Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post

Never heard of that Ô_o But Yummy!! Want more!

Comment

^Wooo! I wish I could get to the theater and see it, but I'm stranded for now. Tell us all about David's part when you get back.
      Oh, I will.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

^ OMG! So pretty. *faints*

Survivor isn't on David's IMDB page for some reason. It's from 1999.

sigpic
        "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

^ Agreed. Very!

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

IMDb really sucks sometimes!
            Awwww, Nenyc. *passed out with Geoi*

Comment

Yeah. I am grateful for IMDB, but people need to recognize that it's not guaranteed to be accurate. I think there are a couple of other movies missing from David's page. I don't have a pro account so there's nothing I can do about it.

Anyway..

I LOLed during this scene. David speeding around on a scooter. It wasn't meant to be funny, I don't think.

sigpic

Comment

Well, the movie was excellent. I didn't expect that I will like it. And yeah, more David than I expected!
                It was very interesting when a couple of people screamed "McKay!" in the first scene in which David appeared. Really an interesting experience at the movies this time.

Some screencaps from the movie I've found on some other forum.

Spoiler:

And yes, David was wearing shorts in that first scene.

Comment

Hi guys... Sorry I've been AWOL lately. Haven't felt well the last few days - sour tummy. It was worse yesterday, and the day before that. Besides that I've just been busy. Work taking up much of my time. Plus, with you all being in a different time zone - y'all are never here when I am, which is after work - and it's no fun posting here when you guys have gone to bed. But I'm off tomorrow so I'll try to be here early. If you'll still have me that is?

@Nenyc: Love the Planet of the Apes pics...David looks absolutely gorgeous in that sleeveless shirt!

*throws peace offerings on the table*

sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

And some more...

Spoiler:

This is the last scene in the movie, practically the end.

Comment

Anyway..

I LOLed during this scene. David speeding around on a scooter. It wasn't meant to be funny, I don't think.

Where did you find this movie? It looks interesting and funny.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                      Hi guys... Sorry I've been AWOL lately. Haven't felt well the last few days - sour tummy. It was worse yesterday, and the day before that. Besides that I've just been busy. Work taking up much of my time. Plus, with you all being in a different time zone - y'all are never here when I am, which is after work - and it's no fun posting here when you guys have gone to bed. But I'm off tomorrow so I'll try to be here early. If you'll still have me that is?
                      Hope you're okay now, RiG?
                      Yeah, different time zone is the biggest problem here, but well... I'll probably be here tomorrow when you are here, but can't promise that for sure.

@Nenyc: Love the Planet of the Apes pics...David looks absolutely gorgeous in that sleeveless shirt!
                      Yep, totally! And that scene was much better on the big screen.

Lovely!

These videos are hilarious, love them so much!

Comment

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                        And some more...

Spoiler:
                        <snipped>

This is the last scene in the movie, practically the end.
                        U-u-u-unif-f-form...David Hewlett in a uniform? DH in a UNIFORM!!! Now I really gotta see this movie!

Hope you're okay now, RiG?
                        Better than I was. thank you.

Yeah, different time zone is the biggest problem here, but well... I'll probably be here tomorrow when you are here, but can't promise that for sure.
                        Okay.

Yep, totally! And that scene was much better on the big screen.
                        Oh, I bet!

Lovely!
                        Mmhmm...

These videos are hilarious, love them so much!
                        I love David's "In your face Jack Bauer!""P

Wet David!!!

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

RIG!!! *squishytacklehugs* how have you been?

I don't seem to have as much time anymore to thunk sad I know.. but I am loving all the Hewlett goodness!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                            RIG!!! *squishytacklehugs* how have you been?
                            SAPPH! I've been good. Except for this sour tummy business.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

SAPPH! I've been good. Except for this sour tummy business.
                              that sucks RIG *hug* I hope u feel better soon
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, the movie was excellent. I didn't expect that I will like it. And yeah, more David than I expected!
                                It was very interesting when a couple of people screamed "McKay!" in the first scene in which David appeared. Really an interesting experience at the movies this time.

Some screencaps from the movie I've found on some other forum.

Spoiler:

And yes, David was wearing shorts in that first scene.
                                *THUNK* O...M...G! I want to go to the theater right now. Thanks for finding those, Nenyc! And thanks for the report. Good gawd, David looks bloody amazing!

Originally posted by RiG
                                Hey, Girlie! Sorry to hear about your tummy. I'm feeling that myself today. I just woke up and read about the London riots. Ugh. So sickening. Too much worrying. Anyway, WB, and of course we'll have you still, Silly.

Originally posted by Nenyc
                                Where did you find this movie? It looks interesting and funny.
                                Survivor? I bought it on Amazon Instant Video. It's really not interesting or funny. Not trying to be mean, but I kept wanting it to be over. Probably because I hated all the other actors, and the blocking and directing was sh*t. Nearly every closeup of David was dark, terribly off-centered, or obstructed. Or all of the above. But the dumb chick that was in it and the male lead had clean clear closeups. The story is balls too. It's a bit like Boa vs. Python, except it's trying to be smarter. And it irked me how they kind of shoved David to the back of most of the scenes. Like an extra a lot of the time. The only good thing about it was that David reminded me of Grant a few times. The shruggy, look-at-the-floor-and-grin thing, with the hand thing he does when he's describing something. It was '99 though, so it should have been shot during the 3rd or 4th season of Traders.

Last edited by Geoi McKay; 08 August 2011, 05:34 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X