X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
    Another Teyla manip:

Spoiler:
    ummm....I think i just choked on my chocolate!....

Devine, that is just....*speechless*

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Another Teyla manip:

Spoiler:
      You know Devine that's messed up!! I love Salli Richardson-Whitfield, with her head on her body...not with RL's head taking over her body...although you did a bloody good job. Add John on the side, and I might be able to forget the desecration of my girls pics.

Oh this reminds me of getting on writing that SGA/Eureka cross over...~sigh~

VB
      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
        You know Devine that's messed up!! I love Salli Richardson-Whitfield, with her head on her body...not with RL's head taking over her body...although you did a bloody good job. Add John on the side, and I might be able to forget the desecration of my girls pics.

Oh this reminds me of getting on writing that SGA/Eureka cross over...~sigh~

VB
        Aw man, now I can't play guess who!

Comment

Aw man, now I can't play guess who!
          I know all the pics of my lovely nubians who pwn scifi!! It all began with Nichelle Nichols, may [insert deity] bless the ground Uhura paved on Star Trek---

Now if I was a punk, didn't Capt. Kirk have a legendary on screen kiss with Uhura...and if John is always called Kirk, that would make Teyla...hmmm...Uhura!!

Spoiler:
          The Past

The Present

Click statement above to read article.

Comment

VB..that's hilarious!
            sigpic

Comment

Another Teyla manip:

Spoiler:
              I think it's gorgeous!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella View Post
                The J/T Awards.

Get out your best clothes, polish the statuettes and start voting!
                Winners will be decided in the highly scientific way of following popular opinion.

Best physical fight scene
                Best disagreement/argument
                Best longing glance
                Best whump moment
                Best infirmary scene
                Best Angst moment
                Best smile
                Best comic moment
                Best J/T Scene
                Best ambiguous answer about ship in an interview by the actors
                Best acting moment (RL)
                Best acting moment (JF)
                Hottest moment (RL)
                Hottest moment (JF)
                Most co-ordinated costumes scene
                Best screencap expression
                Worst excuse to accidentally touch
                Shippest shipper that ever shipped
                Nominees: Ronon Dex, Sgt Bates, Dr Hewston, Thalen, Phoebus

Also, just out of curiosity I’ve made an LJ poll (open to everyone, including non-Ljers) to give me an idea of how many postcards are being sent. If you send a postcard please pop by and click.
                This is awesome, Bella!!! So how does this work or when are we doing this exactly?
                Oh, I have to still send my postcard too. I have one, but have just been sick, so haven't been able to get to the post office yet. But I promise I will mail it by the end of this week. I kept ship out of it for the most part, just commented that I enjoyed seeing them on screen together as I was a big fan of both John and Teyla. I wanted to keep the focus more on thanking them for their hard work than on fan squee, if that makes any sense at all. Great idea, thanks!
                Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Another Teyla manip:

Spoiler:
                  Dee, that's awesome!!! LOL! I love all these manips! Soooo cool! Thanks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick 0208 Ldn View Post

I would've suggested hot water with honey and some cinnamon. However i was looking on a remedies wesbsite a while back, and i remember some people saying that the brine from a jar of pickles is a fast cure for sore throats. After Camy's fic it stood out. lol

And bella, love the categories you've got there.
                    Hmm, pickles you say? I'll have to give that a try! At this point I'll try anything and I love pickles anyway. I'll think fondly of Camy's fic while I eat...er, drink... What exactly is the brine anyway?

Comment

Another Teyla manip:

Spoiler:
                      You're getting really good at these De . I like
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                        I know all the pics of my lovely nubians who pwn scifi!! It all began with Nichelle Nichols, may [insert deity] bless the ground Uhura paved on Star Trek---

Now if I was a punk, didn't Capt. Kirk have a legendary on screen kiss with Uhura...and if John is always called Kirk, that would make Teyla...hmmm...Uhura!!

Spoiler:
                        The Past

The Present

The Star Trek *kiss* stirred up quite a bit of talk. I suppose history does repeat itself
                        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking about this, and the awards are for all, and i wouldn't want people to think me so vane or have an ego the size of a small country.

Now there are the Oscars, we have the Baftas here in Britain, so what about the "Sheylas"? Doesn't that sound better?
                          The 'Sheyla's' are cool w/me

I would've suggested hot water with honey and some cinnamon. However i was looking on a remedies wesbsite a while back, and i remember some people saying that the brine from a jar of pickles is a fast cure for sore throats. After Camy's fic it stood out. lol
                          Isn't the brine, the juice and sentiment from the pickles?? I love that stuff,even w/out a sore throat and it does work
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                            Hmm, pickles you say? I'll have to give that a try! At this point I'll try anything and I love pickles anyway. I'll think fondly of Camy's fic while I eat...er, drink... What exactly is the brine anyway?
                            Yeah it is the juice in the jar.

I can't vouch for it either way meself, since i've never tried it. However i've dug up the site i foud it on, you can read what people have said and see what other supposed certain remedies people have suggested. There's one on the first page with 100+ people swearig by it.

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/sore_throat2.html

Oh and they say that you shouldn't have soup when you've got a sore throat because of the salt content. So that's years of stupidity on my part then. lol
                            Last edited by Nick 0208 Ldn; 21 February 2007, 08:27 PM.

Comment

I know someone mentioned the / Awards but what about a creative side to that where we vote on fan fics, music videos and photo art. I think there is one for Sam/Jack of SG-1 but why not Shep/Teyla of Atlantis. Someone is more then welcome to take this idea, modify it and run with it if there isn't one already but I haven't seen one.

Fan Fiction:

Best Shep/Teyla Episode Tag

Best Shep/Teyla missing scene

Best Shep/Teyla single story

Best Shep/Teyla multi-part story

Music Videos (There are probably others but this is what I could come up with. The same goes for the other ones):

Best Shep/Teyla Music Video

Best Shep/Teyla Episode Music Video

Best Shep/Teyla Season Music Video
                              Example: would a Music Video with just Season 2 clips

Photo Art (maybe the winners could have there work put in a screen saver excluding banners, animation and icons):

Best Shep/Teyla Banner for things like signatures

Best Shep/Teyla Stand alone manipulation like what people where doing with the promo pics, etc.

Best Shep/Teyla Episode related Wallpaper like, for example, one that used only screen caps from Phantoms.

Best Shep/Teyla Wallpaper

Best Shep/Teyla Drawing

Best Shep/Teyla Live Journal Icon

Best Shep/Teyla animation like flash or an animated .gif

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Yeah it is the juice in the jar.

I can't vouch for it either way meself, since i've never tried it. However i've dug up the site i foud it on, you can read what people have said and see what other supposed certain remedies people have suggested. There's one on the first page with 100+ people swearig by it.

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/sore_throat2.html

Oh and they say that you shouldn't have soup when you've got a sore throat because of the salt content. So that's years of stupidity on my part then. lol
                                Ah, pickle juice! I love the stuff. Ever since I was a little girl. I actually pour it into a glass and drink it straight. My family always thought I was crazy. Hehe. Good to know, thanks Nick!

Comment

Working...
                                X