No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devine, i love that song, and great vid. Can't wait to see the other.

SP..*huggles*...it's great to have you back...

I'm definitely looking forward to 'irresistable'...you know anything is possible once under the influence........

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hey! I found a link with pictures to the July Comic Con. It has reports and photos. Brace yourselves, it ain't pretty......

Comic Con

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27
        Hey! I found a link with pictures to the July Comic Con. It has reports and photos. Brace yourselves, it ain't pretty......

Comic Con
        aww, relax guys! This is just the actors being funny and lighthearted. I doubt this bares any reflection on the S/W ship.
        My Livejournal, feel free to friend me.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          So i had a vid that's just needed something, and this episode gave me the perfect end... so hope you like...

THIS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE
          That is so the perfect ending Witchy! Loved it!

Devine, I loved that vid! It's only your first? Wow!! The words and clips went together nicely and I loved how you ended it with the clip of Teyla. Excellent work! Can't wait for the next one!

Today two great vids, tomorrow Ritter and Alli's fics.

Originally posted by bella
          I personally don't actually read much into how close characters are standing to each other unless it's set up intentionally, eg A walks up to B and delibrately stands too close.
          On stage I've sung romantic duets from opposite sides of the stage, hidden from other characters in plain view, it's all to do with presentation and the audience than realism and I assume it's the same for TV. With the camera angles and everything I don't think standing a realistic distance apart usually works.

Not that I mean to be negative about it, I just don't want people to get too over-excited about what is pretty much a TV practicality.
          Very true bella, but it's just these darn shippy glasses that fail to take practicality into account .
          Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Rachel did the same thing with Jason Momoa, she kissed him!!And it doesn't mean anything for the Ronon-Sheyla pair!

Comment

Rachel did the same thing with Jason Momoa, she kissed him..like a real big kiss on the lips!And it doesn't mean anything for Ronon and Teyla!

Comment

I personally don't actually read much into how close characters are standing to each other unless it's set up intentionally, eg A walks up to B and delibrately stands too close.
                On stage I've sung romantic duets from opposite sides of the stage, hidden from other characters in plain view, it's all to do with presentation and the audience than realism and I assume it's the same for TV. With the camera angles and everything I don't think standing a realistic distance apart usually works.

Not that I mean to be negative about it, I just don't want people to get too over-excited about what is pretty much a TV practicality.
                Yes, I agree Bella, I have a friend who works in TV and often characters stand close together so they can get them in the same shot.

Comment

*waves to Witchy*

I for one am really excited for "Irresistable" -- Stargate can churn out humor like nobody's business, so I think it'll be fun to watch. Sure, everyone will likely be uber out of character, but who knows what sort of stuff will happen as a result. Everything with a grain of salt, of course, but we could still all get some bits that we enjoy.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Ironic
                    aww, relax guys! This is just the actors being funny and lighthearted. I doubt this bares any reflection on the S/W ship.
                    Don't worry, it's just me being silly. Joe giving Tori a kiss on stage has no nothing to do with the show. AND John and Teyla sitting next to each other doesn't mean they'll be hot and heavy by the end of season 3 (keep your fingers crossed), but it's fun to let your shippy senses go into overdrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27

Comic Con
                      *dies*....Thanx Devine....I think they're all mad pretty........Total cuteness...

Originally posted by Spectrum
                      That is so the perfect ending Witchy! Loved it!
                      Thanx, It had been sitting on my comp, for just those scenes.......though i forgot to warn you guys about season 3 clips...

you know we've all got those 2 inch thick, shipper glasses.......

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        Witchy, I just Pm'd you...

I don't want to keep thinking about what might happen..I want to really be realistic and focus on things...and really concentrate on the characters and their development...John and Teyla are merely one aspect of the show that I just happened to enjoy...really, people...this is the real me...John and Teyla are terrific, but I want to indulge in things that are more interesting....

Like....

Spoiler:
                        John and Teyla making out in the puddlejumper! LOL

Okay, I'm done for today...Witchy...pm me...

off to cook supper!
                        I loved when that happened in 'Moebius' with Sam and Jack. I would love to see it in Atlantis with Teyla and John.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                          BP... looks like you beat me to the punch... oh well... I agree with everything.

Spoiler:
                          The most blatantly obvious one though was when she says his name... with all that joy and the hug smile. Oh yeah... definitely a shippy moment.

Personally... based on Teyla's reaction... maybe the Athosian head touching thing wouldn't have been too far off... had John been in the same room as her. But hey... they showed it!!!
                          I agree.
                          Spoiler:
                          the look on her face was priceless. And the shock in her vioce was good too. She looked like she was about to cry from joy.
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Challenge for Misbegotten..an idea that spawn out of Spectrums little dialogue in the Teyla thread...THANKS!

Spoiler:
                            Write a missing scene in which John is guiding and helping Teyla how to fly the Hive Ship....could be romantic, could be comical...especially since I definetly see Rodney in the picture...LOL

Have fun!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                              Challenge for Misbegotten..an idea that spawn out of Spectrums little dialogue in the Teyla thread...THANKS!

Spoiler:
                              Write a missing scene in which John is guiding and helping Teyla how to fly the Hive Ship....could be romantic, could be comical...especially since I definetly see Rodney in the picture...LOL

Have fun!

lol...love the challenge...

see i've got a left field thought...so if i'm having delusions..plz don't tell me...

In that scene in the conference room
                              Spoiler:
                              the one where it starts off with Teyla staring at John, who thinks, I may be alone here, cause i've replayed that scene so many times, that John is actually asking Teyla want she can do with the manual drive???? I know it's not exactly shippy just an observation.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Love the vid WitchBlade007!

WELCOME to all newbies!

Welcome back SnoggingPicard! You have been missed!

Wow! Alot of talk about them sitting close together. This is certainly not what I expected. Personally I was just pointing out basic John/Teyla interaction. This is what usually happens when trouble occurs. John and Teyla are shown standing/sitting/walking ect. next to each other. Bella you are perfectly right that we shouldn't get too excited over this. There are plenty of other reasons for this. Though I wonder why it is important to show their interaction during such situations? I guess that is for us to speculate and for TPTB to know.

Comment

Working...
                                X