John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    It would be a 9.7 for me ! If it turns out that way it could be an very interesting arc or storline whatever you want to call it. It would involve my
    two fave characters! Which they are both very good actors! That is what I want to see with of course a good amount of whump thrown into the mix!!

You got all the links right! Thank you so much for posting them or I would forget to vote! I am looking forward to your vid when it is complete!! It will
    not take you forever if it does you know you love it...
    9.5 I guess... could be an intresting arc for both of them... and they both are such talented actors..and play out their emotions in a splendid way together... they always have a way of making their scenes so much better because of the precence they both have on screen together...

Thanks Elf... it turned out to be one more link to put in,,,and I hoped I didn't mix the two...so good to know I didn't... I'm usually a night howl...but hey not a great thing when you need to get up early to work... *Zzzzzzzzz* Have a feeling I'm heading to bed earlier today... but how many times haven't I said that and end up getting to bed way to late anyway *lol*

Well the video I'm sure will get done at some point... weird...it takes longer to make a John video for me then it takes for me to do a J/T vid... if I have a hard time with this John video...then I'm beginning to wonder if I'm even gonna try the other one I had an idea of... this one is a mixture with a slow pace to the music and some with faster... the other one..I'm beginning to wonder if that wont turn into a complete action video on his part,,since that is such an action music to it... oh well time will tell if I feel confident enough to take on that one... but then again,,when it comes to John I'm not short of action sequences... *lol*
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

DUDE!!! We are falling down the page!!!

NO!!!!! NO!!! NO!!!! NO!!!

We have to get back up to the top!!!!

1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        Loved the story...awesome...

Nope it's not just you... he steps back as soon as John walks up to her...

Another great poster...

Great one Donna....

LC and Mayra thanks for the kind words on vids...and yeah I think the ones that make videos know eachothers pain for doing them... but in the end it's all worth it...

And then the daily business.....

Vote for Joe on SyFy awards...
        http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/

Don't forget to vote on our fellow J/T talents..in the J/T awards..
        http://community.livejournal.com/jt_awards/

There is a new game... Best kiss picture game... and well we only have one kiss between J/T but hey let's get it in the list atleast...
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=46038
        Kissing pics
        Spoiler:

Also don't forget to vote for J/T on Conversion in the Favorite ship episode picture game...
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=45066&page=59
        Other pics from scene to follow for use...
        Spoiler:

Thanks Nina.

Comment

Hey I think we should win the best kiss like nothing!!

But, everyone has to post in the game. I wish we could vote more than once!
          But, I understand and respect the rules of the game so, everyone can a vote fairly...

We could all post all the moments leading up the kiss! Oh Yes! There are some really yummy shots of Sheppard in those segments...as well as some really beautiful close ups of Teyla...Yeah..definitely we could get 50 like nothing for
          first place!!

I want JT to WIN!!!!
          1-800-Iluv-JandT
          sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Thanks Nina.
            anytime...I guess I'm ending up with a title...*daily links girl* .... or something
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
              OOohhhh
              Spoiler:
              ...I hope you plan on giving us the big confession today!!!
              Great job!!!

Thanks MrsB and Nina. And speaking of....

The Finale. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Teyla is in her quarters and she is getting ready to go see John when the chimes on her door rings. She goes to the door and she is surprised to see John waiting there.
              “I know you said that you would meet me at my quarters, but I just decided to come her instead,” John smiles.
              Teyla motions him to come in. Her heart begins to beat harder. “John, I need to talk you about something.” He sits down in one of her chairs. She pauses, takes a deep breath and exhales, “Do you remember the night when that crystal entity made everyone had dreams and nightmares?” John squints at the thought of the night and nods yes. “Well there was something that happened to me that night that I thought was dream…” she sits down on her bed facing him. She continues with a gentle smile, “A wonderful dream, but it didn’t start out that ways. I had a bad dream about what happened in the Asuran city and I came to you…”
              John’s eyes open wide, “You were crying. You had a dream that I left you behind.” Teyla tells him yes. A small smile crosses his face, “You mean that you and I. We did spend the night together?” Again Teyla answers yes. “Then why did you leave?”
              “I don’t know what happened. When I went to reach over to touch you I saw that I was in my bed. And with everyone else saying what they were going through I just thought that it was a dream as well.”
              John smiles grew bigger, “I thought the same thing.” He starts to get up to go to her, but she put out her hand to motion him to stop.
              “There’s more John.” John sees her worry face and become concern. “I have recently had a new dream. I dreamt that the Asurans did an experiment on me and if I was to say try to fix what they were planning on doing they would harm my people.”
              “Are you saying that the replicators are responsible for your people disappearing and that they have done something to you? Are you sure that it’s not because of all you’ve been through?” John asks.
              “No, John. It is true, but please let me finish. This is not easy to say. What I say in my dream was that the replicators what a child that is part human and part them.” She looks for his expression to change, but he remains still. “They want a child that is part Ancient.” Finally John got what she was saying.
              “You mean that your…” he pauses.
              “Yes, John. I am pregnant and you are the father.” John just sat there numb and unable to speak. Teyla regrets saying anything and tries to quickly leave her room. John jumps up and grabs her arm before she reaches the door.
              “Teyla, stop. I’m sorry. It’s just a shock that’s all,” John tells her with a comforting tone. “I knew something was bothering you, but I had no idea. How long have you known?
              “After I found out that my people were missing,” she replies.
              “You knew that long? Why were you afraid to tell me?” asks John.
              “Would you have let me go all over the place to find my people?” she continues.
              John pauses briefly, “I suppose not, but we would figured it out. Is that why you were upset when that man talked to you in private? Does he have something to with this?”
              “No John, but he did know that I am pregnant. He was the one who encouraged me to tell you. There’s more John.”
              “These more? Ok, what else?” John asks with concern.
              “The replicators said that they would come back for the baby. I think they believe that this child will help them ascend,” she says sadly.
              John leads her to the bed and they sit down together. He takes her hand. “Look Teyla, why don’t we see Dr. Keller first to find out if the replicators really did do anything? If they have then once we find your people we will figure out how to get rid of the nanites without hurting the baby.” A tear runs down her face. John wipes her tear away and gives her a boyish smile, “Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a little overwhelm by this news, but I’m not going to leave you or be mad at you.” A bigger smiles comes across his face, “I also know other thing. I’m not crazy. The night we had was wonderful and I do care for you a lot. I, I…”
              Teyla places a figure over his lips, “I love you too.”
              John pulls her closer, wraps his arms around her and whispers in her, “We’ll find them Teyla.” He stops to rub her stomach, “And I’ll be here for you and our baby.”
              For the first time in months Teyla is finally able to relax. She is with the man she loves and he loves her too. She is still worried about her people, but now she doesn’t have to worry about telling John about the baby and the replicators. John goes to the mess hall to pick up some food for them and brings it to her quarters. After they finish eating he takes off her shoes and his own. He convinces her to lie down on the bed and he joins her. He nestles up behind her. The warmth of his body comforts her and she soon falls asleep, for the longest time he watches her and takes in her beauty. He finally settles in and as he does he hears a sigh of happiness escape her lips. He smiles and falls asleep.

The End.

Comment

Hey I think we should win the best kiss like nothing!!

But, everyone has to post in the game. I wish we could vote more than once!
                But, I understand and respect the rules of the game so, everyone can a vote fairly...

We could all post all the moments leading up the kiss! Oh Yes! There are some really yummy shots of Sheppard in those segments...as well as some really beautiful close ups of Teyla...Yeah..definitely we could get 50 like nothing for
                first place!!

I want JT to WIN!!!!
                *lol* Well who wouldn't but let's face it...we stand no chance against Jack/Sam and Daniel/Vala...they have large fanbase in thos thread during the whole day... everytime I go in there it's usually almost all I see...
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                  anytime...I guess I'm ending up with a title...*daily links girl* .... or something
                  That's right...I have the newsletter...
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Comment

Just thought of something...

Who's the Weathergirl...not me!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

(please blame PG15s' Flocking thankyou)

and this is me coming to you from my homeworld of Farnar here at the outer reaches of the Pegasus galaxy, known as "the middle of Somewhere" I'll try to get online if the Daedalus is in range

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

The Finale. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Teyla is in her quarters and she is getting ready to go see John when the chimes on her door rings. She goes to the door and she is surprised to see John waiting there.
                        “I know you said that you would meet me at my quarters, but I just decided to come her instead,” John smiles.
                        Teyla motions him to come in. Her heart begins to beat harder. “John, I need to talk you about something.” He sits down in one of her chairs. She pauses, takes a deep breath and exhales, “Do you remember the night when that crystal entity made everyone had dreams and nightmares?” John squints at the thought of the night and nods yes. “Well there was something that happened to me that night that I thought was dream…” she sits down on her bed facing him. She continues with a gentle smile, “A wonderful dream, but it didn’t start out that ways. I had a bad dream about what happened in the Asuran city and I came to you…”
                        John’s eyes open wide, “You were crying. You had a dream that I left you behind.” Teyla tells him yes. A small smile crosses his face, “You mean that you and I. We did spend the night together?” Again Teyla answers yes. “Then why did you leave?”
                        “I don’t know what happened. When I went to reach over to touch you I saw that I was in my bed. And with everyone else saying what they were going through I just thought that it was a dream as well.”
                        John smiles grew bigger, “I thought the same thing.” He starts to get up to go to her, but she put out her hand to motion him to stop.
                        “There’s more John.” John sees her worry face and become concern. “I have recently had a new dream. I dreamt that the Asurans did an experiment on me and if I was to say try to fix what they were planning on doing they would harm my people.”
                        “Are you saying that the replicators are responsible for your people disappearing and that they have done something to you? Are you sure that it’s not because of all you’ve been through?” John asks.
                        “No, John. It is true, but please let me finish. This is not easy to say. What I say in my dream was that the replicators what a child that is part human and part them.” She looks for his expression to change, but he remains still. “They want a child that is part Ancient.” Finally John got what she was saying.
                        “Yes, John. I am pregnant and you are the father.” John just sat there numb and unable to speak. Teyla regrets saying anything and tries to quickly leave her room. John jumps up and grabs her arm before she reaches the door.
                        “Teyla, stop. I’m sorry. It’s just a shock that’s all,” John tells her with a comforting tone. “I knew something was bothering you, but I had no idea. How long have you known?
                        John pauses briefly, “I suppose not, but we would figured it out. Is that why you were upset when that man talked to you in private? Does he have something to with this?”
                        “No John, but he did know that I am pregnant. He was the one who encouraged me to tell you. There’s more John.”
                        “The replicators said that they would come back for the baby. I think they believe that this child will help them ascend,” she says sadly.
                        John leads her to the bed and they sit down together. He takes her hand. “Look Teyla, why don’t we see Dr. Keller first to find out if the replicators really did do anything? If they have then once we find your people we will figure out how to get rid of the nanites without hurting the baby.” A tear runs down her face. John wipes her tear away and gives her a boyish smile, “Don’t get me wrong, I’m still a little overwhelm by this news, but I’m not going to leave you or be mad at you.” A bigger smiles comes across his face, “I also know other thing. I’m not crazy. The night we had was wonderful and I do care for you a lot. I, I…”
                        John pulls her closer, wraps his arms around her and whispers in her, “We’ll find them Teyla.” He stops to rub her stomach, “And I’ll be here for you and our baby.”
                        For the first time in months Teyla is finally able to relax. She is with the man she loves and he loves her too. She is still worried about her people, but now she doesn’t have to worry about telling John about the baby and the replicators. John goes to the mess hall to pick up some food for them and brings it to her quarters. After they finish eating he takes off her shoes and his own. He convinces her to lie down on the bed and he joins her. He nestles up behind her. The warmth of his body comforts her and she soon falls asleep, for the longest time he watches her and takes in her beauty. He finally settles in and as he does he hears a sigh of happiness escape her lips. He smiles and falls asleep.

The End.

Awwww....awesome ending...such a lovely moment...
                        Spoiler:
                        Kind of how I imagined the reaction from John...shock... but supportive... they have gotten in the show so close to eachother...I can't see him ever letting her go through anything alone... as I'm sure the news might hit him like a ton of bricks in the show...but he will stand by her all the way... I can't see John any other way...

So thanks for sharing this story...it's been awesome... it's like I've gotten season 4 a little early already
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Ohh YES!!

Spoiler:
                          She has to tell him at dinner!...She's gonna tell him..right..Or are we going to have to send the troops after you...
                          LOL. No troops today!

Jess: I don't know when Ruby is coming back. Sorry.

Comment

The Finale. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

The End.
                            Bravo! Bravo! A happy ending! or is it??
                            Spoiler:
                            if the replicators do come back for their child??
                            I sense....possible sequel

Comment

The Finale. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

The End.

I loved the ending... you really tied up things very nicely. If only we could have something like this on the show.
                              sigpic

Comment

I know one of them are suppose to be gettin' close to bein' back!

Man! I wanna put up my sig and avatar already!! I keep looking at them and the
                                wallie of it Scifan did! I love CG!!
                                Get busy typing girl. You only have 41 more posts!!

Comment

Working...
                                X