• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squonk View Post
    Yay for the Trio pics!!

And Yay!! for whumpage!!

Oops, wrong thread
    Yes it is! Take your sickness elsewhere.

Hmm, now I am getting worried about David and not twittering. Over two weeks, can the man really still be on holiday? I mean really, doesn't he know his people need to hear from their leader?

Comment

Originally posted by Willow'sCat View Post
      Yes it is! Take your sickness elsewhere.

Hmm, now I am getting worried about David and not twittering. Over two weeks, can the man really still be on holiday? I mean really, doesn't he know his people need to hear from their leader?

You crack me up.

Maybe he's taking a break with his family and stuff. Time flies when you're having fun, you know.
      I did not look at the whump picture, since I want to remain spoiler free, but YAY anyway.
      I guess I'm sick, too.
      Squonk, wait up, I'm coming with you to the whump thread.

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Okay . . . thanks Killdeer and Willow's Cat, I think my herrings are fading from red back to gray now. Not sure where I got the idea that . . .

Spoiler:
        Teyla's baby was born during The Kindred. Hmmmm . . . this means that the good Teyla-Rodney scene Mr. Mallozzi spoke of in the Kindred will not be specifically about the birth, but still could be baby-related. Whatever it is about, I'm looking forward to it, because I would enjoy seeing a little Teyla and Rodney relationship development.

Spoiler:
        The mission referred to in Search & Rescue that Sheppard was on seems to be the one from The Last Man. *crosses fingers McKay doesn't die*
        Do you mean die on-screen? Die at all? We know he's coming back in S5, and Mr. Mallozzi has all but said they would never kill off McKay. Thank goodness they've got that one figured out, because if they every kill off McKay, I think it would rank right up there with the most flagrant cases of shooting one's one foot ever perpetrated by the entertainment industry.

I personally wouldn't mind a McKay future or AU death scene, especially if John was there to ease his passing, and it was done in a tasteful and dignified way. Having McKay die trying to help John get back to his own time would also work for me.

I thought the McKay AU death scene in Before I Sleep was well done. It became a major S1 character establishment piece for me for Rodney. We didn't actually see him drown, but we knew what was going to happen. Like in Hide and Seek, he willingly chose to put himself at risk to save others, and in this situation, it cost him his life. I found the special effects of the sea water rapidly filling the Gateroom were especially effective in conveying the angst of that moment and the magnitude of his courage and sacrifice. Something similar in The Last Man could give us another showcase for great Hewlett acting.

Spoiler:
        So ep one: Lorne and McKay are freed or free themselves... fight some enemies, deliver a baby *g* and go home to Atlantis, where Carter tells McKay she is leaving. Roll end credits.
        Sounds like a very busy episode to me! Way to open the season with a bang and clatter. And Yea! for Lorne looking after McKay while Shep is gone!

Well I think, I am a little confused with the rumour and the spoilers atm.
        Yep, my head is spinning with it all. But fortunately, I enjoy it that way!
        Last edited by GateEngineer17; 04 February 2008, 07:52 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

David Hewlett is a wonderful actor and combined with a wonderful character like Rodney McKay, we have a must-have for SGA. Just look at the type of episode that have featured Mckay one way or another. Joe's Sheppard is okay in my opinion, but does not make as much impression as David's Mckay.

Comment

Found this on youtube and thought I'd share.
            There's cute BTS's bits with David

click here for some fun!

Enjoy!
            Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 04 February 2008, 12:00 PM.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

He twittered again!

The master is back. And he's alive and well, it seems. And in geek mode.

Full Powerbook backup: over 150 Gigs...now...ruthless cleaning and organizing. This is what I like to call digital "clipping and clopping"!

Isn't that funny how he just twitters again after you and me write that we slowly start to worry if he's ok, Willow?

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar View Post
                He twittered again!

The master is back. And he's alive and well, it seems. And in geek mode.

Full Powerbook backup: over 150 Gigs...now...ruthless cleaning and organizing. This is what I like to call digital "clipping and clopping"!

Isn't that funny how he just twitters again after you and me write that we slowly start to worry if he's ok, Willow?

Bye, A.
                Hee, well I checked it at 8am and there was nothing so I missed it by "that much" I get the feeling the site lags between the actual twitter postings to phones etc (and the site) If that makes sense?

But yes great news that he is obviously well, back at home *I guess* and in full geek mode... but when is he never in full geek mode?

Now if only SciFi would update.

Comment

Now if only SciFi would update.
                  Waiting for that, too.
                  Wish I wouldn't have to go to bed so soon! But it's nearly 11pm here already.

Bye, A.

Comment

Well it is 9.30am here so at least I didn't waste anytime on waiting like some fans have, I was sleeping but I was hoping to switch on the computer this morning and see the update/announcement. So annoying that this is the second time Joe M said they would make the announcement only to apparently not make it!

Makes you wonder if Joe knows what's going on! I guess it won't happen today (US time) now.

Comment

Did somebody post this? The MGM/SciFi promo for "Trio."

My kind of guy:
                      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                      (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

David gets mentioned in an interview with Harmony's Jodelle Ferland on the MGM site.

My kind of guy:
                        "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                        Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Mallozzi just said that the press release has apparently been pushed to tomorrow, so I'm going to bed now and will do what I mostly do when I drift off to sleep - think of Rodney/David.

Night, A.

Comment

Mallozzi just said that the press release has apparently been pushed to tomorrow, so I'm going to bed now and will do what I mostly do when I drift off to sleep - think of Rodney/David.

Night, A.
                            I thought you had already gone to bed! lol Sweet dreams.

Like Joe's style when addressing the rumours. Best to nip these things in the bud ASAP.

Comment

I figured that's what they were going to do. No sense overshadowing the Sanctuary news with the Atlantis casting news. Keeps people interested and wondering a bit longer.

I think that it's (season 5 casting speculation)
                              Spoiler:
                              Caldwell/Mitch Pileggi as the new head of the expedition. The cast and PTB love him (well, who wouldn't?) and I don't think he's busy with another series like he was before.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I have an Outcast question (Miller's Crossing spoiler, too):

Spoiler:
                                Isn't this Rodney in the photo? I automatically thought it was, but some people are saying that it's Henry Wallace. I think the hairline is wrong for Wallace. And all the other photos on the table were Atlantis folks - Carter, Sheppard, Ronon.

I rotated it and uncolorized it. What do you think? Looks like the way Rodney crosses his arms.

My kind of guy:

Comment

Working...
                                X