No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...what is Rodney doing on page two?? We cannot let him slip away like that...I mean, we can't let him just get away with hanging around like that

Well, maybe we can

Or lying around for that matter

We need to tie him up to page 1
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
      What's Harry Potter?
      WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S HARRY POTTER?!! Please tell me thats a joke!!! *must calm down...must calm down... calm now*
      Harry Potter is a top selling book AND a very popular movie, how can you not have heard about it?!

Originally posted by Arlessiar
      McKay'sgirl - funny clip! I'm still wondering if
      Spoiler:
      Rodney just complained so much about that little splinter so that he could follow John to the infirmary, because he's worried about him.
      Spoiler:
      That's a good theory, and considering that he was in a lot of pain too, I'd say he went there for two reasons

sigpic
      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
        WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S HARRY POTTER?!! Please tell me thats a joke!!! *must calm down...must calm down... calm now*
        Harry Potter is a top selling book AND a very popular movie, how can you not have heard about it?!
        *thwacks MG* Calm yourself girl!! Just think...or thunk...about Rodney...happy Rodney, geeky Rodney, Tree Rodney...all kinds of Rodney....
        sigpic

Comment

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT'S HARRY POTTER?!!Please tell me thats a joke!!! *must calm down...must calm down... calm now* Harry Potter is a top selling book AND a very popular movie, how can you not have heard about it?!
          I'm pretty sure it was a joke. Rose just wants to tell us that nothing else beside SGA, DrWho and this Firefly stuff is of importance. She also couldn't seem to remember the naughtiness of this thread (see my answer to that). Severe case of denial! Poor girl!

Bye, A.
          ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
          ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

^ I really hope so
            Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
            *thwacks MG* Calm yourself girl!! Just think...or thunk...about Rodney...happy Rodney, geeky Rodney, Tree Rodney...all kinds of Rodney....
            Thanks, I needed that

sigpic
            Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
            Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

McKay'sgirl - don't you think your location is a little extreme? Don't do that to our wonderful Rose, we can't lose her!
              See, even Rodney is irritated:

OK, bedtime for me, but let's enjoy some wet Rodney first:

Good night everybody,
              Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

oh GUH! Wet Rodney...yummy!!! If he needs help drying off...I will glady volunteer

Hey, Rodney, can you come help me with my studying It is only Geology and we are talking about the age of the universe and stuff...*looks in book and looks at piccies above*

Wait a minute...I don't remember seeing those pics in my book....
                sigpic

Comment

Mmmmm, wet!Rodney. Looking forward to more of that.

Comment

Whens Rodney going to get his mojo back?

I thought I'd ask the thread the question. After "Trinity" McKay has been very subdued, and because of the biological nature of the last 2 episodes he hasn't really got a chance to get his Science on . When will we get the old McKay back? (Before you go any further: I'll be talking about spoilers from upcoming episodes)

It seems that "Trinity"s after effects are being seen in McKays new subdued nature, and TPTB have kept him from saving the day again. I get the feeling but have no proof YET that McKay's suffering from a certain lack of faith in himself and his abilities as a scientist. Am I the only one who thinks so?

So what do you think will snap him out of it? I'm betting on "Grace Under Pressure" for Rodney to get his McKay-ness back. Like what Torrell said in Condemned, motivating McKay with threats to his personal safety doesn't work he's at his best when trying to protect his teammates/comrades. But in "Grace Under Pressure" he's on his own and how will this effect him?

IMO it'll force him to come to terms with his own failings in order to save himself. McKay suffers from some severe insecurities and deep down does he think he's worth saving? If he's going to get out of this then he'll have to get over at least some of those issuses

But I could be completely wrong, reading too much into things, and next episode he'll be back to normal (or almost back to normal) and save Shep from the virtual reality machine in "Aurora". However with "Grace Under Pressure" being slated as 213 and Ephihany as 212 Aurora seems like the only speed-bump in my theory. So what do you all think?
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, me too Hans

Wet Rodney....mmmm....what we could all imagine with that
                      sigpic

Comment

I think seeing Rodney debate with himself over whether or not he's worth saving would be a truly great episode for him. Assuming it's just like Grace, members of the Atlantis team could appear to him, representing the arrogant part inside that knows he is worth saving, while on the outside he's not sure if he's worth it.

Shame it might not happen that way.
                        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
                        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
                        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan
                        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

I absolutely, positively UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER want Grace Under Pressure to be Grace rewritten for McKay. *grinds teeth* I'm sorry, but I have severe issue with the plot similarities between SG-1 and Atlantis. I DO NOT want Atlantis to be the "second chance" for SG-1 scripts that were crap the first time.

I would love to see Rodney say he isn't worth saving, I'd love to get inside his head and see how this all will develop and play out, but NOT if it's going to be a re-hash of an ep that's already aired.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
                            I absolutely, positively UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER want Grace Under Pressure to be Grace rewritten for McKay. *grinds teeth* I'm sorry, but I have severe issue with the plot similarities between SG-1 and Atlantis. I DO NOT want Atlantis to be the "second chance" for SG-1 scripts that were crap the first time.
                            No one wants that but the possibilities of "Grace Under Pressure" are definitly exciting to any McKay fan
                            sigpic

Comment

Speaking of 'Grace Under Pressure'
                              Spoiler:
                              Why can't Altantis just use the asgard transport beams to get McKay out of the Puddle Jumper?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Get your bloody hands off me woman! Look I keep telling people I live in a little world of my own. Why don't people believe me?

Yes I know of that little Wizard but no I have not read the books seen a couple of the Films, didn't pay! Hmm, if I was 20 years younger that Radcliffe guy wouldn't stand a chance. Ooh did I say that out load, he is nearly 18 now isn't he?!!! *naughty Drwho'srose*

Originally posted by Arlessiar
                                Haha, this is my 500th post! Whew! Help, I'm a GW addict!
                                Haha, loved the wet Rodney I don't want to towel him off I just want to look.

Congrats on 500! yea. Here's Rodney just after reading all your posts!

I also did this, geez talk about being bored. I lost my dipping one, in the great files crash I had not long ago. Does anyone have it so I can add it? I did think of the CH one but modesty prohibited me. *I think they brought that*

Comment

Working...
                                X