John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sanssong
    There weren't really any heated discussions- just discussions.... you'll have to excuse Camy she's hit the Nyquil again. . As for the talking behind the back- it was modded out, so who the heck knows! You my dear are just fine- you nor any of us have done anything wrong. We're just sharin the J/T love!

That's a relief. I was about to go crawl back into my little hole of obscurity, lol. Thank you though!
    Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
      Love Conquers: Here is one of my WP for the kiss.. It's nothing too special. It is one of the first WP's I made but I'm all for sharing

Oh, thank you so much!!! I've been wanting a WP of the kiss for so long, LOL! Thank you!!!

Steph

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        OH, NO! What did I do now?
        Was it me?

Loveconquers..we didn't do anything wrong, did we?

Um..yeah...Nyquil...it's good!

Well, I have some goodies..but now, I'm not sure what the heck happened here...someone, please PM if I did anything wrong....everything is kind of blurry!

I'm kind of proud of this one...Um..if there are like double of this..let me know...yeah, I'm all wired up!
        Spoiler:

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/3...antone12xv.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/8...oneicon0dq.jpg

http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/4...eavatar8bq.jpg
        Hey Camy! Not that I was aware of, LOL! (I just wanted to apologize in general in case I had inadvertantly upset anyone as I wasn't sure what some of those mentions were in regards to...)
        But anyway, I just wanted to say WOW, these pics are gorgeous!! You do such beautiful work! Thanks so much for sharing!

Steph
        Last edited by Skydiver; 01 June 2006, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Hot Zone Banners

Oh, I love these! This is such a great ep, and you captured the mood and emotion so well with these! Thank you so much!!

Steph

Comment

Thanks Steph! I'd like to say I'm beginning to get good at capturing the moment in my artwork! I'm glad you think so too! I love John and Teyla and I love making artwork for them as well!

Comment

Alright all of you wonderful, artistic, amazing vidders... I might be able to do artwork but vidding I can not do!! I came across a song tonight and it would be GREAT for a John/Teyla vid! The song title is: The Rest of My Life by Blessed Union of Souls. If anyone wants to take up this challenge I would be forever in debt to you Someone please do it!! It NEEEEEDS to be done!

Comment

Hot Zone Banners

Spoiler:

Darn you randomimage.net! 4PS, I love the third one a lot. Hot with the red and Teyla/John on opposite ends, it's just darn wicked. That's definitely a sig that makes you think of other things and what could occur behind closed doors. I'm loving TWIX---you know I'm all about that moment, and that scene is one of the best moment, I like the light blast affect in the center, beautiful!! And the first one, I'm a color person as I said..so I'm all about the rainbow and pastels. I like the cleanliness of the look, it's very bright, with the saying falling perfectly into the title of The JT Hub= CONVERGENCE! So I'm loving it even more, and another spar scene, we can't get enough, can we?!

VB
                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                  VB and I would like to announce to you all - and to all of the John/Teyla community the creation of a brand new John/Teyla shipper web-site!

It's not ready just yet, but we got the ball rolling yesterday by securing a domain name and web-hosting and will be getting it up and running in the next few weeks.

Here's what we need YOU to do! If you have stores, vids, graphics, poems, drawings or know of really great ones on the web- we want them! Be ready when we tell you give us all the information necessary to get them uploaded to the new site. One of the things we really want to do with the new site is to have as close to 100% of the J/T work out there archived where it's easy to find- and so those who don't currently have web space (like most of our vidders) will have a permanant home.

If you have internet web-site maintence or design skills, we would really love to have your help. PM either Vaberella or Sanssong to let us know what you might be able to do!

Don't forget people, keep your stuff safe and ready for uploading..it's gonna be a fun site and all for us! I felt we were deserving for being such good little posters and shippers here! Hopefully it will also kind of finally meld the yahoo world, the lj world, and the forum world for J/T together, cause we're kind of distributed all over--which I feel leads to this idea that we're not as popular as some other ships! I'm thinking this might change that idea and give something central where we can share ideas and give feedback and squee over spoilers!

vB
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Ok, I've written a short drabble on FF.net. It's quite agnsty, anyway blame VB for telling me to post it. Review if you like/hate. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2968010/1/

Comment

Hi AG! You're reading my mind again, I was going to make an almost identical defiant one wall!
                      I think the one-stop j/t site is a great idea VB, let me know when and I'll send you all my artwork. Are you talking to the LJ-ers and the Yahoo group as well?

Comment

I went to bed last night and this morning had 4 pages to catch up on!!!

Oh i really luv the idea of another j/t site!!! 4ps those Hot Zone banners are fabulous!!!

What program do you use to edit the pictures and stuff???
                        Magnificent sig by Sheylafan87!!! *hugs*

Comment

ok I know I'm late but my excuse is that this was inspired by the Storm/Eye discussion here...oh it's not my best but I like

ooh Hot Zone! I love Hot Zone =D

and I know there's no real sheyla device in this ep but I couldn't help myself...is a bit big so spoilered.

Spoiler:

and a sig repost

Comment

Camy, love the wp and banner.
                            4ps, the banners are all so different and beautiful. Good work.
                            HyperCaz, I've always liked that Bates wp.

Yay to Hot Zone! That ep had so much JT at the beginning. The sparring was my favorite part.

Doxy

Comment

Playing around with effects. Defiant one

Spoiler:

Fireworks! My favourite, I've been waiting to post this.

Spoiler:

Comment

HOTZONE! One of my favorite J/T episodes....

Here are some wallpapers I made awhile back that have some HOT Zone scenes combined with others.....Can you tell that Hot Zone is one of my favorite J/T moments...Jeepers, most of all my wallpapers have a pic of that episode...
                                http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/6...dteyla24we.jpg
                                http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3...a0500128jy.jpg
                                http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/7...a0802121my.jpg
                                Spoiler:

http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/9...a1300519dh.jpg
                                http://img373.imageshack.us/img373/8...etterg19dr.jpg

Here's the one I made with the clip of the kiss from Conversion...Jeepers I don't care what anyone says, that kiss was HOT!
                                I liked both of these layouts so, here they are...hope you like them LC!
                                Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 01 June 2006, 11:04 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X