John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    your too funny man whats happening in scotland today..
    Nothin much,we had sun then rain then sun then rain,pretty much like that all through the summer
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Tey - your too funny, thats ALOT of fics to keep track of, how do you decide which one your going to write each day
      I have a "To Write" list of stories from "Must finish" at the top to "not needed right away" at the bottom(total stories 36)

Glad to be of amusement MrsB

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
        Nothin much,we had sun then rain then sun then rain,pretty much like that all through the summer
        Spoiler:
        uh oh do you have a new smilie dude site you havent told me about??? You know how much i liked the other one lol

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
          I have a "To Write" list of stories from "Must finish" at the top to "not needed right away" at the bottom(total stories 36)

Glad to be of amusement MrsB
          Which one would you recommend i start with first? the war of the roses one or ascension? once i get home after work i plan on starting one

Comment

Which one would you recommend i start with first? the war of the roses one or ascension? once i get home after work i plan on starting one
            Well let me think.....

If you want Shep Whump to the max(as much as I can give) War of Roses is your best bet.

OR

If you want Teyla Whump to the max(through the roof as Yappi puts it) Ascension is the way to go. Be warned Red Skelton is in this story and the two that follow in the trilogy.(OK so, I wrote the first book under the influence of Red Skelton and ten gallons of Cranberry juice + one gallon blackberry juice)

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yup but i think you have to save it onto comp then upload it into photobucket

And another
              sigpic

Comment

Do you need some coffee Kitty to get ye through all they fics you've got goin!
                sigpic

Comment

I'm on a iPhone right now so I can't exactly write until i get to the laptop... anyhow will soon have another poster of Teyla(and maybe John) up in the next hour or so

but coffee would be GREAT

Comment

Well you can have some coffee anyway and here's a little snack for ya!
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Linda!!!

Spoiler:
                      YAY 500

I'm done and will return shortly(getting on the lappy now)

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                        All of you must have been reading my posts in here yesterday...

Scifan This is great! You can not leave me hanging like that!
                        I'm glad you like it. Here's another little clip. It's not going to be a long story.

Confessions. Part 2
                        Spoiler:

Atlantis:
                        Rodney and Ronon explain to Sam that there was a massive thunderstorm on the planet. Rodney also states that he believes mostly likely a lighting strike was the cause for the gate’s failure.
                        Sam, Rodney and Radek work hard to on fixing the gate problem. Sam is informed by the tech that the Daedalus is two hours away from the planet and they were heading there now. After another half an hour they were able to activate the gate, but the shield still will not go down.
                        Planet:
                        Teyla carefully pulls some of the smaller rocks on top down. A little more light comes in and shines upon the slabs of rocks on John. She can finally see how enormous the pieces that covered his torso and down past his legs. She begins to feel lightheaded and decides to sit next to John for a little while. As she sits next to John she can see that his eyes are closed. “John?” He doesn’t wake up. She become frightened and begins to shake him. “John!”
                        A small smile comes across his face and one eye opens, “Can’t a man get any sleep around her?” He begins to cough and groans in pain.
                        Teyla places a hand on his shoulder, “John. I do not know what to do. How can I help you?”
                        John could see the pain and fear in her eyes, “There’s nothing you can do, but we can help each other stay awake.” Teyla nods in agreement. They both share different stories of childhood memories, trials and lost loves. Teyla’s eyes were beginning to grow heavy. “Teyla? Don’t go asleep on me,” barks John. Teyla blinks to try to stay awake. “Teyla, I’m not going to make it. I need to tell you something.”
                        “You are not going to leave me!” she tells him sternly. “We will get…” She is interrupted by Sam’s voice on her comm.
                        “Teyla. John. Please come in,” asks Sam.
                        “It is good to hear your voice. We are in extreme need of medical assistance. Especially John. Two big slabs of rocks are crushing him.”
                        There was a brief pause on the comm. “Teyla. I have some bad news. We can’t get the shield down. There’s no way for us to get to you. We have just now been able to open a wormhole to radio you,” Sam replies.
                        Teyla lowers her head, “Sam. I… I don’t know…” Teyla pause.
                        “What’s she’s trying to say Sam is that I’m not going to be here to much longer.” Teyla forgot that John still had his comm. on. “I want you not worry about me, but Teyla has a concussion. I don’t know what will happen if she falls asleep. I can’t stay awake to much longer,” John starts to cough more.
                        Last edited by scifan; 13 August 2007, 02:50 PM.

Comment

You've got a good eye Teyilia,i didn't even notice!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                          I'm glad you like it. Here's another little clip. It's not going to be a long story.

Spoiler:

Atlantis:
                          Rodney and Ronon explain to Sam that there was a massive thunderstorm on the planet. Rodney also states that he believes mostly likely a lighting strike was the cause for the gate’s failure.
                          Sam, Rodney and Radek work hard to on fixing the gate problem. Sam is informed by the tech that the Daedalus is two hours away from the planet and they were heading there now. After another half an hour they were able to activate the gate, but the shield still will not go down.
                          Planet:
                          Teyla carefully pulls some of the smaller rocks on top down. A little more light comes in and shines upon the slabs of rocks on John. She can finally see how enormous the pieces that covered his torso and down past his legs. She begins to feel lightheaded and decides to sit next to John for a little while. As she sits next to John she can see that his eyes are closed. “John?” He doesn’t wake up. She become frightened and begins to shake him. “John!”
                          A small smile comes across his face and one eye opens, “Can’t a man get any sleep around her?” He begins to cough and groans in pain.
                          Teyla places a hand on his shoulder, “John. I do not know what to do. How can I help you?”
                          John could see the pain and fear in her eyes, “There’s nothing you can do, but we can help each other stay awake.” Teyla nods in agreement. They both share different stories of childhood memories, trials and lost loves. Teyla’s eyes were beginning to grow heavy. “Teyla? Don’t go asleep on me,” barks John. Teyla blinks to try to stay awake. “Teyla, I’m not going to make it. I need to tell you something.”
                          “You are not going to leave me!” she tells him sternly. “We will get…” She is interrupted by Sam’s voice on her comm.
                          “It is good to hear your voice. We are in extreme need of medical assistance. Especially John. Two big slabs of rocks are crushing him.”
                          There was a brief pause on the comm. “Teyla. I have some bad news. We can’t get the shield down. There’s no way for us to get to you. We have just now been able to open a wormhole to radio you,” Sam replies.
                          “What’s she’s trying to say Sam is that I’m not going to be here to much longer.” Teyla forgot that John still had his comm. on. “I want you not worry about me, but Teyla has a concussion. I don’t know what will happen if she falls asleep. I can’t stay awake to much longer,” John starts to cough more.

Oh no
                          Spoiler:
                          poor John,please help him,help them both...They have to be ok.......Where is the DAMN Daedalus........Will you get here already!
                          sigpic

Comment

Wraith Queen Finale

Spoiler:
                            The Queen turned and John could see her eyes narrowed in anger. She flashed her fanged teeth and snarled a deep, guttural sound as he kept the knife steady, though now at the center of her throat.

John blinked nervously, as sweat dripped down his forehead into his vision and held his wounded hand high, the throbbing of it almost unbearable. She did not move or attempt to fend him off, she just stood there, staring at him silently, as the machine behind her groaned loudly.

John pressed the edge of the blade hard to her skin and felt it penetrate, as he watched a trail of blood leak down her neck and slide quickly over her front. What if she's still in there, what if I'm hurting her, what if...His hand started to quiver and he retracted it just the slightest bit when the Queen suddenly erupted into melodious, wild laughter.

"As I said, human, you are pathetic! Even now, you cannot find the courage to avenge your dead lover..... such a waste of spirit. .." she chided him and he felt useless and defeated as her hand rose and swept the knife from his, without giving her so much as a struggle.

He dropped to his knees and let her hold the knife to him now, as his mangled hand laid dripping beside him. He could not bring himself to kill her; his love ran deeper than even he had guessed. And his chin trembled though held high, while she gently dragged the bloodied edge across his face.

"Do you have any last words before I gut you, human?" she snarled tossing her silvery hair over her shoulder.

John knelt looking up into the distorted face and with his mind's eye, concentrated on just the parts that reminded him of how beautiful she was. Tears filled his eyes and he looked lovingly at her for a moment before speaking.

"I can't kill you Teyla, I could never hurt you.......And no matter what you do to me, I'll always be with you..." and he closed his eyes before she could strike the final blow.

But nothing happened. John quickly opened his eyes and saw a look of horror on the Queen's face. She looked as though she would be sick on him as she twisted and moaned, making horrible squeals of agony. John was fixed, staring in confusion as she writhed violently and when she silenced, her eyes were not blackened but a deep warm brown and filled with a desperate look John knew only too well.

"John?" her voice was shaky. "Help me...please!"

John drew a sharp breath and quickly clamored to his feet. "Teyla?"

Her eyes filled with tears and spoke quickly, never taking her gaze from his hopeful face. "I cannot hold her much longer..........I will not let her take you..........." she said gasping with anguish. And to John's utter horror, she raised the knife wielding it high in the air before plunging it deep into her own belly with a final gasp of pain.

John rushed over and caught her falling body as it slumped to the floor, screaming her name, trying desperatley to staunch the bloody wound as her body convulsed and her eyes rolled back, flickering between blackness and soft, gentle brown.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once John had made radio contact with the Daedelus and they had been located, he was beamed aboard carrying her silent body, both drenched in each others blood. The physician on board performed surgery and could not explain the rapid healing or the strange blood cells gathered from the edges of her wound. John sat silently day and night by her bed, waiting for her to waken.

And she did wake and all was well, but John would always wonder if the Queen would ever reemerge and if she did, he knew, her wrath would be of the likes none had ever seen.

WOW!!! I loved it. BRAVO!!! Love always conquers all.

Comment

Spoiler:

Atlantis:
                              Planet:
                              excellent, great update!!!! keep it coming scifan!!!
                              WOW!!! I loved it. BRAVO!!! Love always conquers all.
                              true true thanks dude

and LINDA - thanks for the new smilie dude links

Comment

Where's MrsB,i bet she's away checkin out all they smileys.....What have i done
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X