Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree....

Spoiler:
    He didn't seem to be able to get back into everything on earth,,just went with it because he had to...but the first chance he got to go back he took it even though he had to defy orders to do it... but that just shows us how strongly he feels about it...
    Yes that smile...it could light up the whole camp *lol* and Teyla's reaction to seeing him again and the way she said John... and then saying it was good seeing him again,,and then just adding the rest to it after... but he was her focus when he came not the rest *lol* ...and then the sweet look she had when John said he wasn't going to let anyone take away their home... like she maybe at that point just got to see just how much John feel like it's become his home,, and maybe given her a small sign that if given the chance to return to earth willingly again,,he's going to choose to stay in PG with her...
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Nina...your request is over in the Galleria...can you go and take a peek! I got to go shopping...

Hi Blue...Nina has me working hard! LOL
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
        I agree....

Spoiler:
        He didn't seem to be able to get back into everything on earth,,just went with it because he had to...but the first chance he got to go back he took it even though he had to defy orders to do it... but that just shows us how strongly he feels about it...
        Yes that smile...it could light up the whole camp *lol* and Teyla's reaction to seeing him again and the way she said John... and then saying it was good seeing him again,,and then just adding the rest to it after... but he was her focus when he came not the rest *lol* ...and then the sweet look she had when John said he wasn't going to let anyone take away their home... like she maybe at that point just got to see just how much John feel like it's become his home,, and maybe given her a small sign that if given the chance to return to earth willingly again,,he's going to choose to stay in PG with her...
        Nina - do you know how I can upload my own avatar. I want to use one of my pictures of Joe - but when I go into edit avatar it just shows me a bunch of stargate ones. I have read that you have to post a certain amount before you can have your own cutom made one but others have their own with less posts.

Any help would be appreciated.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry Blue...but the only thing I know is I think the post count have to be 2000 before you can use an own pic.... I can't say if I've seen any with less posts have their own avatars,,,since there is so many to choose from in edit avatar...ohh just found a Shep one with his shades on I haven't seen when I got on here...might change....*lol*

Sorry I couldn't be of any help there...
          sigpic
          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

I'm sorry Blue...but the only thing I know is I think the post count have to be 2000 before you can use an own pic.... I can't say if I've seen any with less posts have their own avatars,,,since there is so many to choose from in edit avatar...ohh just found a Shep one with his shades on I haven't seen when I got on here...might change....*lol*

Sorry I couldn't be of any help there...
            Ah, I thought that your Avatar was one you have uploaded yourself. The only choice I get are a bunch of stargates. Maybe now that I have clicked on an avator the list will get more varied.

So I have to wait for 2000 posts before I can use my pic of Joe as an avatar.

Thanks for your help Nina.
            sigpic

Comment

No No I haven't uploaded it...when I go to the edit avatar page...there is a scrolldown list..just above the pics...where you can find stargate's, characters, aliens, spaceships, allies, enemies and all that kind...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

No No I haven't uploaded it...when I go to the edit avatar page...there is a scrolldown list..just above the pics...where you can find stargate's, characters, aliens, spaceships, allies, enemies and all that kind...

I found them - couldn't find that nice one you have with John with his sunglasses - so I choose this one.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                  I found them - couldn't find that nice one you have with John with his sunglasses - so I choose this one.
                  Found it in the category BONUS main characters I think it was called...
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Found it in the category BONUS main characters I think it was called...

Its not showing anything like that on my listing - I think you get more choice the bigger your post count is - so you have access to more than I do.

But I'm happy with my choice for the moment.

Thanks again.
                    sigpic

Comment

hrmm maybe,,,maybe that's why I didn't see this avatar either when I chose mine when I joined the forum...
                      Well better having Sheppard than an Stargate...he's more pretty to look at...
                      sigpic
                      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

John's Hidden Talents that Only Teyla Knows...

spoilers for Phantoms...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=984
                        sigpic

Comment

Yay!!! Atlantis season 2 starts in...um...3 nights!!! awesome i cant wait...except i will get to watch the first three episodes when i get back...but still glad i can finally catch up to everyone!!! oh and i am going to buy season 1 soon as well!

And Camy...hehe...your funny...i love john's talents, especially cause the all include teyla!
                          -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

SC...in what corner of the universe are you?

You haven't seen Season 2? Oh, my!

hehehe..yeah, I'll see if I can find more...Next Teyla's hidden talents that only John knows...

Hey, how about someone write them and I'll find the pics...
                            sigpic

Comment

ill be downloading the episode on lime wire hopefully if it will let me as it is onling airing in canada keeping my fingers crossed that it does also love the fic camy
                              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                SC...in what corner of the universe are you?

You haven't seen Season 2? Oh, my!

hehehe..yeah, I'll see if I can find more...Next Teyla's hidden talents that only John knows...

Hey, how about someone write them and I'll find the pics...
                                Cause i live in the southern hemisphere, the satallite signal has to go backwards and around the moon before it gets to us, so we have to wait a year before it reaches our televisions....and i have seen a few episodes...but they were in my darker times...i am not proud of myself....
                                -thanks Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel

Thanks Camy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X