No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suz! I need your help! I sent you a PM...

On topic: I love John and Teyla...
    Sig by Camy

Comment

Happy Birthday Ritter and VB. I've been having trouble getting online recently so sorry I'm late.

To the 'Seige II' I also don't believe there were that many shippy moments between the two during this one, but I'm going to have to read the transcript it has been awhile.
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man! Do we have some TOTALLY awesome spoiler info over at JTC! Run - don't walk! It will make your whole day- maybe even your week! Just one more reason, it's John and Teyla foreva!

And remember EYEs can be very irritating if you don't take care of them properly!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
          Oh man, oh man, oh man, oh man! Do we have some TOTALLY awesome spoiler info over at JTC! Run - don't walk! It will make your whole day- maybe even your week! Just one more reason, it's John and Teyla foreva!

And remember EYEs can be very irritating if you don't take care of them properly!
          Thanks Suze!

And I was right, John and Teyla don't even have a scene together in 'Seige II'. The only remotely shippy thing is Everet saying that John holds her in high regard.
          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Sanssong It's not actually a new banner just two pics mushed together in the hope of inspiring j/t pool playing fic.
            How about a deal? I'll make a pool playing sig for whoever decides to write a fic about John teaching Teyla to play pool (or vice versa).

EDIT: j/t spoilers? I'm going right there!

Comment

Originally posted by bella
              Sanssong It's not actually a new banner just two pics mushed together in the hope of inspiring j/t pool playing fic.
              How about a deal? I'll make a pool playing sig for whoever decides to write a fic about John teaching Teyla to play pool (or vice versa).

I might just take you up on that my dear! And you'll love what you read!

Comment

Originally posted by bella

Hey isn't our thread drabble not enough?! I mean so far 3 people are participating where are the others....

I might just take you up on that my dear! And you'll love what you read!
                Like you just totally made my valley girl accent come out. I so totally thought, I had asked first..and then your taking up Bella.....who has the total dibs on this fic..?! Yeah, that's right VB.

Hopefully it will be rated NC-17 for like super hyper Pool love with John and Teyla and an 8-ball...oh dear, that just came out all wrong. But you get my meaning... Can we have someone walking in on them since it's a public place. Maybe Zelenka!

VB
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Thanks Suze! (I tried sending you a PM but your box is full!)

Okay...I saw the Shep in leather promo, read Doxymom's prompt idea, snatched Bella's pics for inspiration...so I will give a try to a playing pool fic!

But warning everytime I try to picture Teyla trying to win a pool game to save Shep I see her snapping the pool stick in two and twirling them around they her fighting staves saying, 'This is how you win pool the Athosian way'

Comment

OMG...who do i hug for this....GROUP HUG!!....

I admit I ran...sorry for whoever got pushed out of the way....

Ok Ok, VB as your bday present i'll do a pool drabble...

It's all about Sheppard and Teyla...

ROFL @AG....Call the pool police....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                      Thanks Suze! (I tried sending you a PM but your box is full!)

Okay...I saw the Shep in leather promo, read Doxymom's prompt idea, snatched Bella's pics for inspiration...so I will give a try to a playing pool fic!

But warning everytime I try to picture Teyla trying to win a pool game to save Shep I see her snapping the pool stick in two and twirling them around they her fighting staves saying, 'This is how you win pool the Athosian way'
                      Oh, that is much too funny! I love it! Especially if he got a bit smart with her. .

Comment

Oh, that is much too funny! I love it! Especially if he got a bit smart with her. .
                        Hehe...humerous drabble anyone? I just saw Bella's new sig she made in the galleria thread...she used the pics from the Hot Zone sparring scene...the one where Teyla smacks Shep in the rear with her staves...that is the scene I"m thinking off when I picture Teyla getting just a little bit peeved at Shep when he teaches her pool...

Comment

AG, you could always have her DO that. :-) It'd make a cool twist.

Doxy

Comment

'Siege part 1&2'

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                              'Siege part 1&2'

Spoiler:

Don't know what it is about those pics- I just love them.... It's like Teyla is soooo happy to get back on duty. I get the feeling she doesn't like being away from John's side for too long. And Shep- he's trying so hard not to be the "over concerned guy" with her. It's adorable.

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X