• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I just found this vid

it's possible you all know it
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

I only just saw this pic on the mgm stargate site (http://stargate.mgm.com) it's hilarious!
      Spoiler:

Last edited by kangamoo; 03 August 2007, 02:43 PM. Reason: My bad.. it's a season 3 pic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        Hi, I just found this vid

it's possible you all know it
        Tady jsi spatne Asi to bude znat hodne lidi Ja urcite, kdyz jsi to dal i na SGA-P Nezapomen na Lapiduch

pavaneofstars, I know you will watch but you are SGA fan. I thought about "not so big SGA fans". But JM seems to be satisfied so I don´t know. Maybe it´s that most of the movies ends at 10 P.M, so they could switch channel and keep watching?
        Aren´t you Americans going into pub or so on Friday evening?

I am so glad that David finally confirmed Jane´s pregnancy. And how he thanked to his fans, it was nice. It was hard to keep us not talking about it but, well, we managed it Can I now openly say congratulations?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by kangamoo View Post
          I only just saw this pic on the mgm stargate site (http://stargate.mgm.com) it's hilarious!

i am sorry what is she drinking it looks gross
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Nice picture kangamoo

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
              I am so glad that David finally confirmed Jane´s pregnancy. And how he thanked to his fans, it was nice. It was hard to keep us not talking about it but, well, we managed it Can I now openly say congratulations?
              If you're registered at his site, you can comment on his blog entry where he made the annoucement or on this thread on his forum.

A reminder. David would rather you didn't spend your money on buying him things. When David and Jane got engaged, some fans set up a site where you can donate to his designated charity, Doctors Without Borders. No fan touches the money, it goes directly to the charity. Or you can donate directly to Doctors Without Borders if you want. But it would be nice to see that total sum!
              Last edited by watcher652; 03 August 2007, 02:09 PM.

My kind of guy:
              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Tady jsi spatne Asi to bude znat hodne lidi Ja urcite, kdyz jsi to dal i na SGA-P Nezapomen na Lapiduch
                dneska jsem to objevil, takze jsem to nacpal kam to slo

na lapiduchu, mám v SGA klubu banana. Pro myslis, ze jsem tam tak dlouho nic nepsal:-)
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  dneska jsem to objevil, takze jsem to nacpal kam to slo

na lapiduchu, mám v SGA klubu banana. Pro myslis, ze jsem tam tak dlouho nic nepsal:-)
                  You know, most of us don't speak Czech. That is Czech, right? Maybe this is a cultural thing, but it's like you're standing there whispering right in front of me. If you aren't going to translate, can you please talk to each other via PM? Thanks.

My kind of guy:
                  "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                  Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

Latest twitters from David:

Stargate Atlantis phones promised by MGM! You get free stuff when you're working..when you're unemployed... nothing?! Not complaining! about 1 hour ago from web

Hmm, is he saying that MGM is giving the cast (and crew?) free cell phones? Will they play the theme song as a ring tone?

talked to vincenzo in T.O.sounds like we may be working together shortly! about 1 hour ago from txt

When does David ever rest? He has to fit in the baby and the wedding somewhere! And the new movie. And maybe SciFi will have something to say about that other thing (don't want to jinx it).

My kind of guy:

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
                      You know, most of us don't speak Czech. That is Czech, right? Maybe this is a cultural thing, but it's like you're standing there whispering right in front of me. If you aren't going to translate, can you please talk to each other via PM? Thanks.
                      I am sorry, I didn´t mean to insult anyone. We know each other from one Czech forum and I commented the video, nothing more.

I know that David says he doesn´t want any gifts. I sent some money to DWB on that site some time ago. I think David will be thrilled when he will see the final sum. I think that if the February is still their wedding date, lots of money can be sent

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Rodney in orange. What a wonderful shot of the Jumper tech.

Love the look on his face here.

This is how David feels after a whole day in this suit.

My kind of guy:

Comment

I am sorry, I didn´t mean to insult anyone. We know each other from one Czech forum and I commented the video, nothing more.
                          Maybe the rest of us would like to hear what you thought also.

I know sometimes non-native English speakers feel a bit shy about their English, but I give you all credit for knowing more than one language. Because the countries of Europe have many languages spoken nearby, it's easier for you to get the opportunity to hear and speak other languages. Americans have to make more of an effort and I think the majority of us (myself included) don't take the time.

I did recognize the word "banana" and was wondering what you were talking about.

My kind of guy:

Comment

OT answer
                            Spoiler:
                            hehe, OK, it was the video he posted and I told him that he posts it everywhere, including forum on my site. And then we spoke about another forum, and he said he can´t go there because he was banned...which means in Czech that "he got ban"...which is close to word banana..so we are calling it, when you are banned in some forum, that "he got banana"...um, complicated? Tell me about it, my English sucks lately.

Foreign languages? It´s not so hot. I speak English and not so well as I believed and I used to speak German fluently. But I am not using German too much now, so I forgot lots of things. So I hope some German friends in Pegasus Three could try me. [Ich spreche Deutsch, aber sie müssen langsam sprechen]
                            And I can count to ten in Italian

Comment

hi to everyone!
                              it is strange to follow this thread too, but I can do it.

so, I'm very happy to hear that David confirm the happy news about the baby.
                              I love babys and I'm very very happy for them.

another movie with Vincenzo will be very cool can't wait for it, but seriously when he gets the time? maybe his days are like the lantians days and they are 26 hours long
                              Click me, help me grow!

^-^ francy ^-^

Comment

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                I like trying to learn new languages, I start some years ago with english translating songs and books (I dont like the translation vertions because you lose some little tings like joks or "words games"?) then I continue with movies that I watch always with the original language if possible and at school with english and because I change many schools I did olso a year of french (somthing still remember but only simple things) and a year of german(for me it was very difficul and I don't remember a thing); later on I studied a little of spanish and I'm still learning it (a little bit in school and a little bit in my free time), now I'm tryng with japanes and chinese but are very difficult and I start ony a couple of monts ago. I love traveling and before going to a country I always try to learn somting about it like histoty, laws and language so when I go I understand a little bit more of what I see or listen, I don't now if it seems a little weird.
                                Click me, help me grow!

^-^ francy ^-^

Comment

Working...
                                X