No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phew, I thought I had lost my mind, I knew there was another one that I had done with the kiss...here it is LC

sigpic

Comment

LC..you didn't do anything wrong..at least not to me! So, no need to apologize...we are all cool in here...

We disagree on things here all the time..and I joke around and you must not take my comments too seriously...I have a double side to me....(somehow, that just doesn't sound right)

BTW...I had to get up three times last night..High FEVER...and then I had to drink Nyquil AGAIN! it's the only thing that soothes my throat..and then I started this AWFUL cough with goop on it! YUCK!

Okay, I just thought I'd shared that with you guys...but you know what! Hubby hid the Nyquil on me this morning! Uh, THANK GOD for DECAF!

Oh, I have to work on my letter F...you guys are doing such FANTASTIC Job...

Hey, where is Mr. FANSTASTIC?

hugs,

Hot Zone...Challenge....write a small dialogue between John and Teyla after he returns from saving them again!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bella
        Hi AG! You're reading my mind again, I was going to make an almost identical defiant one wall!
        I think the one-stop j/t site is a great idea VB, let me know when and I'll send you all my artwork. Are you talking to the LJ-ers and the Yahoo group as well?

We're talking to EVERYONE! This is going to be one big all inclusive John/Teyla web extravaganza!

Comment

Originally posted by bella
          Playing around with effects. Defiant one

Spoiler:

Fireworks! My favourite, I've been waiting to post this.
          Spoiler:

Spoiler:
          Oh, great work once again on Defiant One! But you know I do love these Fireworks ones as well..... Hmmmm I think the WP is going back on my desktop!

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
            ok I know I'm late but my excuse is that this was inspired by the Storm/Eye discussion here...oh it's not my best but I like

ooh Hot Zone! I love Hot Zone =D

and I know there's no real sheyla device in this ep but I couldn't help myself...is a bit big so spoilered.

Spoiler:

and a sig repost

Ah Caz.... I love the new banner and the Bates one- just cracks me totally up. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Sanssong and VB...this is iso freaking EXCITING! Our very own John and Teyla Website...and I love the whole Convergence theme.....

You guys are AWESOME! I know not much about this online stuff..but again, like I said, if there is anything that I can do to help, let me know....

I can do some CHEERING!

Give Me A...Crap..you know what I mean...

Oh, and again....I am more than willing to send you files of screencaps straight from Camy's labtop and I'm not picky..anyone can use them...and I'm sure that you can ask Warrior as well...He's EXTEMELY COOL!

(((((hugs)))))

John and Teyla Website...YEAH!
              sigpic

Comment

Ooh i'll cheer as well!!! And so will the 5 people currently looking over my shoulder!!!

Go John and Teyla!!!!

Lets celebrate those TWIX moments!!!
                Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

HOT ZONE
                  Transcript..taken from GW....

GYM. (Or a room that has been designated the gym.) John is twirling two Athosian fighting sticks. Opposite him, Teyla stands with two sticks in one hand. She looks very relaxed, while John is concentrating hard. He runs forward and strikes at her with both of his sticks but she easily fends them off with just one hand and -- to add insult to injury (or rather, injury to insult) -- steps casually past him and smacks him none too gently on the backside with her sticks. John grimaces and limps round to face her again. Again he attacks her and again she easily meets every move he attempts. This continues for a minute or two until finally Teyla tires of playing with him, smacks one stick out of his hand, hits him in the back of the knees to make him fall and drop the other stick, then stands behind him and holds him tightly across the neck with her sticks.

TEYLA (sternly): You have not been practising.

SHEPPARD: Yes, I have.

TEYLA: If this was really a fight ...

SHEPPARD: If this was really a fight, I would have shot you by now. (Exasperated, Teyla releases her grip around his neck and shoves him to the floor.) Y'know, no matter how many hours I put into this, you're still gonna kick my ass.

TEYLA: It is not for the winning that we practise.

SHEPPARD: Well, what's the point?
                  (They go over to a bench, collect their bags and walk towards the exit. Just then, there is a beeping noise and then Elizabeth's voice comes over the comms.)
                  I love their little conversations which you wonder if they are supposed to have some sort of underlying meanings....
                  sigpic

Comment

camy- I love all of that Hot Zone artwork truly amazing!!!

Comment

I know these is more a John/Weir scene but I love how he includes Teyla in everything...he could have just said, I'm coming up to join you....{Mod Snip}....but instead he said, Teyla and I will join you...hehehehehe

and the scene is very powerful, how Teyla gets to see this side of John.....in action! and of coarse, I've never heard John address Teyla in this tone...he was a jerk with Weir, but you can't help but realize that all he was doing was protecting her and everyone else...including Teyla! He wanted her right by his side! OH YEAH! I"ve got my extra strength shippy glasses on.....

GYM. Teyla obviously did have her radio because John is now arguing with Elizabeth, who is still in the Control Room. She has Sergeant Bates with her.

SHEPPARD: I'm ranking military officer here.

WEIR: Yes, I'm aware of that, Major. You were off radio and we had to act quickly. Now, this is all protocol that was put into place long before this expedition began. Bates is here with me and we agreed this was the best plan of action.

SHEPPARD: Alright, alright. Teyla and I are coming up to join you.
                      WEIR: We're in a self-regulated quarantine, Major. Everyone stays where they are.

SHEPPARD: We're nearly a mile away on the east pier. D'you really think I'm in any sort of danger walking from here to the Control Room?

WEIR: At this point we don't know where they contracted the virus. This is a medical situation, John. Only authorised personnel in hazmat suits are allowed to roam freely -- those rules apply to everyone, including you.

SHEPPARD (slowly, as if explaining it to an idiot): Well, then, get someone to bring me a hazmat suit.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE TRANSCRIPT RECORDER WROTE THIS....EVEN THOUGH THAT IS EXACTLY HOW HE WAS TREATING WEIR...

WEIR (starting to get angry): Everyone in hazmat is busy configuring the lab to deal with a possible outbreak. Now if an opportunity arises, I will send somebody to come get you, but in the meantime, radio contact will have to do.

SHEPPARD (frustrated): Alright. Just ... keep us in the loop.

WEIR: Will do.

[COLOR="navy"](Irritated, John walks back to the bench and tosses his bag down. Teyla rolls her eyes slightly.)[/COLOR
                      In everything that John does, with Teyla is almost as if he is so different and so aware...yet with others...it's almost as if he's more impulsive and with less care of the consequences..but with Teyla..he's more respectful and less judgemental, in my opinion!
                      Last edited by TameFarrar; 01 June 2006, 06:27 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                        camy- I love all of that Hot Zone artwork truly amazing!!!
                        Thanks Pretty! I'm learning...slowly but surely!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                          Thanks Pretty! I'm learning...slowly but surely!
                          MEDICAL LAB. John and Teyla are getting into hazmat suits.

TEYLA: You should not have undermined Doctor Weir's authority in front of Sergeant Bates.

SHEPPARD: Sometimes Elizabeth makes a decision early on and gets locked into it. That's a problem.

TEYLA: She is not the only one who suffers from that affliction.

(John looks at her, then rolls his eyes before activating his radio.)

SHEPPARD: Doctor Weir, this is Sheppard. Teyla and I are ready to head out. What's Peterson's location?

(In the Control Room, Elizabeth hears him but stares at a laptop and does not reply.)

SHEPPARD: Elizabeth.

(Elizabeth pauses for a moment longer, then speaks, her voice flat and emotionless.)

WEIR: He's in section E19, level three.

(John puts his hazmat helmet on and looks at Teyla.) SHEPPARD: Let's head out.
                          Now, this is interesting..Teyla does not say, that she agrees with Weir's actions or John's actions..she doesn't take a side..she simply states that he (John) should not have undermined Weir in front of Bates...clearly, to me....it almost seems like Teyla agreed with John, only thing is that he shouldn't have questioned her in front of the others...especially Bates...since this will only show, exactly what Bates did...no respect for Weir's authority!
                          Well, said from Teyla...

I also love how she almost says this with a reprimand in her voice..yet, John's voice stays cool and serene with Teyla...never once loosing his temper with her or even telling her how this was his call....

Not only that...but then you see how when he calls on Weir, he calls her Dr. Weir after calling her Elizabeth all the other times...which to me says, he was listening to Teyla and to show her that, he went back to show Weir her respect by calling her by her title....but then when Elizabeth doesn't respond, he goes back to his way of undermining her and calls her Elizabeth!

and then looks at Teyla..and Teyla says nothing....Hmmmm.....

Power Struggle there! Yet, the one who never lost her power and her cool, was Teyla and John recognized, respected and followed her reasoning...AH! I just love these two!
                          sigpic

Comment

[
                            CORRIDOR. Peterson gets another door open. As he walks through, John and Teyla are waiting on the other side. Both of them are armed.

SHEPPARD: Doctor Peterson, I presume.

PETERSON (raising his hands): I'm not going back there.

SHEPPARD: You don't have much of a choice. (Peterson starts to back away, looking back the way he came for an escape route.) Easy.

PETERSON: I go back there, I get infected, that's murder.

TEYLA: Once we ensure that you are not infected, you will be allowed back into the city. Until then, you are a threat to the rest of the population.

PETERSON: You won't shoot a member of your own team. (He lowers his hands and starts to walk towards John and Teyla.)

NOW SEE TO ME IT LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HEADED TOWARDS TEYLA AFTER SHE MADE THAT COMMENT AND THEN JOHN RESPONDS BY POINTING HIS P-90 AT HIM..ah...SHIPPY GLASSES ON AGAIN!

SHEPPARD: Peterson. (He raises his P90. Peterson stops and raises his hands again.) You will not be allowed to go back to the city.

PETERSON: OK, wait, wait, wait a second. Take me back to the medlab, just quarantine me there. I'll go voluntarily -- just please don't make me go back there. (He indicates the direction he just came from.)

(John and Teyla look at each other.)

AGAIN, IN OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES JOHN WOULDN'T HAVE PROBABLY MADE THAT LOOK, BUT WITH TEYLA AROUND, HE ALWAYS HAS TO LOOK AT HER..ALMOST TO THE POINT THAT HE RELIES ON IT..OR HE TRUST AND RESPECTS HER INSIGHT AS WELL...SEE I DON'T THINK IF THAT WAS MCKAY OR FORD OR EVEN NOW RONON, THAT HE WOULD HAVE MADE THAT LOOK...HE WOULD HAVE JUST DECIDED ON HIS OWN...

PETERSON: Really, I'm-I'm fine. (He lowers his hands and tries to look calm.) I'm fine. I feel perfectly fine.

SHEPPARD (into radio): Doctor Weir, this is Sheppard. Peterson has agreed to go back to the medlab until we can get this situation resolved.

(While he's talking, Peterson looks around and sees a transporter room just feet away, and the door is open. He runs towards it.)

SHEPPARD: Stop!

(As Peterson hurls himself into the transporter room, John fires several short bursts from his P90 at the transporter doors to try to stop them from closing but to no avail.
                            I don't know why, but I love that little scene!
                            sigpic

Comment

Alright everyone... I've found the perfect Twix song!! And I made a WP for it!! If everyone likes it I feel we should make it the OFFICIAL J/T song Oh and another thing... IT HAS THE KISS!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...lSongcopy2.jpg
                              Last edited by Skydiver; 01 June 2006, 09:54 AM.

Comment

MESS HALL. John and Teyla have arrived. John is looking at Peterson's body, which is lying on a table with blood coming from his nose. Teyla is trying to explain the situation to the others.

TEYLA: We have yet to determine how one contracts the virus. It is very possible that none of you have been infected.

LIEUTENANT CROWN: Then why are you in hazmat suits?

TEYLA: Just as a precaution.

(Rodney contacts John by radio.)

McKAY: Major Sheppard, this is McKay.

SHEPPARD: What is it?

McKAY: I could use your help at my lab.

(John looks round at Teyla, who is being bombarded with nervous questions.)

TEYLA: Go. I will be fine.

(John leaves. The others cluster round Teyla, still firing questions at her.)
                                This is the last real scene with them in this episode..I love how John looks back at Teyla with great concern after Rodney calls on him to help...he clearly doesn't want to leave Teyla in there bombarded by the others....and the best part is, that SHE KNOWS IT! that's why she immediately says, Go, I will be fine! They can read each other so well..it's amazing!
                                LOVE IT!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X