John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
    Long-winded, fairly detailed Echoes summary HERE. Don't click unless you want to be spoilerifically spoiled. Caps soon!
    Great summary...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      I'm going to watch it in about 15 minutes so I'll read your summary after that.

Looking forward to the caps.
      going to be intresting reading your thoughts on it... think I have to head to bed soon so I might read it tomorrow...
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Last season, not as many people were able to see the episodes before they aired in the US, and there were fewer viewers from the UK, so people were chomping at the bit for spoilers and that's when I started doing the summaries. Now more people are seeing them, so we don't have to wait so long for discussion, and there are people like me who are total spoiler addicts, so that's why I do them. Nothing beats seeing with your own eyes, though.

And I've said this before, but the people who manage to remain spoiler-free deserve pies or ckaes or whatever they fancy. I'm too weak-willed.
        Sig by Camy

Comment

Last season, not as many people were able to see the episodes before they aired in the US, and there were fewer viewers from the UK, so people were chomping at the bit for spoilers and that's when I started doing the summaries. Now more people are seeing them, so we don't have to wait so long for discussion, and there are people like me who are total spoiler addicts, so that's why I do them. Nothing beats seeing with your own eyes, though.

And I've said this before, but the people who manage to remain spoiler-free deserve pies or ckaes or whatever they fancy. I'm too weak-willed.

Oh I'm weak too...I have a few I chat over on a Shep thread that are staying spoiler free... I take the hat of for the ones with such a strong will...since I sure don't have it.... I do howver don't read something that tells everything,,like almost reading a script..I can read the small spoilers about stuff here and there but not like well a summary ,,,I have to see it myself first,,don't want to get completly spoiled *lol*
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I really admire the will power of people who remain spoiler free.

I couldn't stop myself from peeking for just a few hours - so I really don't know how some manage to refrain for months.
            sigpic

Comment

I really admire the will power of people who remain spoiler free.

I couldn't stop myself from peeking for just a few hours - so I really don't know how some manage to refrain for months.
              Well I'm glad I don't even try since I would have to wait not just months but years...or forever,,,, since the show don't even air here
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

i really wish i could do the whole spoiler free thing but now i just don't bother trying, i'm never gonna be able to do it :-/ i like knowing what to expect...makes it much more fun in some strange way
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, I want a cake....

*looks around*

I'm a spoiler freak girl!

send me a cake will ya..

Chocolate...I LOVE Chocolate...and maybe put one of those pics in it...Hmmmm...pics of what do I want on my cake?

I'll have to think about that one....LOL

Um...jeepers girls..you've been busy...yeah..I can soooo see John peeking with one eye...and if he's the one that recommended it..then you know he was the first to do it with her..so, wow....how many things have these two done together...Spar, meditate...LOL

he didn't like it in Epiphany but now he likes it.....LOL
                  Hey, what if John was the one that introduced Teyla to meditate after he experienced it in Epiphany...We know that the only reason why he got to doing it was because he got to see Teyla in his mind more clearly...

AG made a gorgeous wall of that too....where is AG btw!

don't worry Blue and Nina...yeah it's long so take your time....

night!
                  sigpic

Comment

Echoes
                    Spoiler:
                    Just watched it and I thought it was fantastic. Everyone got a good deal of screentime, even Zelenka.

Who needs guest stars - it was great just with the regular crew. What a shame that the PTB are messing with this wonderful dynamic.

sigpic

Comment

Echoes
                      Spoiler:
                      Just watched it and I thought it was fantastic. Everyone got a good deal of screentime, even Zelenka.

Who needs guest stars - it was great just with the regular crew. What a shame that the PTB are messing with this wonderful dynamic.

I agree....

And I'm glad you enjoyed it...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Echoes
                        Spoiler:
                        No real shippy bits at all but some nice moments between Teyla and Ronan. I also loved how John went over to Teylas bed as soon as he dropped off Weir. He seemed so determined to find a solution when he saw how bad Teyla was.

I really need to go to bed now - will discuss it more tomorrow.

Nite Nina.
                        sigpic

Comment

Echoes
                          Spoiler:

Totally agree blue...

Since AG is MIA...is this the wallie Camy?

Last edited by WitchBlade007; 28 November 2006, 04:39 PM.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

That's the one, Witchy! Isn't it just perfect and shows the point made here?

WOOHOOO!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              That's the one, Witchy! Isn't it just perfect and shows the point made here?

WOOHOOO!
                              hehehe...i see what you mean...

Spoiler:
                              now how often do you think they get together to 'meditate'......seems as though Shep has had a few sessions with Teyla

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I have to agree...the fact that he told it to Ronon so candily says that he knows just how relaxing it is....I"m sure he would only recommend that to his team mate fully knowing that Ronon isn't going to make a move on Teyla....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X