No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any of the physical side effects of geekiness, save being completely blind without glasses. I don't have allergies or anything. I actually enjoy the great outdoors, to a certain extent. Now that it's getting colder (windchill around 12*F/-11*C) I'm planning my annual winter camping trip up to Canada.

Canadian wilderness doesn't seem to agree with McKay, however. I've had some bad camping experiences, but none quite this abysmal.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
      This reminded me of a great McKay line from a slashfic in which McKay ends up in charge of Atlantis:

"We're going to have to talk about this thing you're developing with inappropriate public displays of affection; I'm trying to establish a reputation as an evil overlord here."
      Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

i am lactose intolorant too.... now i feel special

i love david hewlett and i was bummed that i couldnt go to the sydney con, i chose to got to the Torri one the weekend b4./...
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

that is such a cool pic of you and torri in your siggy Lexa
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire
            ENVY!! I'm definitely going to buy the boxset today.

Great spoilers for The Hive. I'm bouncing with anticipation!

BTW, prion called my attention to a radio interview with Hewlett back in September. The thread is here. Sigh, he sounds so good on the radio.

Oh! He's sooooo funny! Especially with Torri...
            Spoiler:
            he's sooo hilarious when he says "look at Torri, she's blowing in her hands. It means she's happy!" and he and Torri both stand there blowing in their hands. Then he says "and then she'll do the dolphin noise", so she does the dolphin noise, and then they go into the scene! Too funny!!!!!

Comment

We need more pics.

Rose, I miss you, are you still around? Everything alright, or are you just very busy? I could send Rodney over to you, he could help you, or just cheer you up or entertain you!

Rodney McKay - always there to serve his fangirls! *cough, cough*

Bye, A.
              ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
              ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652
                He's being very contrite, but his scientist mind couldn't let Elizabeth say the wrong fraction, even though five sixths is worse than three fourths.
                Yes! That's why I love McKay! He's so like a *real* person.

I wish there was a hell of a lot *more* realism in Atlantis.
                Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Originally posted by Wordsmit2
                  Yes! That's why I love McKay! He's so like a *real* person.

I wish there was a hell of a lot *more* realism in Atlantis.
                  McKay isn't real? {blink, blink} Then where did the clones come from?
                  (sorry, my sarcastic side thinks she's funny. She hasn't realized we shouldn't speak before we've finished our morning coffee.)

Thanks to everyone who has shared the LJ/Blog links with us for the recent cons (and the radio interview!). I really enjoy reading about everyones experience. (I've given green when allowed to.) I would love to attend a con and meet some of you. Especially if I had the chance to meet the actors. I'd freeze up so I would need someone to poke me and remind me to breathe before I keeled over dead. Although, what a way to go! I can imagine my death certificate *Official cause of death: Thunking!*
                  "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                  "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                  Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                  Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                  "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                  Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                  Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                  (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                    I would love to attend a con and meet some of you. Especially if I had the chance to meet the actors. I'd freeze up so I would need someone to poke me and remind me to breathe before I keeled over dead.
                    I could slap you to help
                    I don't freeze up. It's worse: I start to blabber about everything and nothing. In a language that's not my maternal one

Originally posted by worth_it
                    The Gap kid. He really wanted to wear this stuff rather than the uniforms.
                    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18...026/GapKid.jpg
                    He's got a devilish smile on that pic. Love it.
                    I didn't realise at first that it wasn't the Gap Kid pic we usually see.

Thanks to everyone for the green (yeah, I know. I HAVE to think about checking My Controls each time I visit!)

I've finally found time to make a banner for my sig!
                    Aurore

Comment

Well I asked Joe if we were going to see Rodney's sister in any of season2 and surprisingly I got a straight "No". Ever since Martin Gero gave us hope of seeing her, way back when he had his thread, I've been looking forward to it. Oh well, maybe next year?

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                      Spoiler:

Comment

great piccys Arlessiar

*thunks*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay
                          Well I asked Joe if we were going to see Rodney's sister in any of season2 and surprisingly I got a straight "No". Ever since Martin Gero gave us hope of seeing her, way back when he had his thread, I've been looking forward to it. Oh well, maybe next year?
                          I just read that info and rumor section on GW that said his sister might show up. I'm not surprised she's not considering what I've read about the rest of the season. I don't see it fitting into what's left.

Comment

I thought maybe we would see her in Grace Under Pressure.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                            Spoiler:

Comment

So much Mckay Goodness and such little time

Comment

For some reason, my rotating sig at RandomImage doesn't seem to work. Is there a delay when you just created an account? Or have I done something wrong? (most likely, lol). It seems that the webpage with the pics is not existing or not accessible.
                                Sorry for the OT.

Aurore

Comment

Working...
                                X