X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
    Part 6 -

Spoiler:
    Teyla emerged in the hallway, peering carefully around each corner before she turned its corridor. She was anxious and exhausted from running. Ronon had her on edge picturing their entire expedition lying dead in all corners of Atlantis. After narrowly escaping three different sets of Wraith, she found herself running through a corridor in the East Wing, a place she had never ventured before. It was very dark and she was traveling at a great speed when she tripped hard over something and went flying through the air. As quickly as she could, she regained composure and turned back to see what she had fallen over.

Her eyes widened as she realized she had tripped over someone’s legs, someone who was lying flat on their back in the middle of the hallway. She dropped to her knees as she looked at the face of the person who lay there before her. It was Colonel Sheppard. He was lying there so still, Teyla was sure he was dead. She felt sick as she crawled over slowly to his motionless body, dragging her heavy hand to feel for some sign of life. She felt no life signs and began to gag on the rising spittle in her throat. Her chin was trembling and she sat there, staring at his restful face. Her mind felt fuzzy as she thought of everything they had been through together and all the time she thought they would have together. Desperate gasps of air clogged in her throat when suddenly, Colonel Sheppards body seemed to come to life as he began to sputter and cough, turning slowly onto his side, his eyes still closed. Teyla’s heart leapt with joy and she felt overwhelmed with emotion, as tears spilled from her eyes. “John? John?! Are you allright?” she asked her smile wide and true as he continued to cough.

When Colonel Sheppard felt a whoosh of air rush into his lungs, he started to cough and rolled over on his side, slowly catching his breath. He thought he heard Teyla’s voice over his incessant coughing, but his thoughts returned to him and he remembered that dirty Wraith draining her body and tossing it aside like a rag doll. His coughing started to subside and he heard Teyla again, she sounded like she was right there beside him. He opened his eyes quickly, for her voice sounded so real. He saw her sitting there, on her knees, her beautiful smile was bright and her eyes seemed to glow with joy.

John sat up immediately and reached out with his hand to make sure she was real. His touch surprised her and she fluttered briefly as his hand touched her face. Overcome with happiness, he grabbed her roughly and pulled her warm body close, burying his face in her hair, feverishly taking in her scent. Teyla was so happy that Colonel Sheppard was alive, his touch had surprised her, and before she knew it she was engulfed by his strong arms, his hands wrapped tightly around her sides. After a few moments like that, she began to realize the pure ecstasy his touch was having on her, and she slowly began to pull away, unsure of what to do. His eyes were glistening as their eyes met and she felt her heartbeat increase as she backed up slowly, looking deep in his face. “Teyla,” he said softly. “I thought you were dead.” Teyla smiled and looked down quickly. “And I thought the same of you, Colonel.” John stared at her hard. She had never looked as beautiful to him as she did at this moment, and he wanted everything he had ever held back from allowing himself to feel for her to pour out, but as she looked away, he lost his nerve.

He started to get up from the ground and lent a hand to help her up as well. “Teyla,” he started. “I saw you killed by a Wraith. We were in the woods and I-“. She interrupted him. “Colonel, I believe we are all witnessing things that are not real. I have seen Ronon and he seemed very disturbed, like he had been through some great trauma. I have been through much of the city and found no one else, till now. I feel as though we are somehow conscious yet we remain in our subconscious.” John pondered this, scratching his messy hair. “Ok, let’s say I buy that. What does that mean? We’re stuck in our nightmares? Hey you haven’t seen a guy with a black and red sweater and long metal claws for fingernails, have you?” he asked half joking. She looked at him confused and answered, “I have seen only Wraith.” He looked at her seriously and replied, “Close enough. C’mon, let’s go see if we can find anyone else.”
    Another great job MrsB. I loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
      i was a little bored so i made a wallie its not that good but ill post in the galleria as well
      I agree with Elflinn. Great job. I love the colors, everything.

Comment

Part 6 -

Spoiler:
        Teyla emerged in the hallway, peering carefully around each corner before she turned its corridor. She was anxious and exhausted from running. Ronon had her on edge picturing their entire expedition lying dead in all corners of Atlantis. After narrowly escaping three different sets of Wraith, she found herself running through a corridor in the East Wing, a place she had never ventured before. It was very dark and she was traveling at a great speed when she tripped hard over something and went flying through the air. As quickly as she could, she regained composure and turned back to see what she had fallen over.

Her eyes widened as she realized she had tripped over someone’s legs, someone who was lying flat on their back in the middle of the hallway. She dropped to her knees as she looked at the face of the person who lay there before her. It was Colonel Sheppard. He was lying there so still, Teyla was sure he was dead. She felt sick as she crawled over slowly to his motionless body, dragging her heavy hand to feel for some sign of life. She felt no life signs and began to gag on the rising spittle in her throat. Her chin was trembling and she sat there, staring at his restful face. Her mind felt fuzzy as she thought of everything they had been through together and all the time she thought they would have together. Desperate gasps of air clogged in her throat when suddenly, Colonel Sheppards body seemed to come to life as he began to sputter and cough, turning slowly onto his side, his eyes still closed. Teyla’s heart leapt with joy and she felt overwhelmed with emotion, as tears spilled from her eyes. “John? John?! Are you allright?” she asked her smile wide and true as he continued to cough.

When Colonel Sheppard felt a whoosh of air rush into his lungs, he started to cough and rolled over on his side, slowly catching his breath. He thought he heard Teyla’s voice over his incessant coughing, but his thoughts returned to him and he remembered that dirty Wraith draining her body and tossing it aside like a rag doll. His coughing started to subside and he heard Teyla again, she sounded like she was right there beside him. He opened his eyes quickly, for her voice sounded so real. He saw her sitting there, on her knees, her beautiful smile was bright and her eyes seemed to glow with joy.

John sat up immediately and reached out with his hand to make sure she was real. His touch surprised her and she fluttered briefly as his hand touched her face. Overcome with happiness, he grabbed her roughly and pulled her warm body close, burying his face in her hair, feverishly taking in her scent. Teyla was so happy that Colonel Sheppard was alive, his touch had surprised her, and before she knew it she was engulfed by his strong arms, his hands wrapped tightly around her sides. After a few moments like that, she began to realize the pure ecstasy his touch was having on her, and she slowly began to pull away, unsure of what to do. His eyes were glistening as their eyes met and she felt her heartbeat increase as she backed up slowly, looking deep in his face. “Teyla,” he said softly. “I thought you were dead.” Teyla smiled and looked down quickly. “And I thought the same of you, Colonel.” John stared at her hard. She had never looked as beautiful to him as she did at this moment, and he wanted everything he had ever held back from allowing himself to feel for her to pour out, but as she looked away, he lost his nerve.

He started to get up from the ground and lent a hand to help her up as well. “Teyla,” he started. “I saw you killed by a Wraith. We were in the woods and I-“. She interrupted him. “Colonel, I believe we are all witnessing things that are not real. I have seen Ronon and he seemed very disturbed, like he had been through some great trauma. I have been through much of the city and found no one else, till now. I feel as though we are somehow conscious yet we remain in our subconscious.” John pondered this, scratching his messy hair. “Ok, let’s say I buy that. What does that mean? We’re stuck in our nightmares? Hey you haven’t seen a guy with a black and red sweater and long metal claws for fingernails, have you?” he asked half joking. She looked at him confused and answered, “I have seen only Wraith.” He looked at her seriously and replied, “Close enough. C’mon, let’s go see if we can find anyone else.”

Another great chapter...I do hope John finds his nerve again

And you asked how to make vids...well you need a video editing program...I use Ulead Video Studio... then it's all about mixing music with different clips or stills... and you can add on effects and stuff... not really easy explaining .. *lol*

Also Donna Great artwork...
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Another great job MrsB. I loved it.

Thanks scifan!!

NINA M - I hope he finds the nerve again too Hey I just read ruby casper's "the heat is on" it was great, go read it if you havent

No I appreciate it - at least it gives me something to google and read more about, thx

Comment

Originally posted by Elflinn View Post
            It was very surreal. I actually had to stop watching. It was a bit to
            for lack of a better word "cheesy" for me. She actually finished watching it.
            JF has a pretty nice size part in this movie.

Btw, I just finished Family Way and may I say it is just wonderful. I left a review.

Did you update Family Way with two new chapters 5 and 6?
            The reason I ask is because I do not remember seeing ch.5 before today
            when I saw it posted today. I could be just imagining this, though.
            Cheesy doesn't begin to describe it. Anywho, yes I just completed FW. Thanks for the review. I have a lot of reading and reviewing to catch up on.

Later.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
              Cheesy doesn't begin to describe it. Anywho, yes I just completed FW. Thanks for the review. I have a lot of reading and reviewing to catch up on.

Later.

Are you guys talking about Family Album? I was planning on renting it from Netflix next week. That's why I don't really get into Danielle Steele stuff. My soaps are bad enough. I saw a pic of JF in that movie and he had on a red turtleneck and a sweater vest. Poor Joe.

Comment

Thanks scifan!!

NINA M - I hope he finds the nerve again too Hey I just read ruby casper's "the heat is on" it was great, go read it if you havent

No I appreciate it - at least it gives me something to google and read more about, thx
                Yup read that one... it's great...
                Hey he better find his nerve...you write it .. *lol*
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Are you guys talking about Family Album? I was planning on renting it from Netflix next week. That's why I don't really get into Danielle Steele stuff. My soaps are bad enough. I saw a pic of JF in that movie and he had on a red turtleneck and a sweater vest. Poor Joe.
                  Yes. He is in over three quarters of it. In fact, he has third billing in the opening
                  credits. It is like four hours long. But, it is worth it if you can rent it because
                  then,you'll be able to fast forward to all of his parts. But, this must have been
                  one of his first roles because he is really young. I would say about 24 or 25
                  when this made. The Other Sister I love. It is a sweet little movie.
                  1-800-Iluv-JandT
                  sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

I have the movie...bought it because it's Joe.. *lol*
                    I kept glanzing at the watch wondering when it was over...no wonder I don't watch such movies..drama and soaps...to cheesy for me... but he had a good sized part in it... so I could stand to see atleast once... *lol*
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Yup read that one... it's great...
                      Hey he better find his nerve...you write it .. *lol*
                      LOL Good point

Comment

Yes. He is in over three quarters of it. In fact, he has third billing in the opening
                        credits. It is like four hours long. But, it is worth it if you can rent it because
                        then,you'll be able to fast forward to all of his parts. But, this must have been
                        I'm wondering if it wasn't his first major job... it's from 1994 so I think he was about 27 then...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

# "Providence" .... Dr. David Marcus (4 episodes, 1999)
                          - Pig in Providence (1999) TV Episode .... Dr. David Marcus
                          - You Bet Your Life (1999) TV Episode .... Dr. David Marcus
                          - Taste of Providence (1999) TV Episode .... Dr. David Marcus
                          - Blind Faith (1999) TV Episode .... Dr. David Marcus
                          # The Other Sister (1999) .... Jeff Reed
                          # The Force (1999) (TV)
                          # "Cupid" .... Alex DeMouy (4 episodes, 1998)
                          - End of an Eros (1998) TV Episode .... Alex DeMouy
                          - Heart of the Matter (1998) TV Episode .... Alex DeMouy
                          - Pick-Up Schticks (1998) TV Episode .... Alex DeMouy
                          - Meat Market (1998) TV Episode .... Alex DeMouy
                          # "Dawson's Creek" .... Vince (2 episodes, 1998)
                          - Full Moon Rising (1998) TV Episode .... Vince
                          - Tamara's Return (1998) TV Episode .... Vince
                          # Man Made (1998) (TV) .... Tom Trey Palmer
                          # "Murphy Brown" .... Scott Hamon (1 episode, 1997)
                          - From Here to Jerusalem (1997) TV Episode .... Scott Hamon
                          # Tell Me No Secrets (1997) (TV) .... Adam Stiles
                          # The First to Go (1997) .... Peter Cole
                          # "Sisters" .... Brian Cordovas (15 episodes, 1995-1996)
                          - War and Peace: Part 1 (1996) TV Episode .... Brian Cordovas
                          - War and Peace: Part 2 (1996) TV Episode .... Brian Cordovas
                          - Housecleaning (1996) TV Episode .... Brian Cordovas
                          - Nothing Personal (1996) TV Episode .... Brian Cordovas
                          - Guess Who's Coming to Seder (1996) TV Episode .... Brian Cordovas
                          (10 more)
                          # A Reason to Believe (1995) .... Eric Sayles
                          # Deadline for Murder: From the Files of Edna Buchanan (1995) (TV) .... Scott Cameron
                          # Family Album (1994) (TV) .... Lionel Thayer
                          ... aka Danielle Steel's 'Family Album' (USA: complete title)
                          # Surgical Strike (1994) (V) .... Reed

This is from IMDB. It was one of his first roles. We were really close with
                          his age Nina.
                          1-800-Iluv-JandT
                          sig by Sci!

Comment

I barely remember the story of The Other Sister. I mostly remember that it was about a mentally challenged girl who seeks independence and also falls in love. I watched along time ago. I was wondering why Joe look familar. I can't remember must of his scenes.

I just saw your listing from imbd. I was going to do the same. Yea, he's only 2 years older than me. And I use to watch a little bit of Sisters. I don't remember much about him in that either. I guess old age is creeping in.
                            Last edited by scifan; 07 July 2007, 02:08 PM.

Comment

It says he was born '67. So, that would put the ages about right. Nina was
                              closer than me.
                              1-800-Iluv-JandT
                              sig by Sci!

Comment

hey i just read rubycaspar's "Complicated" - That one was really excellent too, but it's a cliffhanger and I need to know whats gonna happen next like right now....go read it if you havent already

Comment

Working...
                                X