X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    That was funny,
    Spoiler:
    loved the part when Rodney was at the back holding up posters!

GNB: Yea, I know.

Here's part:

Spoiler:

Hours later John, Ronon, Elizabeth and Rodney are ready to leave in the puddle jumper. Rodney is still nervous that it might not work. Before they leave, John apologizes to Elizabeth for his behavior for the past week. She tells him that she understands and once they get a hold of SGC they will try to attempt to get Teyla. He stares out in front of him not looking at anyone, but Elizabeth can see the glaze over his eyes and wonders if his feelings for Teyla are deeper than he leads on.
    The jumper remains in hyper-speed for some time and when they have to drop out, they end up close to Atlantis’ home planet. Sensors indicate that a ship was close by and they begin to get nervous, but soon they found out that it was the Daedalus.
    When the Apollo left Atlantis, Colonel Ellis contacted the SGC about Atlantis’ plan and their dire needs. As soon Colonel Carter was able to join Colonel Caldwell they headed to the Pegasus Galaxy as fast as possible. John came in and landed the jumper in the Daedalus’ bay area.

I know it's short and nothing big, but I'll see about next time. I'll to do more later.
    YAY,brill update....more more more.....pleeeeaaaassssssseeee!

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    HARDLY & Thanks
    hmmmmm,thought so!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      That was funny,
      Spoiler:
      loved the part when Rodney was at the back holding up posters!
      Yea, me too. I also loved that Weir could still fire him. heehee

YAY,brill update....more more more.....pleeeeaaaassssssseeee!

Thanks Linda and MrsB. I'll see what I can do tonight.

Comment

Here's part:

Spoiler:

Hours later John, Ronon, Elizabeth and Rodney are ready to leave in the puddle jumper. Rodney is still nervous that it might not work. Before they leave, John apologizes to Elizabeth for his behavior for the past week. She tells him that she understands and once they get a hold of SGC they will try to attempt to get Teyla. He stares out in front of him not looking at anyone, but Elizabeth can see the glaze over his eyes and wonders if his feelings for Teyla are deeper than he leads on.
        The jumper remains in hyper-speed for some time and when they have to drop out, they end up close to Atlantis’ home planet. Sensors indicate that a ship was close by and they begin to get nervous, but soon they found out that it was the Daedalus.
        When the Apollo left Atlantis, Colonel Ellis contacted the SGC about Atlantis’ plan and their dire needs. As soon Colonel Carter was able to join Colonel Caldwell they headed to the Pegasus Galaxy as fast as possible. John came in and landed the jumper in the Daedalus’ bay area.

I know it's short and nothing big, but I'll see about next time. I'll to do more later.
        More pllleeeaaassee

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
        But, you wouldn't love us if we were just normal!!
        Hmm...I'll have to think on that one j/k

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
          More pllleeeaaassee

Hmm...I'll have to think on that one j/k

Like I just told Linda, I'm hoping to do some more tonight.

Comment

Here's part 4:

Spoiler:

Thanks for the update..
            sigpic

Comment

Ya know, I can't believe we cant find the new preview yet. This is what happens when they show it unannounced and at 11 in the morning. I'm mad.

Comment

That video is hilarious Scifan!

Mrs B- Your poem...is cool!

I am so glad you were able to get my eply GNB!

if is slow in here I woulldn't know! This thing keeps losing the page! But, know this, Elflie sends love and hugles to all!

There have been two workers here in my sister's to do jobs and neither one cuold speak english and I can't speak spanish! Tha is a joy! They are nice folks! i just feel stupid not being able to let them know what to do!And, everytime my sisiter calls she wants something else done!! I finally made call her guy who is her salesguy!! Now that guy is here! What a party I have going on here! I need my Atlantis team to get the mission complete!!!

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z106/Elflinn/atlantis_rocks.gif[/IMG ]
                1-800-Iluv-JandT
                sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
                  That video is hilarious Scifan!

Mrs B- Your poem...is cool!

I am so glad you were able to get my eply GNB!

if is slow in here I woulldn't know! This thing keeps losing the page! But, know this, Elflie sends love and hugles to all!

There have been two workers here in my sister's to do jobs and neither one cuold speak english and I can't speak spanish! Tha is a joy! They are nice folks! i just feel stupid not being able to let them know what to do!And, everytime my sisiter calls she wants something else done!! I finally made call her guy who is her salesguy!! Now that guy is here! What a party I have going on here! I need my Atlantis team to get the mission complete!!!

[IMG]http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z106/Elflinn/atlantis_rocks.gif[/IMG ]

Nice Kumbaya Group Hug there

Say "Hola. Como esta? Hágale tienen gusto Stargate Atlantis? Cómo usted se siente sobre Whumping?"

Comment

I only got half of what you said but I think I got the gist of it LOL

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Nice Kumbaya Group Hug there

Say "Hola. Como esta? Hágale tienen gusto Stargate Atlantis? Cómo usted se siente sobre Whumping?"
                      kk? What?
                      1-800-Iluv-JandT
                      sig by Sci!

Comment

I only got Atlantis and Whumping!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                          I only got half of what you said but I think I got the gist of it LOL
                          LOL I ran it through a translator.

"Hello. How are you? Do you like Stargate Atlantis? How do you feel about Whumping?"

Comment

You know they do!

I wanted the hug to be meaningful....
                            1-800-Iluv-JandT
                            sig by Sci!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Thanks for the update..
                              Thanks Blue.

Did you guys see this?

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                                Congrats Elf on 1400 posts!!!

Congrats Donna to 900 posts!!!

Congrats linda to 200 posts!!!
                                Thanks Nina and Lea
                                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana