Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    LOL...yeah, I figured!

New goodies...I made these for a challenge that Scifan asked us for....so if she doesn't take any of these...they are snaggable...

These are all lovely Camy...
    sigpic

Comment

BlueAlien, Congrats on your 2000. I bet you were waiting a LONG time to post that. What a lucky girl you are. You got see him not just one, but Twice! I think I would be the same, about not remembering my name. I think I would also be afraid that I would start asking and compairing kids stories. I have 2 boys and I believe all his kids are young boy too. Any way, enough about that. I'm sure the memories were great, even if you did almost forget your name. wink. wink.

Sorry Camy, been meaning to say congrats on your 7000, but I kept forgetting. It's going to be forever for me.

Comment

Hehehe...Mayra...YES, post those drawings....WOOHOOO!

And Thanks blue....

Lucky Girl!
        sigpic

Comment

Hey all, not been hereabouts for far too long.

Hope all is well with you, and our favourite couple as well. Though as for that, i don't think catch up is really suitable as descriptive terms go. I've missed April basically, how many pages is that?

What are the headlines?

If you don't mind i'll be saying the odd thing that seems a bit previous, or asking a daft question from time to time till i am up to speed. Think of me as the village idiot for a week or something eh.

Speaking of which, i'll give you a useless tip on how to ruin what could've been a quite perfect setting. Avoid the following combination:

One piazza type square on a Spring afternoon, mistakenly believing that th sun and that cloud are going to stay behind the church, beige clothing, one too many scoops of cookie dough ice cream in your cornet, and a busker absolutely murdering Bob Dylan songs.

No no no i tell you.

Now to something undeniably JT.

I must offer some belated congratulations to Camy, Steph, Dee, Cyn, EC and Sel. Being recognised in the Isis Awards, that was a delight to see and of course you deserve it and more. Well done!!

Now Champagne seems in order, but as you are all in differnt parts of the world and none of them this city let alone this room, i guess i'll have to have it all to myself then. lol

I also know that somehow, I, found my way onto the lsit of nominees, i thank whoever it was who suggested that letter i did. I am not srue if it is deserving and it was quite a surprise but much appreciated. Cheers.

To all the new people here, and i suppose i will seem new to them having been away for so long, hello. I'm sure you already know by now that this thread and the related ones here are a wonderful place to chat, full equally wondeul people.

I'm off to page 1185ish to get some perspective, i'll see you in well....a few hours maybe.

*runs back*

Camy, Dee, reviews on the way. Your two fics were both fantastic, cotinued the respective stories bang on, credit to you.
          Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 07 May 2007, 05:07 PM.

Comment

NICK! IS THAT REALLY YOU!

*Camy looks around, makes sure hubby is out of sight, and RUNS TO NICK*

There are a lot of spoilers, mainly one that rocked the house down! But, I"d love for you to email me your thoughts....
            sigpic

Comment

hey gang!

was wondering if there was a vid for 'Collide'???

I thought there was one, but i could be wrong......Thanx!

Lyrics:
              Spoiler:
              The dawn is breaking
              A light shining through
              You're barely waking
              And I'm tangled up in you
              Yeah

I'm open, you're closed
              Where I follow, you'll go
              I worry I won't see your face
              Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
              Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
              Out of the doubt that fills my mind
              I somehow find
              You and I collide

I'm quiet you know
              You make a frist impression
              I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind

Even the stars refuse to shine
              Out of the back you fall in time
              I somehow find
              You and I collide

Even the wrong words seem to ryhme
              Out of the doubt that fills your mind
              You finally find
              You and I collide

You finally find
              You and I collide
              You finally find
              You and I collide

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                LOL...yeah, I figured!

New goodies...I made these for a challenge that Scifan asked us for....so if she doesn't take any of these...they are snaggable...

Camy, those are soooo cool!!!! Nicely done!

Blue, oh you lucky girl!!!! I am jealous! LOL!

Mayra, you should definitely share your drawings!!!!! That would be very cool!!!!

Nick!!!!!!!!! I am sooo happy to see you here!!!! Lots of S4 Teyla news for you to get caught up on! The biggest being that

Spoiler:
                Teyla is pregnant!!!!! There is no "official" confirmation as of yet, but it appears it may have been written into the storyline due to, as JM put it in his blog, "a necessity." You can imagine all the speculation going on. Nothing is known and nothing will be known for a while of course, but it's fun to speculate about anyway!
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                  hey gang!

was wondering if there was a vid for 'Collide'???

I thought there was one, but i could be wrong......Thanx!

Lyrics:
                  Spoiler:
                  The dawn is breaking
                  A light shining through
                  You're barely waking
                  And I'm tangled up in you
                  Yeah

I'm open, you're closed
                  Where I follow, you'll go
                  I worry I won't see your face
                  Light up again

Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
                  Out of the doubt that fills my mind
                  I somehow find
                  You and I collide

I'm quiet you know
                  You make a frist impression
                  I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind

Even the stars refuse to shine
                  Out of the back you fall in time
                  I somehow find
                  You and I collide

Even the wrong words seem to ryhme
                  Out of the doubt that fills your mind
                  You finally find
                  You and I collide

You finally find
                  You and I collide
                  You finally find
                  You and I collide

Ah, I love this song. I made a Mutant X vid to this song, LOL, but I can't say I've seen an SGA one. But it could just be my very bad memory too.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                    Ah, I love this song. I made a Mutant X vid to this song, LOL, but I can't say I've seen an SGA one. But it could just be my very bad memory too.
                    Ohhh..Mutant X...dare i hope it was a Brennan vid?...could you link me I'd love to see it either way.

I wasn't sure. I may have seen it on another fandom...so I thought I'd ask, cause i just heard the song, and was trying to remember if I'd seen it in a vid.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                      Ohhh..Mutant X...dare i hope it was a Brennan vid?...could you link me I'd love to see it either way.

I wasn't sure. I may have seen it on another fandom...so I thought I'd ask, cause i just heard the song, and was trying to remember if I'd seen it in a vid.
                      Were you a Bren/Shal shipper? Mayra and I both were! LOL! Here's the link for my MX vids:

http://www.loveconquers.net/MutantX/

If you click on the one called "Collide_002.wmv," it will play the vid. I made MX vids before SGA vids, so earlier in my learning experience, so most of them are pretty bad, LOL! But this is one that I do like. It's simple and a few editing glitches that I see now, but overall, not too bad. I made that one a little over two years ago.

Oh, by the way, that link is very raw, it's just a parent directory at the moment. That will be a long term work in process for what will hopefully someday be a website. (www.loveconquers.net)

Comment

Holy Crap, I have to make 2000 post before I am granted my very own shiny avatar. Ok this should be my ninth post so that leaves 1,991 to go. *faint*

Oh yeah, Congrats to you Ms. Bluealien. I so envy you that pic with Joe, it's priceless. *Lies back on the floor*
                        Spoiler:
                        Maffieg

Comment

Originally posted by maffieg View Post
                          Holy Crap, I have to make 2000 post before I am granted my very own shiny avatar. Ok this should be my ninth post so that leaves 1,991 to go. *faint*

Oh yeah, Congrats to you Ms. Bluealien. I so envy you that pic with Joe, it's priceless. *Lies back on the floor*
                          LOL! I hear you! Took me a year to get half way there. So maybe in another year, I'll finally make it too. But just think of all the J/T love that will be!

Comment

LOL! I hear you! Took me a year to get half way there. So maybe in another year, I'll finally make it too. But just think of all the J/T love that will be!
                            Which means I have a lot to do.
                            Oh, the things I do for JT, I swear. I must be a JT lover or else I wouldn't even bother (Nah, I would cuz you guys make here so friendly and fun).
                            Spoiler:
                            Maffieg

Comment

Were you a Bren/Shal shipper? Mayra and I both were! LOL! Here's the link for my MX vids:

If you click on the one called "Collide_002.wmv," it will play the vid. I made MX vids before SGA vids, so earlier in my learning experience, so most of them are pretty bad, LOL! But this is one that I do like. It's simple and a few editing glitches that I see now, but overall, not too bad. I made that one a little over two years ago.

Oh, by the way, that link is very raw, it's just a parent directory at the moment. That will be a long term work in process for what will hopefully someday be a website. (www.loveconquers.net)
                              I loved Mutant X!!! I was such a bren/shal fan!!!
                              Love the videos by the way!!

Comment

yep!...loved Bren/Shal...they were it for me for Mutant X...

Loved the vid!...Thanx for sharing....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X