John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
    *lol*...why did i have a flash of Teyla in one of those white nurses outfits, cap and all, holding a needle...
    because youre very strange

heres hoping for teyla angst!! it was shep's turn in season 3, now its teylas!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
      because youre very strange

heres hoping for teyla angst!! it was shep's turn in season 3, now its teylas!!
      Yes and get them to get emotionally even closer together...if that is possible...uhm come to think of it...YES it is...*lol*

I'm all for Teyla angst...John had his share of that for her in season 3...now it's her turn to go crazy of worry for him... and heck she can get to save him too for all I care...and then take care of him...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        I guess....all we can do is wait...

Spoiler:
        One thing though...they better get that woman to be cruel... if she sweet talk him or he sweet talks her...I'm gonna throw something on my TV... I haven't been annoyed at all in season 3..they better not start that crap again...

Guess we will have to wait all those months before getting to know why he suddenly is alone in the jumper..or maybe the team gets dumped somewhere and John is captured... guess the possibilities are endless...
        yep, shame im not very patient!!!

the whumper in me is excited and the sheyla fan just cos i want some nice angst!!

Spoiler:
        re: that woman, yeh hope shes some evil woman that shep hates!! after all if shep even dares smile or look at an attractive woman hes kirking [/sarcasm] heres hoping for some old hag lol

Comment

I guess....all we can do is wait...

Spoiler:
          One thing though...they better get that woman to be cruel... if she sweet talk him or he sweet talks her...I'm gonna throw something on my TV... I haven't been annoyed at all in season 3..they better not start that crap again...

Guess we will have to wait all those months before getting to know why he suddenly is alone in the jumper..or maybe the team gets dumped somewhere and John is captured... guess the possibilities are endless...
          oh hell yeah!!!

Spoiler:
          when i read she was a woman, I had to take a moment before i kept reading i wanted to hit the monitor. cause if it's all Sanctuary all over again, i'm going to trip out so bad, I can't handle the chick of the week, three seasons of it was ENOUGH!

They need to develop the characters they've got.

Now if Teyla decks her in the end, I may be satisfied...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Yes and get them to get emotionally even closer together...if that is possible...uhm come to think of it...YES it is...*lol*

I'm all for Teyla angst...John had his share of that for her in season 3...now it's her turn to go crazy of worry for him... and heck she can get to save him too for all I care...and then take care of him...
            yes lets have the team save him for a change!! lots of teyla angst!!! and ermm yes it is possible for them to get closer!!! especially since -spoilers for sunday-
            Spoiler:
            ronon planted the seeds in sunday, you know confirming that shep and teyla belong together lol

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
              oh hell yeah!!!

Spoiler:
              when i read she was a woman, I had to take a moment before i kept reading i wanted to hit the monitor. cause if it's all Sanctuary all over again, i'm going to trip out so bad, I can't handle the chick of the week, three seasons of it was ENOUGH!

They need to develop the characters they've got.

Now if Teyla decks her in the end, I may be satisfied...
              I can't take it either...I'm just so glad I haven't had something of that to annoy me in season 3..since they seemed to pull away from it...and I thank them for that... even if it hasn't been that many ..it's still annoying..it's like..heck we have a sexy guy..let make him do that and look at that.. I mean yeah sure he is man..but anyway.. they really don't have to live out their own fantasies through his character... just stick him with Teyla and have him stay there...but I have to say ..it's been Teyla all the way for him in season 3...

Spoiler:
              And as you I wouldn't mind Teyla kicking ass if it had to come to that... just go by saying *leave my man alone* LOL

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
              yes lets have the team save him for a change!! lots of teyla angst!!! and ermm yes it is possible for them to get closer!!! especially since -spoilers for sunday-
              Spoiler:
              ronon planted the seeds in sunday, you know confirming that shep and teyla belong together lol

Oh yes I wouldn't mind his team saving him...

Yeah Sunday...
              Spoiler:
              Ronon is a J/T shipper *lol* I mean the guy spends enough time with them according to John so of course Ronon can see if something is going on...besides the guy is smirking alot these days when he listens to John and Teyla talk and tease... *lol* Seems like he had sensed maybe something since Aurora...I remember him smirking behind Teyla when she teased John and he gave her a *I can't believe you just said that* look...*lol*
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

nice convo guys....

Vid recommendation.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0amZBFTbeg
                sigpic

Comment

I have a new Shep/Teyla Wallpaper with a line from Jack Ingram’s Wherever You Are. It contains screen caps from the episode The Return part 1, which is why link is in spoiler tags, and is idea for one that I had that's from Teyla’s point of view with a font that I think would look like Shep’s handwriting. The last one was from Shep's point of view with a font that I thought looked like Teyla's handwriting.

Spoiler:

If you want to download it make sure you select 800x600 to get the the original size after clicking the download button.

This has also been posted in the Galleria.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

ooohhh..here's another I found....I might have more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG0FY2H0P4I
                    sigpic

Comment

Planet THAT IS GORGEOUS!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, man...I think I"m converted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klMXdmm5aYE
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh man, I'm behind yet again! Okay, quick catch up time!

Jodi--CONGRATS ON 100 POSTS!!!!!

Dee--I'm loving the new story!!! Such an interesting idea!! Can't wait to read more!!! Thank you so much!!!

Roo--THANK YOU so much for the spoilers and all your speculation!! I'm hoping for some angst and whump too!

Planet--Gorgeous wallie!!!! I love it!!!

Camy, Cyn...send that grapefruit my way and I'll give it a nice thick coating of snow and ice. That'll make it even more interesting! LOL! Either that or Cyn will do a whirling leap over Walker's head, snatch his stetson off his head, catch the grapefrult on her way back over his shoulder and enjoy a nice cold drink in the hot sun...well except for the hat fuzz.
                          Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                            nice convo guys....

Vid recommendation.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0amZBFTbeg
                            I didn't think of the song fitting Shep/Teyla until I found that muisc video on there the other day before you recommended it and then I was wondering where I had heard that song before then went duh I'm using for using for a Farscape Music Video.

Well only 1 month 4 days some hours, minutes and seconds until I can start watching this music video and the other ones posted here by the muisc video talents of this thread that have been posted within the last month.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Nah, I think Teyla and Ronon work out far better. By the way, I'd like to take this moment to mention that I hate Ronon. He's the most one-sided character on Stargate since Apophis.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptin Kyle View Post
                                Nah, I think Teyla and Ronon work out far better. By the way, I'd like to take this moment to mention that I hate Ronon. He's the most one-sided character on Stargate since Apophis.
                                Er, I think you're in the wrong thread. I would then direct you over to the Teyla/Ronon thread as this is for Pro Shep/Teyla. Or perhaps the anti-Ronon thread if that is more your cup of tea, if one even exists. I have no idea. I like all the characters. Thanks for posting though!
                                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X