Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
    Good afternoon, M.R.. I'm supposed to be headed to work for a training day right now, but my car crapped out. Something to do with the security system. I have to leave the key in the "on" position for exactly 10 minutes until the theft system light quits blinking, then I can start it. Hopefully.

Anyway, I'll be back in a few hours.

One more gloriously beardy Grant for the road.

Beardy Hewlett make me itchy just looking at him!! Though he does kinda suit it

Good luck with the training thingy, Hate training days personally I know they are there for a reason but I can always think of better things to be doing!

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
    That's good to hear, or see.

We are, thanks for asking. And how are you?

Good thanks, got the whole weekend off and it's my brother's birthday so there may be alcohol involved somewhere

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Okay, so I'm back, and now I have to eat, shower, and try to go to sleep since I'll be waking up around midnight to get ready for work at 3am. Got my own key to the store already. I don't think my boss even knows how to say my name. He just calls me "Darlin'".

Anyway, I'll probably watch some Twin Peaks and then off to bed.

Beards are cool. David looks so MANLY with a beard. Yum.

sigpic
      "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

Okay, so I'm back, and now I have to eat, shower, and try to go to sleep since I'll be waking up around midnight to get ready for work at 3am. Got my own key to the store already. I don't think my boss even knows how to say my name. He just calls me "Darlin'".
        Good luck with the first night Have fun

Feeling a bit...... meh, just don't feel right.. might go to bed early and see if that helps

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
          Good thanks, got the whole weekend off and it's my brother's birthday so there may be alcohol involved somewhere
          Interesting plans.

Anyway, I'll probably watch some Twin Peaks and then off to bed.
          Whenever I hear someone says "darling", remind me to this...
          Spoiler:

I hope that everything was okay at work.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I just got home from work. This job sucks. lol. SO much work. But, it beats being broke all the time.

Nenyc! Mark Sheppard! *Thunks* I love that gif.

I'm so tired. My plans to sleep yesterday turned into about 3, 1 hour long naps, and 3 9 minute naps in between the snooze button and the alarm. I need to stay up now so that I can go to bed at a sensible time and actually sleep. 4 pm is a sensible time to go to bed, right?

My feet hurt really badly too. I have about 30 pairs of shoes though. Will try a different pair Monday.

I figure if I don't get fired, I should have enough money saved bu this time next year to go to dragon con. Think I'd rather go to the Vancouver Stargate Con though. Probably won't make that. Dragon Con sounds amazing though. *fingers crossed*

I'm just rambling now. I have nofink important to say at all.

What a sexgod...

I'm gonna watch Darklight today.
            sigpic

Comment

I just got home from work. This job sucks. lol. SO much work. But, it beats being broke all the time.

I'm so tired. My plans to sleep yesterday turned into about 3, 1 hour long naps, and 3 9 minute naps in between the snooze button and the alarm. I need to stay up now so that I can go to bed at a sensible time and actually sleep. 4 pm is a sensible time to go to bed, right?

My feet hurt really badly too. I have about 30 pairs of shoes though. Will try a different pair Monday.

I figure if I don't get fired, I should have enough money saved bu this time next year to go to dragon con. Think I'd rather go to the Vancouver Stargate Con though. Probably won't make that. Dragon Con sounds amazing though. *fingers crossed*

I'm just rambling now. I have nofink important to say at all.

What a sexgod...

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/jadesagoddess/DH/dl6.jpg[

[IMG]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/jadesagoddess/DH/dl7.jpg

I'm gonna watch Darklight today.
              Adjusting to a different schedule is horrible, you have my sympathy.

Damn, that second picture just sent many thoughts through my mind....... none of the clean or innocent

Just had to go and get my daughter's shoes for school (and turns out she needed new trainers as well) there goes £55!! ($90) add to that the rest if the school clothes and I've spent a small fortune today..... none of it on me

sigpic

Comment

Haha! Yeah, school clothes shopping really takes it out of you, that's for sure. And just think, by spring time she'll have outgrown them all!!! Bless.

Nick Frost is back on twitter! Yea! I missed my little meaningless twitversations with him every day. He'd left for a while cos of a bunch of ppl being dbags about Amy Winehouse's death. Glad he's back, and he's now SHAVED HIS HEAD like David! Weird. He's done that before though, in Spaced. Looks nice.

Okay, hmm. What picture should I post?

So kissable...
                sigpic

Comment

^ The hairs not quite right though, needs a bit of a ruffle - I have a serious thing about hair

Only just got up and it's nearly 8.30 - typical oversleeping when I've got things to do

There we go - ruffled hair
                  sigpic

Comment

I've been watching movies for the past 5 hours. I have nothing to do at 3:30 on Sunday morning. Been watching those movies that David recommended.

lol, he does look good with his hair slightly disheveled. You're right.

sigpic

Comment

Disheveled, yup definitely the right word I think thats why I like this one

Oh and 3.30 is not a respectable time to go to bed!!

(watching Dr. Who with my daughter for the 3rd time since last night..... really should be getting sorted for my Brother's birthday, but meh....!!)
                      sigpic

Comment

I thought so.

Interesting plans. I hope you succeed in that. *fingers crossed*

Lovely.
                        I've always loved this movie, and I never get bored, no matter how many times I watched it.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

I just watched that film, Buried, that David recommended. It doesn't leave you with a good feeling at all. I agree with him that it's well-written and directed, and the acting is good. But I just hated it.

Well, now I'm going to watch Wrecked. David apparently didn't like this one, but it can't be any worse than Buried.

You go get ready for your brother's birthday, woman! Have a drink or two for me.

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Nenyc! Great gun pic! I haven't seen that one.

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Geoi!

Comment

This movie, Wrecked, is suckier than the last one thus far. But, David said it was boring, so I didn't have high hopes for it. I'm 13 minutes in and so far, the only word that's been spoken is the F word.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X