• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
    OMG!! One Word:

Spoiler:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    u big whumper

Comment

Mrs. B- You could get away with posting this in the Shep Whump thread too.
      The torture scenarios alone are worth getting some more SQUEEEE! form them
      too! I am telling they would go crazy over these last couple of parts!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

Excellent job Mrs B.... I just love all these little fics ....
        sigpic

Comment

Mrs. B- You could get away with posting this in the Shep Whump thread too.
          The torture scenarios alone are worth getting some more SQUEEEE! form them
          too! I am telling they would go crazy over these last couple of parts!
          lol next time your there refer them whumpers to my ff page http://www.fanfiction.net/~mrsb108
          & thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
            lol next time your there refer them whumpers to my ff page http://www.fanfiction.net/~mrsb108
            & thanks
            I will have no problem with that at all! Are going to posts the parts of Secrets as a complete fic? That would be a wonderful thing if you did....
            1-800-Iluv-JandT
            sig by Sci!

Comment

I will have no problem with that at all! Are going to posts the parts of Secrets as a complete fic? That would be a wonderful thing if you did....
              yeah its actually all posted on ff already cuz it looks like this is going to be a loooong story i got so carried away with this evil dude and his sidekick lol

Comment

The Secret Challenge Part 7

Spoiler:
                Teyla stared at John and Ronon, never taking her eyes off of them as Ezekiel laughed heartedly at the desperate looks on their faces. She blinked back tears as Ezekiel turned to her. "Forgive me, love" he said as he removed her gag.

"You cannot ask me to choose," Teyla said her voice louder than she expected. Ezekiel giggled madly. "You my dear, are just as entertaining as your friends! If only I had tied you up with them! But alas, a deal is a deal...." He walked over to Colonel Sheppard and punched him hard in the face. Colonel Sheppards head reeled against the metal pole behind him and blood began to slowly drip from his nose.

"You see, I can make you choose. For if you do not, both of them will surely die, preferably screaming." Ezekiel nodded slightly to Claude and Claude approached Ronon, stopping to grab a steel glove from the case. He placed the glove over his hand and stood over Ronon. Ronon looked up at him and said calmly," When I am free, I will rip the still beating heart from your chest."

Claude smiled at Ronon, a gruesome look in his eye. Claude rolled up his sleeves, cranked back his hand and threw his steel fist into Ronon's gut. Ronon doubled over immediatley, coughing and gagging. Teyla felt helpless and her eyes traveled to meet John's, as he prepared himself for the next blow. Teyla pleaded, "Please I beg of you.... do not do this!"

Ezekiel stared and watched Teyla's face stream with tears and held up his hand for Claude to wait. "My little princess, I thought this would be easy! Do you not care for one of them more than the other? Is there not one of the two that you absolutely could not live without?"

Teyla's eyes flicked to John.

Colonel Sheppard spoke wearily. "Take Ronon and get outta here, Teyla. I'll be fine......Go."

Ronon still doubled over gasped, "NO!"

Ezekiel grabbed Colonel Sheppard by the hair and rammed his head into the metal pole. "CHOOSE!" Ezekiel shrieked wildly. Claude's eyes glowed as he drew back his fist again and came crashing down on Ronon's shoulder, dropping Ronon to the floor like a withered doll."CHOOSE!" Ezekiel squeeled.

Ezekiel swiped up a small dagger and raised it high in the air over Colonel Sheppard hollering, "CHOOSE!!!

Wow! Now it's getting real interesting. Great job.

I'll be back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  Excellent job Mrs B.... I just love all these little fics ....
                  thanks blue!

Comment

& thanks
                    Mission Accomplished! The deed is Done!! It's been posted!
                    1-800-Iluv-JandT
                    sig by Sci!

Comment

I always enjoy a little Shep whump.
                      Although, I usually prefer Teyla whump because she doesn't get tossed around as much as the boys do. She's more cautous.

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        Wow! Now it's getting real interesting. Great job.

I'll be back soon.
                        thanks scifan - you better be off writing more of your fic

Mission Accomplished! The deed is Done!! It's been posted!
                        lol thanks elf!!

Comment

Part 2: (I'm still struggling with a title.)

Spoiler:
                          Teyla waits for him to continue, but he remains silent, “John?” Still no response, “ JOHN!”
                          Keller and the medical team came rushing toward John and quickly loads him on a gurney. Teyla follows them to the infirmary and radios Ronon, Rodney and Carter about John. When Teyla arrives at the infirmary with John, Sam, Ronon and Rodney are already there. Teyla stands next to Ronon as Keller and her team checks John out and hooks him up to many different monitors. Keller walks up to Teyla, “Do you know what happened?”
                          Teyla shakes her head and continues to explain what she witnessed. She struggles to utter the question for she fears the answer, “Is he….”
                          Keller interrupts, “No, he’s not dead. I believe he’s in a coma and by what Teyla has just described to me I don’t know why right now.” She looks at Teyla and the rest of the team, “Do you feel anything that might be similar to the Colonel’s symptoms? Do you think it was the food?’
                          Rodney suddenly gets a panic look in his eyes and starts quickly list what he ate and checking his pulse. They all roll their eyes and Sam yells and Rodney to cut it out.
                          Teyla is about to walk towards John when the alarm for the gate goes off. Sam nods her head to let Teyla know that she can stay with John. Once they get to the control room the tech announces that they had an audio and video transmission coming through. Sam motions her head to the tech to allow the message to come through.
                          It was Falin, but instead of having Corum by her side she had another person with her. Someone that Sam has never met before, but Ronon and McKay know the face. Ronon faces rears an angry look and McKay is equally upset.
                          “Kolya, I thought you were dead? Can’t say that I particularly happy that you’re not,” Rodney responds sarcastically. Sam has a questionable look on her face and Rodney tells her that her will inform her later.
                          “It’s wonderful to hear your voice too Dr. McKay,” replies an all to happy Kolya. No, as you can see I’m quite alive. If you would have examine me thoroughly after Colonel Sheppard shot me you would have see that I wasn’t dead. Barely living, and it took me many months to recover, but my well being is not why we are talking now,” Kolya pauses briefly and smiles, “Oh, by the way, how is Colonel Sheppard doing?”
                          Ronon and Sam both look at Rodney and can see the worry look on his face. “What did you do to him?” demands a nervous Rodney.
                          “I haven’t done anything to the Colonel,” answers a snide Kolya.
                          “Ok, I’ll rephrase that! What is happening to Sheppard?” replies Rodney. “Obviously you must know other wise why would you call and ask.”
                          “Well, it’s quite interesting really. Awhile back my scientists accidentally stumbled on to a plant that will put you in a coma if you digest it.” Rodney blinks and his face grows blank in disbelief. “We finally made an antidote, after testing on many people. We learned that if the antidote is not administered within two days, the person slowly dies, but during this time they are aware of the whole thing. The men that recovered reported that they heard everything that was going on, but they couldn’t move or speak. Remarkable, wouldn’t you say?” gloats Kolya.
                          “You poisoned him!” booms an angry Ronon.

If you guys see typos don't be afraid to tell me. Thanks.

Comment

Part 2: (I'm still struggling with a title.)

Spoiler:
                            Teyla waits for him to continue, but he remains silent, “John?” Still no response, “ JOHN!”
                            Keller and the medical team came rushing toward John and quickly loads him on a gurney. Teyla follows them to the infirmary and radios Ronon, Rodney and Carter about John. When Teyla arrives at the infirmary with John, Sam, Ronon and Rodney are already there. Teyla stands next to Ronon as Keller and her team checks John out and hooks him up to many different monitors. Keller walks up to Teyla, “Do you know what happened?”
                            Teyla shakes her head and continues to explain what she witnessed. She struggles to utter the question for she fears the answer, “Is he….”
                            Keller interrupts, “No, he’s not dead. I believe he’s in a coma and by what Teyla has just described to me I don’t know why right now.” She looks at Teyla and the rest of the team, “Do you feel anything that might be similar to the Colonel’s symptoms? Do you think it was the food?’
                            Rodney suddenly gets a panic look in his eyes and starts quickly list what he ate and checking his pulse. They all roll their eyes and Sam yells and Rodney to cut it out.
                            Teyla is about to walk towards John when the alarm for the gate goes off. Sam nods her head to let Teyla know that she can stay with John. Once they get to the control room the tech announces that they had an audio and video transmission coming through. Sam motions her head to the tech to allow the message to come through.
                            It was Falin, but instead of having Corum by her side she had another person with her. Someone that Sam has never met before, but Ronon and McKay know the face. Ronon faces rears an angry look and McKay is equally upset.
                            “Kolya, I thought you were dead? Can’t say that I particularly happy that you’re not,” Rodney responds sarcastically. Sam has a questionable look on her face and Rodney tells her that her will inform her later.
                            “It’s wonderful to hear your voice too Dr. McKay,” replies an all to happy Kolya. No, as you can see I’m quite alive. If you would have examine me thoroughly after Colonel Sheppard shot me you would have see that I wasn’t dead. Barely living, and it took me many months to recover, but my well being is not why we are talking now,” Kolya pauses briefly and smiles, “Oh, by the way, how is Colonel Sheppard doing?”
                            Ronon and Sam both look at Rodney and can see the worry look on his face. “What did you do to him?” demands a nervous Rodney.
                            “I haven’t done anything to the Colonel,” answers a snide Kolya.
                            “Ok, I’ll rephrase that! What is happening to Sheppard?” replies Rodney. “Obviously you must know other wise why would you call and ask.”
                            “Well, it’s quite interesting really. Awhile back my scientists accidentally stumbled on to a plant that will put you in a coma if you digest it.” Rodney blinks and his face grows blank in disbelief. “We finally made an antidote, after testing on many people. We learned that if the antidote is not administered within two days, the person slowly dies, but during this time they are aware of the whole thing. The men that recovered reported that they heard everything that was going on, but they couldn’t move or speak. Remarkable, wouldn’t you say?” gloats Kolya.
                            “You poisoned him!” booms an angry Ronon.

If you guys see typos don't be afraid to tell me. Thanks.
                            Spoiler:
                            I'm so glad you put Kolya in it! I always wished they kept him on the show! I like the part where rodneys starts listing what he ate and checkin his pulse - totally rodneyish

Comment

The Secret Challenge Part 7

Spoiler:
                              Teyla stared at John and Ronon, never taking her eyes off of them as Ezekiel laughed heartedly at the desperate looks on their faces. She blinked back tears as Ezekiel turned to her. "Forgive me, love" he said as he removed her gag.

"You cannot ask me to choose," Teyla said her voice louder than she expected. Ezekiel giggled madly. "You my dear, are just as entertaining as your friends! If only I had tied you up with them! But alas, a deal is a deal...." He walked over to Colonel Sheppard and punched him hard in the face. Colonel Sheppards head reeled against the metal pole behind him and blood began to slowly drip from his nose.

"You see, I can make you choose. For if you do not, both of them will surely die, preferably screaming." Ezekiel nodded slightly to Claude and Claude approached Ronon, stopping to grab a steel glove from the case. He placed the glove over his hand and stood over Ronon. Ronon looked up at him and said calmly," When I am free, I will rip the still beating heart from your chest."

Claude smiled at Ronon, a gruesome look in his eye. Claude rolled up his sleeves, cranked back his hand and threw his steel fist into Ronon's gut. Ronon doubled over immediatley, coughing and gagging. Teyla felt helpless and her eyes traveled to meet John's, as he prepared himself for the next blow. Teyla pleaded, "Please I beg of you.... do not do this!"

Ezekiel stared and watched Teyla's face stream with tears and held up his hand for Claude to wait. "My little princess, I thought this would be easy! Do you not care for one of them more than the other? Is there not one of the two that you absolutely could not live without?"

Teyla's eyes flicked to John.

Colonel Sheppard spoke wearily. "Take Ronon and get outta here, Teyla. I'll be fine......Go."

Ronon still doubled over gasped, "NO!"

Ezekiel grabbed Colonel Sheppard by the hair and rammed his head into the metal pole. "CHOOSE!" Ezekiel shrieked wildly. Claude's eyes glowed as he drew back his fist again and came crashing down on Ronon's shoulder, dropping Ronon to the floor like a withered doll."CHOOSE!" Ezekiel squeeled.

Ezekiel swiped up a small dagger and raised it high in the air over Colonel Sheppard hollering, "CHOOSE!!!

OMG!!! MrsB are you trying to give me a heart attack!!! LOL!!. Just caught up with your lovely story.

Spoiler:
                              Poor John and Ronon!!!. You definitely write the whumping very well!! LOL!!!. Oh an that Ezekiel guy is sooo creepy! great job!
                              sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Truth Be Know, last part. I'm glad you guys liked it.

Spoiler:
                                Teyla looks at John’s still stocked face and looks at him this sadden eyes, “I am so sorry John. I did not mean to embarrass you.”
                                “How? When? I,” responds John.
                                “I have always admired you and I have also enjoyed our friendship, but through the years my feelings have grown for you,” Teyla answers with a worried look. “I would understand if you do not return the same feelings.”
                                John started to become uncomfortable and didn’t dare look at Ronon. Ronon notices John trying to avoid the issue, “John, tell her how you feel.”
                                John slowly looks at Teyla, gives her a gentle smile and softly tells her, “I love you too.”
                                Ronon dawns a satisfying smile and Rodney gives him a curious look, “You knew about John’s feelings for Teyla?” Ronon continues to smile and nod yes in response.
                                “How is this going to work?” asks a concern Teyla.
                                John reaches and touches her chin, neither one of them realizing that his hand was free, “Don’t worry we’ll figure it out as we go along.” They both embrace in a hug as the merchant removes the globe from John’s hand. They both slowly pull away from each other slightly and begin to kiss.
                                Rodney face contorts, “ Aw, come on guys. I just got use to the fact that you actually love each other. It’s too weird to see you guys kissing.”
                                With his lips still on Teyla’s, John speaks out of the corner of his mouth, “Shut up, Rodney.” John goes back to what he was doing and Teyla begins to giggle.
                                A smile comes across Rodney’s face as he approaches the merchant, “I have a girl back home….”
                                John and Teyla quickly stop kissing and all three respond simultaneously, “Rodney, NO!” Ronon grabs Rodney by the arm and they all head back to the jumper.
                                As they were walking to the jumper, Rodney was complaining to John about the globe and Teyla looks up to Ronon, “You knew about John?” Ronon just grins, shrugs his shoulders and keeps on walking.

The End

Donna, I'm hoping to. Sorry about yesterday. I had to bring my baby to the vet.

Congrats Padme on 400 Post!

Padme, how your story going?

I also gotta read MrsB's story.

Love your banner Ruby.

Am I missing any one? I'll be right back.
                                Loved your fic Scifan!. Very cute idea!

Spoiler:
                                i love how Rodney and Ronon got John and Teyla (especially Teyla! LOL!)to admitt that they love each other!
                                sigpic

Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X