Hey guys, I need a quote for this banner, any suggestions

sigpic
    Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

"Who says scientists can't be badass?"

sigpic
      "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

snurched this from heckyeahdavidhewlett on tumblr. It's just so beautiful.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
          "Who says scientists can't be badass?"

Nice!!! Was going to go for something like 'Watch out. Genius with a gun.' but I think I like yours better

Speaking of Genius's (?) with guns

sigpic

Comment

^Lovely, lovely, lovely.

This also snurched from "heckyeahdavidhewlett"
            sigpic

Comment

^ ooh hair!!! *ruffle*

Here with go with quote

sigpic

Comment

Haha.. Cool. I love your creativity with these sigs.

snurched from Nenyc.

I really have to go back to work now. So don't want to. lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Haha.. Cool. I love your creativity with these sigs.

snurched from Nenyc.

I really have to go back to work now. So don't want to. lol.
                  Soooo love him in stripes

Poor you, I wouldn't want to go back to work either

Something to keep you going

sigpic

Comment

Ohh Today was my first day at work after a two-week vacation. I didn't want to come back. The worst is getting up early in the morning. I haven't found time to visit here until now. Ehhh...

Originally posted by Nenyc
                    I've found something this morning: http://hewlett-daily.livejournal.com/489952.html
                    Wow New movie with David. But I think that I won't be able to watch this film in my country. Like "The Whistleblower". Wrrr I'll have to find a way

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    Here with go with quote

This is awesome

Okey Dokey ;p Time to go bed. Tomorrow is another day of work. Good night everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by sklerka25 View Post
                      Ohh Today was my first day at work after a two-week vacation. I didn't want to come back. The worst is getting up early in the morning. I haven't found time to visit here until now. Ehhh...

Wow New movie with David. But I think that I won't be able to watch this film in my country. Like "The Whistleblower". Wrrr I'll have to find a way

This is awesome

Okey Dokey ;p Time to go bed. Tomorrow is another day of work. Good night everyone.
                      Shlerka, I'm glad you like it (you might want to remove the image tags from the reposted sig.....)

So, it looks like I have to go to work today and there is going to be a hell of a lot of catching up to do

Gonna be one of those day...again

sigpic

Comment

Morning, morning. Well, I have to keep my fingers off the snooze button. I have 5 minutes to get to work, and I have a butt-load of shlt to do. It just makes me more tired to keep going back to sleep and waking up every 9 minutes. When will I learn? Hopefully now. Need to be sure to go to bed earlier today.

I hope everyone has a good day! M.R., sorry bout the catch-up, girl! Sucky.

sigpic

Comment

Yo, Nenyc! Thanks for posting that link. I love Hewlett-daily, but I never remember to check it everyday. Which is kinda cool, cos then when I do go, I get to browse through loads of images. [/IMG]
                          You're welcome.

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                          This is AWESOME! Great job!

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

Morning, morning. Well, I have to keep my fingers off the snooze button. I have 5 minutes to get to work, and I have a butt-load of shlt to do. It just makes me more tired to keep going back to sleep and waking up every 9 minutes. When will I learn? Hopefully now. Need to be sure to go to bed earlier today.

You know, I don't understand people like you or my brother or my friend, who constantly move the alarm clock to get those few minutes of sleep. I get up after the first ring and I start getting ready for work immediately. Beside I couldn't get to sleep knowing that I have to get up in a moment. To me it makes no sense. But I know that for many people it makes sense

And pictures are great. I love that moment when he lies in bed, Mars growls at him and the fear appears on his face

Comment

<lazy snip>
                              7.30pm and I've only just got home..... feel crappy and tired and sooooo hungry, hopefully now we've caught up enough that I don't have to work Friday

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                              You're welcome.

This is AWESOME! Great job!

Thanks Nenyc, Geoi should be praised for the quote though... it works so well

sigpic

Comment

OMG! Another 11 hour day! My poor feet. Concrete is teh suck. Can't wait for my new shoes to arrive.

Hello everyone. I think I'll be going to bed early tonight, hopefully. But I want to catch David on the GeekDad podcast tonight at 9. I should sleep now, and wake up in 3 and a half hours.

SIX and a HALF hours from now, go here....
                                http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2011/09...1000pm-pdtedt/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X