No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys...haven't been here in ages it seems...and I"m going to be off for awhile again..but I'm catching up on my games and I've noticed that Daniel and Vala have won for two episodes in the couple picture contest and Sam/Jack as well. Here are some pics of Sateda for you guys to post and vote since we seem to be heading into fourth place with this one...So far 38 votes..

Sateda caps...

Spoiler:

I'm hoping to be back tonight to catch up with everything. Mrs. B I can't wait to read your fic. I am loving it sooo much!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Hi guys...haven't been here in ages it seems...and I"m going to be off for awhile again..but I'm catching up on my games and I've noticed that Daniel and Vala have won for two episodes in the couple picture contest and Sam/Jack as well. Here are some pics of Sateda for you guys to post and vote since we seem to be heading into fourth place with this one...So far 38 votes..

I'm hoping to be back tonight to catch up with everything. Mrs. B I can't wait to read your fic. I am loving it sooo much!
      Thanks!!
      Have a good one

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
        Thanks!!
        Have a good one
        Mrs. B...I Just realized that you've finished the one that I was reading last time and you've either started one or two more since. So, I"m excited that I have a lot of reading to catch up on as far as fics....

and it looks like Ruby wrote another fic and YC and Dee finished The Family Way...oh, man...it's good to be away and then come and have all these goodies to read...so, yeah, I have a LOT to catch up on tonight!

woooohooo

and Eureka will have a season 4 trailler? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I don't know if I can take all this anxiety!? LOL
        sigpic

Comment

Wow I just tried to make a j/t picture using paint, can you say hack job? I dont know how you guys do it

Comment

Wow I just tried to make a j/t picture using paint, can you say hack job? I dont know how you guys do it
            Trust me mine were that great either. Just a bunch of caps shrunk to go over a back drop. Paint is a pain sometime.

Thanks Donna for the link, it took me forever to get it close to what I wanted. I had to go back and forth between paint and blibs. Be patient. I'll get there.

Last edited by scifan; 08 July 2007, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Trust me mine were that great either. Just a bunch of caps shrunk to go over a back drop. Paint is a pain sometime.

Thanks Donna for the link, it took me forever to get it close to what I wanted. I had to go back and forth between paint and blibs. Be patient. I'll get there.

I couldn't get past like just taking a headshot from one photo and like "melding it" into a backdrop of another without it being a big square picture, instead of just a face. Does that make sense?

Comment

Hi
                I've finally deciced to come out of lurking and register.
                I'm kinda a new stargate fan, about a month now, but I've always been a sheyla fan!

Nice banner!

my ships

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                  Hi
                  I'm kinda a new stargate fan, about a month now, but I've always been a sheyla fan!

Nice banner!

Welcome girlinabox!

Comment

I couldn't get past like just taking a headshot from one photo and like "melding it" into a backdrop of another without it being a big square picture, instead of just a face. Does that make sense?
                    try this link that I just got from Donna.

http://www.blibs.com/editor/

It took me a long time to get it the way I wanted. Lots of time I would go back and forth between that and paint. It's hard to explain. It just time and playing around. I'll do my best to help, but show us whatever you do. I'm sure we'll like it. Look how well you're doing on your fics.

I believe this was one of my first wallie.

Spoiler:

See what I mean.

Comment

Hi

Nice banner!
                      Welcome! We love new members. We have tons of fics, vids, and artwork so join in the fun.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                        try this link that I just got from Donna.

http://www.blibs.com/editor/

It took me a long time to get it the way I wanted. Lots of time I would go back and forth between that and paint. It's hard to explain. It just time and playing around. I'll do my best to help, but show us whatever you do. I'm sure we'll like it. Look how well you're doing on your fics.

I believe this was one of my first wallie.

Spoiler:

See what I mean.
                        Actually, I think that one is awesome!! I will def try the link though, thanks scifan

Comment

Hi

Nice banner!

Thanks!
                          Where's Camy when you need her. Just kidding Camy, I know you're busy. Anyway. Some of us on the thread are working on a care-package for newbies. It might be in bits and pieces for now. We're in the beginning stages of it. But here's a start.

Comment

Wow, thats a great picture and a real nice idea! What ep is that from???

Comment

Hey guys, if I dont make the stories on ff.net into chapters when I add to the story will it update it so that people know its been updated or do I have to make Chapters to do that?

Thanks so much guys!!
                              I think you need to do it in chapters in order for it to tell people it has been updated. Plus that makes it easier to read I think because you know were you left off. Hope this helps and keep it up. I need to play catch up with your stuff tomorrow.
                              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                I think you need to do it in chapters in order for it to tell people it has been updated. Plus that makes it easier to read I think because you know were you left off. Hope this helps and keep it up. I need to play catch up with your stuff tomorrow.
                                Yeah I was up late writing last night and I said to myself, I'm gonna mess with it and make it into chapters just to see if it updates and lo and behold it did, so your totally right and now i'm the wiser. You def have to chapter it to send out an update. Hope you like the stories!

Comment

Working...
                                X