No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Everyone....Uh, I couldn't log in this morning or this afternoon....I thought I was going to have a fitty!

Fishyone...I can't wait to read your fic...have you figured out how you are going to post it in here? I don't think the postings here fit 100 words...not sure...maybe..oh, well...here is Monday's Calendar....

I will see if I can post pics from Before I Sleep later on...

BP, GIRL you are on a roll! I love those Shippy Moments...You are SO right one...and your HOT ZONE description of the Sparring Scene..WOW! Awesome!

Okay, I hope people give this a shot!
    Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 04 June 2006, 02:57 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Here's Sunday's (TODAY)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Hi Everyone....Uh, I couldn't log in this morning or this afternoon....I thought I was going to have a fitty!

Fishyone...I can't wait to read your fic...have you figured out how you are going to post it in here? I don't think the postings here fit 100 words...not sure...maybe..oh, well...here is Wednesday's Calendar....

I will see if I can post pics from Before I Sleep later on...

Okay, I hope people give this a shot! Wednesday is the FUN WALLPAPER DAY! YIHA!
        http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/3...alendar5ze.jpg
        I had problems getting on gateworld today, too. And I was hoping for a pm back to see about getting my little fic beta'd... I was going kind of nuts...

Uh... not sure how to post it... If I can't get it in a message, I'm kind of... well, I have no where to put it then... I'm not on LJ or ff.net... And I'm not really sure I want to sign up for either...

Like the new calendar... Will have to see if I can do any of that...
        The really disturbing thing is, this is me on a GOOD day.

Comment

Tuesdays' Calendar..I'm doing this all backwards..don't mind me! I'm trying to make them smaller so that I don't get in trouble! YIKES!
          sigpic

Comment

Camy, I'll definetly try Tuesday's. I'm a little late for todays. Wednesday's B sounds good too.
            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Well, you could do multiple postings...I wonder if you could do something like yousendit....have you heard of that? I'm kind of new at this techno babbble stuff too.!

To keep this on topic...Hey, Fishyone..did I already ask you what convince you to ship for this duo? If I did already then, in your opinion, what is the most obvious scene in either SGA Season 1 or SGA Season 2 that this is the couple that the writers are going for?

and last but not least, Wednesdays Calendar....I'll work on the others tonight! YIPEE! Where the heck is everyone, it's lousy outside, for pete's sake..VB, are you doing laundry again!?

Thanks, Fishyone..I'm glad you like this one! I like them all...but I have to admit..I'm getting better as I practice more...It really is more for me...it relaxes me..that is of coarse, when I'm in the middle of making my wallpapers and hubby starts yelling that he's hungry, or that I have to walk Abbey, or that I have to feed the kids..OH! MEN! ( I do love him, though)
              Okay, I"m off to make supper....What should I make...Hmmmm....chicken soup..nope, did that last night...ummm....rice and beans? Nope, did that Sat. afternoon....Hmmmm....maybe I should cook Turtle Soup...like Teyla likes...OH, wait, you guys told me it was not turtle soup...I could have sworn she said, turtle soup! LOL

Well, you know...another thing about these two that would work is that Teyla doesn't cook and John doesn't seem to be a fussy eater...he loves Turkey Sandwiches....that's easy! Oh, guys one of you has to write a date with John and Teyla...and either Teyla is going to cook for John or John is going to cook for Teyla...that would be so AWESOME..Remember that fic, by majd..I think...where it's John's B-day and Teyla makes him a cake...OH, that was soooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD! I haven't seen any fics from her lately...gonna have to email her...

okay, Camy's rambling is over...
              Wednesday's Calendar...
              FUNNY WALLPAPERS, YIPPEEE! Someone has to do the warning poster...
              sigpic

Comment

WOWSA! Can't wait...now, just remember Padme...this is just a schedule to try to keep things flowing, however, you can post this anytime during the week..some of the girls and boys in here haven't even finished with last week...You see I keep them busy....focus and organized! FOR PETE SAKE'S I AM THE MOMMY OF THIS THREAD....AND ALL OF YOU ARE MY KIDDIES... except DM and Sanssong...they are the grandmas'......and Trippy is the Ol' Aunt Trippy!

*Camy runs and hides for cover*
                sigpic

Comment

Well, you could do multiple postings...I wonder if you could do something like yousendit....have you heard of that? I'm kind of new at this techno babbble stuff too.!

To keep this on topic...Hey, Fishyone..did I already ask you what convince you to ship for this duo? If I did already then, in your opinion, what is the most obvious scene in either SGA Season 1 or SGA Season 2 that this is the couple that the writers are going for?
                  The fic isn't terribly big... Should fit in a message... Only 500 words (well, closer to 600), unless I have to make changes... (Oh, and I think I'm responsible for VB's absence as I believe she's off beta-ing the fic)

Um... Suspicion started to sell it to me (if I wasn't already) ... When John was so protective of Teyla. I loved how he defended her. Of course, I love the scene in Conversion... and then the moment in the Long Goodbye...

Thanks, Fishyone..I'm glad you like this one! I like them all...but I have to admit..I'm getting better as I practice more...It really is more for me...it relaxes me..that is of coarse, when I'm in the middle of making my wallpapers and hubby starts yelling that he's hungry, or that I have to walk Abbey, or that I have to feed the kids..OH! MEN! ( I do love him, though)
                  Okay, I"m off to make supper....What should I make...Hmmmm....chicken soup..nope, did that last night...ummm....rice and beans? Nope, did that Sat. afternoon....Hmmmm....maybe I should cook Turtle Soup...like Teyla likes...OH, wait, you guys told me it was not turtle soup...I could have sworn she said, turtle soup! LOL

Well, you know...another thing about these two that would work is that Teyla doesn't cook and John doesn't seem to be a fussy eater...he loves Turkey Sandwiches....that's easy! Oh, guys one of you has to write a date with John and Teyla...and either Teyla is going to cook for John or John is going to cook for Teyla...that would be so AWESOME..Remember that fic, by majd..I think...where it's John's B-day and Teyla makes him a cake...OH, that was soooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD! I haven't seen any fics from her lately...gonna have to email her...

okay, Camy's rambling is over...
                  Wednesday's Calendar...
                  FUNNY WALLPAPERS, YIPPEEE! Someone has to do the warning poster...
                  http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/7...alendar6pd.jpg
                  You're welcome. More great ideas and another great pic.
                  Last edited by fishyone; 04 June 2006, 03:39 PM.

Comment

*Is working on todays challenge* I am almost done, and when I finish, I will post on FF.net and leave a link. Oh, and I might not be able to do tuesady's, because I am going in to get my braces tightened then, and it is gonna hurt!

Oh, and chapter four of Raindrops Like Blood is up! I kinda leave you on a cliffie, but drop by if you like!

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...752&chapter=4/

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Finished my story for todays challenge! I used the prompt 'This was my mothers...'

Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/liv...4107&chapter=1

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Oh, HOn...I just read it and I read Chapter 4...WOW! I'm so glad you are a John and Teyla shipper.....That was wonderful Reading..I needed that so badly..LOVE IT!

You guys have to go and read it! LOVE IT!

Such an original idea! WOW!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Camerine... since nobody's corrected you already... the links your giving us are to your live-previews on fanfiction.net... which only you can read. The link you get with your carbon copy alert in your email is the correct link. Just FYI.

Fishyone... VB might be betaing for awhile... she's great about ideas! I won't be around much... but I'll try to stop by. WELCOME TO all new posters and de-lurking posters... etc...
                          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter

Fishyone... VB might be betaing for awhile... she's great about ideas! I won't be around much... but I'll try to stop by. WELCOME TO all new posters and de-lurking posters... etc...
                            Okay...thanks...good to know...I was starting to get a little worried that it's awful or something... It is my first J/T...ever...

Comment

Oh, man... I should stay outta here until I get my DS9 fics done...

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been lurking, and busily taking notes for new J/T fics. I don't want to start any new SGA stories until I get my three Trek ones finished, but I'm getting a ton of ideas from here!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh, HOn...I just read it and I read Chapter 4...WOW! I'm so glad you are a John and Teyla shipper.....That was wonderful Reading..I needed that so badly..LOVE IT!

You guys have to go and read it! LOVE IT!

Such an original idea! WOW!
                                *Blush* Thanks! I don't know where the idea came from, but I wrote it anyway.

Cpt. Ritter: Thanks for the tip! I will not do that in the future!

Comment

Working...
                                X