so, will it be with Sheppards team? 3. How many episodes are the Wraith in this year, as they didn't make many appearances in s3?”

Answers: 1. Yes. 2. Kind of. 3. I won’t give you a specific number, but let’s just say that the wraith will play key roles in a number of major story arcs in season four.

Jeremsg1 writes: “In second half of season 4 (13 to 17), there are epsiodes stand alones (like season 3), or episodes with continuity? (like season 1)”

Answer: Both.

Copernicus writes: “Do you feel there is there a certain irony to the expedition's lead diplomat switching to a recurring role when the expedition reaches a crossroads where diplomatic skills are suddenly at a premium?”

Answer: Not at all. In fact, with all of the mounting dangers the expedition has faced in the Pegasus Galaxy, the question one should ask is not “Why is the military getting more involved?” but “What took it so long?”

Jeremsg1 writes: “1)There is a funny episode in the second half of season four? Like Duet for exemple. 2)Within sight of the spoiler, season four seems to be the best, and the darkest of all seasons. Do you think that?”

Answer: Yes and yes.

LesFez writes: “Is there ANY episodes this year that have been dissapointing to you guys so far?”

Answer: I can honestly say that, so far, all of the episodes have been very strong.

O1 writes: “Can you give us a hint about outcast and whether it is going to be an action episode, a character driven episode or an angsty episode?”

Answer: Hopefully, all of the above.
                              I'm stalling....Okay!

Mrs. B...which one was your question? And oh my...I told you guys that Sheppies episode has to have some action..now I"m sort of excited about this episode! I just wish Teyla was with him!
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, yes! Okay FINE! I"LL READ IT BUT I"M WARNING YOU, MRS. B!!!!!!!!
                                *lol* Camy you will be fine reading it....
                                Spoiler:
                                Sad, revealing, feelings, anger, but I think you are able to breath at the end of it
                                sigpic
                                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Working...
                                X