Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gate Trippin'
    Yes, I think you're exactly right. Mist Hammond said that Shep was good at creating surroundings that were not reality so McKay probably did so but to a lesser degree.

Also, his room in Atlantis is probably less messy because he has infinitely less belongings there, whereas he has probably accumulated quite a bit of objects throughout his life that reside in his apartment.
    I tend to believe McKay's Flat (apartment) was like that in RL.

The Flats (apartments), well maybe the one in 'Home' was from an earlier memory but still 'real life'. The one in Rising was his actual home at the time he left for Atlantis.

Of course none of this makes any real sense given that he was meant to be spending time at the SGC base. How could Rodney have a home and a cat if he is meant to be there. That is one understanding neighbour.

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
    i will be 25 on October 21
    Oh Thanks PM that makes me feel really good! Still I am twice McKay's girl age and then some!!

Comment

it's okay rose...that means you are much wiser than i and the other youngins here
      sigpic

Comment

wow!

you guys are older than me...i will be 25 on October 21

I'll be 19 in January.

Wow. I feel young. Here I just moved into an apartment to go to college and I was feeling all grown up...

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
          Oh Thanks PM that makes me feel really good! Still I am twice McKay's girl age and then some!!
          I'm 24. Which is almost 25, which is nearly 30....right?

Remixed old sig...cause I wanted the pretty again!
          :.*.:My Live Journal:.*.:

Comment

right GT

i mean, what's 5 more years anyway...
            sigpic

Comment

O.K now you are all mocking me!

Geez I can't be the oldest in this *Thunk* surely!?! No wonder I get the feeling people don't know what I'm talking about.

So you are all into older men!

Comment

of course we are

course my bf is older than me anyway
                sigpic

Comment

of course we are

course my bf is older than me anyway
                  Well that's the thing, my bf is nearly 5 years younger than me!

Comment

that's cool!

anyhoo, back to rodney...he's gonna wonder why we are all talking about other men other than him

Rodney: Look at this! My thunkers are not even talking about me. See, Rose and PM are talking about other men. It's supposed to be about me!
                    Shep: Bummer...I don't have that problem on my thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

that's cool!

anyhoo, back to rodney...he's gonna wonder why we are all talking about other men other than him

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y13...P205_103BA.jpg
                      Rodney: Look at this! My thunkers are not even talking about me. See, Rose and PM are talking about other men. It's supposed to be about me!
                      Shep: Bummer...I don't have that problem on my thread.
                      Haha, I can just hear John saying 'Bummer'!

Oh no what is he doing in here anyway?

Rodney: Oh great not only talking about boyfriends but now I have to put up with John being here.

Rodney: Alright girls I will say this only once.
                      This is my *thunk* thread not John's. It is all about me. Yours truly the man with the largest um, IQ in two galaxies and what-not.

Comment

of course it is Rodney, we were just making some...uh...small-talk until you got here
                        sigpic

Comment

well, i am off to dreamland to dream of rodney, etc. this is a pg forum so i will not say anything more

g'nite all!
                          sigpic

Comment

well, i am off to dreamland to dream of rodney, etc. this is a pg forum so i will not say anything more

g'nite all!
                            Haha, that's right a PG Forum *hits head* that is what I have been forgetting.

This is PG! Goodnight PM.

*Thunk*

Comment

Hmm, I see some folks are using this Thunk thread as their own personal message board. Obviously Rodney is not enough to drool over.

Time to drag out my favorite cap. From Century Hotel.

My kind of guy:
                              "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                              Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                              (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Oh so young and blond in Scanners II.

Maybe someday they'll release this movie on DVD in the US.

My kind of guy:
                                "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
                                Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
                                (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Working...
                                X