Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GatetheWay
    I'm dying to see the episodic photography.
    Your not the only one. This has to be the most hotly anticipated episode of the season so far ( that might be alittle bit of an exageration for most people, but for me not so much). I'm looking forward to it probably more than Siege 3.

McKay reunited with Carter, and written by Martin Gero

Think of the snark...

BUT
    Spoiler:
    "bumbling science nerd" McKay!!!
    Blow up one solar system and you get a reputation
    Last edited by Steve_the_Wraith; 19 September 2005, 05:17 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Did I read this correctly? We have to wait until January for "Grace Under Pressure"? If so, boo, hiss -- I want to see it NOW! (Snaps fingers in McKaylike fashion).

Comment

Bottom of PAGE 1!!! We cannot let our Be-U-tiful Rodney fall onto page 2 now can we...
        sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone,

The thread's a little slow today.

MG, I ended up making the gif but it's not very good quality... hopefully I will improve with time! Thanks so much fot the little software though.

Here it is:

Take care all,
          Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Arlessiar
            Yes, nightingale said it, it's from "Suspicion", where they run away after the Wraith activated the self destruct.
            And one thing is sure - you couldn't see Rodney's boxers in this scene, only John's, someone DID change this pic!
            You only see Rodney's boxers twice in season 1.

Obviously in the episode "Home".

Not so obviously in "Siege, part 2".

My kind of guy:
            "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
            Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
            (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
              Hey everyone,

The thread's a little slow today.

MG, I ended up making the gif but it's not very good quality... hopefully I will improve with time! Thanks so much fot the little software though.

Here it is:

Take care all,
              Alex
              It's great! Thanks!

Did you already see this link/picture? It was posted on different threads now:

!!!SPOILER!!! for "Grace under pressure"
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=17631

Isn't that just a mega cute and funny pic of
              Spoiler:
              David and Amanda? Wow, shooting in the water. I imagine that to be very uncomfortable.
              And I spot a head wound - Rodney whumpage!

Can't wait for that ep!

Bye, A.
              Spoiler:
              Nooooooo!! She's a hallucination!! *sniffle* So much for getting my hopes up

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by McKay's girl
                It's great! Thanks!
                Originally posted by McKay's girl

Spoiler:
                Nooooooo!! She's a hallucination!! *sniffle* So much for getting my hopes up

Oh yes, I also want to thank Arlessiar for that link - it's a nice photo.

I just read the spoilers for conversion (very naughty Alex ) and it sounds good! Can't wait to watch it!

I made another gif (man this is addictive). It's old and others have already made it but I couldn't help myself because Rodney looks so cute!

Here it is.

Ta,
                Alex

Comment

Smiling rodney always makes my day

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcalex22
                    Oh yes, I also want to thank Arlessiar for that link - it's a nice photo.
                    Well, I think MG wanted to thank YOU for the animated gif, not me for the link!
                    Anyway, thanks for your thanks!

Oh, and WELCOME nlgatefan!

Bye, A.
                    ~°~Dr. Rodney McKay ~°~ Dr. Carson Beckett ~°~ McKay/Sheppard ~°
                    ~*~ David Hewlett fan ~*~

Comment

Ahhh! I can't wait to see "Grace under pressure"! Why can't it be January already? *tear*

To lighten the mood:

I'm sorry. I really am. Well...at least a little bit. In defense - animal was always my favourite muppet.
                      Do you remember? Hopping for our lives. Yeah? All that hopping? Remember hopping for your life? Yeah?! Hop? ... No?

Comment

Hello all,

I wanted to say there is this great pic of David posted by Beanie in the JFlanigan thread. It's midway through the page under Knocknashee's post.

I noticed it because of all the dignity talk . I don't want to hotlink or anything, so I thought I'd better post the link to the thread.

Take care,
                        Alex

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...page=860&pp=20

Comment

Isn't that just a mega cute and funny pic of
                          Spoiler:
                          David and Amanda? Wow, shooting in the water. I imagine that to be very uncomfortable.
                          And I spot a head wound - Rodney whumpage!

Can't wait for that ep!
                          I have to admit that
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm a bit disappointed. I really thought that Sam would really be here, finally visiting Atlantis! I feel robbed, lol. That means poor Rodney is all alone trapped in that jumper? Aw, poor Rodney

One thing is sure: Wet!Rodney IS Sexy!Rodney, no doubt about that

Aurore, on a fic writing roll!

Comment

Amen Aurore...a Wet Rodney is definately a sexy one ...although he is sexy no matter what he is wearing/doing/etc.
                            sigpic

Comment

He's sexiest when he's wet and wearing nothing

sigpic

Comment

Amen to that MG

Oh and look, he seems to be all tied up too

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X