No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omg, David Hewlett was such a doll yesterday.... I got to meet him here in Burbank.... *giggle* He's just so frelling adorable.... And sooo funny... I have many many many pictures as I'm sure a bunch of the other attendees do as well, but I promise as soon as I can get them uploaded I will post some...

Seriously though, he is soooo funny, and such a class act...
    I was so nervous before my photo op(I had two of them, one for a cute one and one for a funny one) and my friend had come up with such a cute idea for the funny one... I just got soooo shy to ask him for it, which never happens, so she explained quickly to him what I wanted, and then I asked if we could do the cute one first, expecting that he would just take it with the arm around the back like normal, but he pulled me into this big hug... *gigglesqueesigh.....* It was just too sweet of him to do that, and then we did the funny one, and he is just such a ham....
    sigpic
    awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
      Omg, David Hewlett was such a doll yesterday.... I got to meet him here in Burbank.... *giggle* He's just so frelling adorable.... And sooo funny... I have many many many pictures as I'm sure a bunch of the other attendees do as well, but I promise as soon as I can get them uploaded I will post some...

Seriously though, he is soooo funny, and such a class act...
      I was so nervous before my photo op(I had two of them, one for a cute one and one for a funny one) and my friend had come up with such a cute idea for the funny one... I just got soooo shy to ask him for it, which never happens, so she explained quickly to him what I wanted, and then I asked if we could do the cute one first, expecting that he would just take it with the arm around the back like normal, but he pulled me into this big hug... *gigglesqueesigh.....* It was just too sweet of him to do that, and then we did the funny one, and he is just such a ham....
      Thank you for your report!

Wilson3Girl

Comment

I was reading a blurb or a blog talking about David doing impressions of Joe and I got the feeling that Jason was not happy about David teasing Joe. Or did I read too much into it!
        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
          I was reading a blurb or a blog talking about David doing impressions of Joe and I got the feeling that Jason was not happy about David teasing Joe. Or did I read too much into it!
          I haven't read that report, so I don't know for sure. If he was annoyed by it, he needs to get over it. DavidN and Chuck do impressions of Joe too. Jason loves to tell the story of how he mooned David and how he and Joe thought it was the most hysterical thing ever---so if he and Joe can tease David, then David can tease them. imho I think he probably didn't care. Then again, I did read an LJ report of one of his recent con appearances where he said that he was 'super sensitive' because he was raised by women and surrounded by women (wife, daughter). Maybe someone who was there will post here and let us know.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by soapy-sock View Post
            Hey Everyone

Been watching this lovely Hewlett thread for a while and i've found a short video showing the new haircut that I thought i'd share - does suit him!
            http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHXc9...eature=channel
            *drools* OMG!!!! His hair is soooo short but it is super sexy! me likey! ^^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
            Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
            Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
            sigpic

Comment

No problem at all - his impressions of Joe are hilarious thanks for sharing the gorgeous sample pic, can't wait to see more!! I'd love to meet the guy someday...!

Oooh quick question in your sig where is the last pic of David with the bracelets on from?
              That my friend is taken from "Boys of St Vincent" the harrowing story of child abuse within... yeah well David plays one of the "abused" boys who is now a drug addict and that image is taken when he is having a bay day (trip/hangover you name it!) and slumped down in the bathroom.

It is truly the most Iconic image of DH that I know of.

*sorry, but I just love talking about that image!*

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              I would ask myself is the person a Joe F fan? Is the person a Jason M fan? Does the person like McKay?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
                That my friend is taken from "Boys of St Vincent" the harrowing story of child abuse within... yeah well David plays one of the "abused" boys who is now a drug addict and that image is taken when he is having a bay day (trip/hangover you name it!) and slumped down in the bathroom.

It is truly the most Iconic image of DH that I know of.

*sorry, but I just love talking about that image!*
                Thanks for the info much appreciated, you're right it certainly is iconic! so I take it you've watched it?
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info much appreciated, you're right it certainly is iconic! so I take it you've watched it?
                  Oh yeah! He also drinks, has weird amazing hair *g* earrings galore! lol It was in his um... thinner days as well, if that does anything for you, personally I like some meat on my men.

*cough*

As for the actual film? Well it is harrowing if you have "issues" with the subject matter, are religious or just in a bad place right now I only watched it in full the once, that was more then enough for me.

Comment

I wanna see it!!!! I just can't find any video clips out there lol

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                    Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                    Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                    sigpic

Comment

I've done my first batch of links to photos, reports and more on the Burbank CA Stargate Atlantis convention. There's some fun stuff out there!

Link: http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/270491.html

Comment

Hey Everyone

Been watching this lovely Hewlett thread for a while and i've found a short video showing the new haircut that I thought i'd share - does suit him!
                        http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=cQHXc9...eature=channel
                        Thanks for that but... his hair!

THANK YOU! lol In motion his hair doesn't look as bad as the pics I have seen, maybe it will grow *no pun* on me. I like it when he talks about Joe F

I have been trying to do my Con reports, or more to the point add the pics, it is taking forever.... *maybe if I stopped drooling all over them * but I think it will be worth it.

Sample pic.

dHewlett! Whee!

You know there is something incredibly unfair about the fact the nicest (hottest) pics I got of David were the ones I took during his Autographing session. Not that I am complaining!
                        Cute but I miss the crazy Hewlett Hair!

Originally posted by AlieneWeller View Post
                        Okay, thanks for all the welcomes, y'all! Much appreciated.
                        Always happy to welcome newbies!

As for David's hair....SEEEEEEEEEEEEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *thud* Okay! I'm good! Really.
                        Like I said before... I miss the crazy Hewlett hair. Even if he is too cute with short hair.

Even after tripping and literally falling into his arms at my photo op with him today. "Boy, do I feel sheepish!" to quote Robin Williams from Aladdin! LOL Anyway, he's really good looking up close and personal!
                        I wouldn't mind doing that!

[
                        LOL Anyway, he's really good looking up close and personal!
                        I bet! I like to think that he is drop-dead georgous in person.

Can I go thud again?

*THUD!*
                        By all means.

Oh yeah! He also drinks, has weird amazing hair *g* earrings galore! lol It was in his um... thinner days as well, if that does anything for you, personally I like some meat on my men.
                        I do to. He's sooooo much better lookin' now then when he was younger.(i.e. thinner)

Originally posted by prion View Post
                        I've done my first batch of links to photos, reports and more on the Burbank CA Stargate Atlantis convention. There's some fun stuff out there!

Will check that out real soon. Thanks.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post

Bless you, you save me so much time.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Cute but I miss the crazy Hewlett Hair!
                          That IS the crazy Hewlett hair! lol

That is from before he got it cut, it's from Australia!

Comment

Bless you, you save me so much time.

That IS the crazy Hewlett hair! lol

That is from before he got it cut, it's from Australia!
                            Oops, sorry. My bad.

Nice, loooooong hair.

Spoilered for hair...er...size, I mean size.
                            Spoiler:

Again, looooooong hair.

Too short! Too short To Short!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Did someone post a link to this!?! Did I miss it?!?!

Interview with David Hewlett while he was in Australia (some guy on Youtube... they are in the photo booth, I remember the background wallpapper. ) This must have been on the Sunday as he is wearing the darker *sexy* shirt.

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nZbIS7lcEiY

Comment

Here's a couple of caps I just grabbed from 'Reunion' McKay looks great with a P90!

Sorry about the blur - he just won't keep still

Spoilered for size

Spoiler:

McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Working...
                                X