• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geoi McKay View Post
    Lovely! RiG, lovin the Grantsky!

THUNK!

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that you'll be better soon.
    Thanks.

Or... we can find that Canadian doctor if that'll speed up the recovery.
    Oh, it definitely will.

Obviously.
    Mmhm...

Difficult decision, isn't it?
    Is it ever!

Ooh, David in Hellcats! Naughty David in Hellcats!

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

I've got the Beatles Love Is All You Need running through my head accompanied by these lovely pictures of this perfect man. So fangirled out, atm.

sigpic
      "It's all in the Algorithm." -Rodney McKay

Comment

David was in Hellcats???? lmao really???

EDIT: I just found the vid of him youtube. LOL he was totally playing McKay
        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
        sigpic
        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jewel Staite just tweeted this and I just geeked myself...

Originally posted by @JewelStaite
            Interesting fact learned over dinner at Chez Hewlett: @dhewlett used to wear guyliner while listening to Duran Duran. You are welcome.
            How much can this guy possibly rock!?!
            sigpic

Comment

^ Jewel and David are very funny with their tweets.

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Just caught (the last 1/2 hour of) an episode of SGA on Fox...I had no idea SGA was on at 1pm on Sundays. It was the one where Rodney and Carson are stuck aboard a wraith hiveship...can't remember the title. Love the scene with Rodney, Carson and the Wraith dart...

Rodney: Comfy?
              Carson: Peachy.
              05x12 - "Outsiders" I've watched that episode last night.

Oh, it definitely will.
              Then, we will try to find that doctor.

Is it ever!
              I understand absolutely.

Ooh, David in Hellcats! Naughty David in Hellcats!
              Oh, yeah...

I love Grant, too.

I've got the Beatles Love Is All You Need running through my head accompanied by these lovely pictures of this perfect man. So fangirled out, atm.
              Great song. I love The Beatles.

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

The Beatles are AWESOME! So is Duran Duran. Not as awesome as the Beatles though, of course. You heard Sir Paul McCartney is now officially engaged to his girlfriend of 4 years, Nancy Shevell? She's a nice lady. Not like that stupid gold-digging tramp, Heather Mills.

Back to David!

Just realized I said "Love is All You Need", rather than "All You Need is Love" *Facepalm*
                sigpic

Comment

^ Yeah, I've heard that Paul is engaged. You have a favorite Beatles?
                  "Love is All You Need" or "All You Need is Love", is almost the same, it's important that the song is beautiful.

Back to Rodney...

[SIGPIC][URL="http://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/Nenyc/?action=view&current=Banner51.jpg"[/SIGPIC]

Comment

^ I love Paul! A lot! A favourite song would be impossible to determine. I love so many! You have a favourite Beatle?

And, back to your regularly scheduled Rodney...

sigpic

Comment

Oh boy, what a day I had today...my twin nieces made their First Holy Communion today. I was at my big bro's house all day long. Then we celebrated by nephew's b-day. On top of that I took quite a spill while trying to teach my nieces how to ride their knew Razor scooters. I managed to control my ass-over-tea kettle fall so that I landed sitting upright, and since it happened right at the curb I came to a stop literally sitting on the curb . Damn near hit my head on my brother's granite mailbox (the stand is granite also). The only thing bruised is my pride. For now.

Jewel Staite just tweeted this and I just geeked myself...

How much can this guy possibly rock!?!
                      More than we can ever know.

Originally posted by Nenyc View Post
                      ^ Jewel and David are very funny with their tweets.
                      Their a riot together!

05x12 - "Outsiders" I've watched that episode last night.
                      That's the episode! Thank you!

Then, we will try to find that doctor.
                      I need him now more than ever! I'm quite sore from my fall and I need him to make it all better with a laying on of hands. Messages...

I understand absolutely.

I love Grant, too.
                      He's so quirky and that makes him so terribly cute! I love his love of chocolate bars...so adorable.

Great song. I love The Beatles.
                      I guess if I had to have a favorite Beatle it would have to be John. I just love "Imagine". Ever since I heard Scott Bakula sing it in an episode of Quantum Leap. From then on, the more I hear it the more I love it!

Aww, I'll hold your hand Rodney!

sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh boy, what a day I had today...my twin nieces made their First Holy Communion today. I was at my big bro's house all day long. Then we celebrated by nephew's b-day. On top of that I took quite a spill while trying to teach my nieces how to ride their knew Razor scooters. I managed to control my ass-over-tea kettle fall so that I landed sitting upright, and since it happened right at the curb I came to a stop literally sitting on the curb . Damn near hit my head on my brother's granite mailbox (the stand is granite also). The only thing bruised is my pride. For now.
                        Sounds awfully familiar to me. Like as if nearly the same thing has happened to me before. Hmm. Yeah, being the "cool Aunt" isn't always easy.

I guess if I had to have a favorite Beatle it would have to be John. I just love "Imagine". Ever since I heard Scott Bakula sing it in an episode of Quantum Leap. From then on, the more I hear it the more I love it!
                        Saw that episode the day it aired. Really made me want to love that song. I mean, I would LOVE to like Lennon, but he's far too freakin commie for me. I believe in having things to believe in and stand up for. Traditions and values. If you believe there's no God, no country, nothing to live or die for, then you are nothing.

back to Rodney

sigpic

Comment

Sounds awfully familiar to me. Like as if nearly the same thing has happened to me before. Hmm. Yeah, being the "cool Aunt" isn't always easy.
                          You got that right!

Saw that episode the day it aired. Really made me want to love that song. I mean, I would LOVE to like Lennon, but he's far too freakin commie for me. I believe in having things to believe in and stand up for. Traditions and values. If you believe there's no God, no country, nothing to live or die for, then you are nothing.
                          Spoiler:
                          The song is called "Imagine" not "Believe"... And Lennon too commie? Oo-kaaay... Well, I really like the song so I'll try not to let this little tet-a-tet ruin it for me. I hate when things are ruined for me. Sorry if I seem a bit moody, it's late and I don't feel well. And I'd go into why I like the song but I'm really tired, can't brain.

back to Rodney
                          Yes, back to Rodney...

Oooh, he looks scared.

sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

You got that right!

Spoiler:
                            The song is called "Imagine" not "Believe"... And Lennon too commie? Oo-kaaay... Well, I really like the song so I'll try not to let this little tet-a-tet ruin it for me. I hate when things are ruined for me. Sorry if I seem a bit moody, it's late and I don't feel well. And I'd go into why I like the song but I'm really tired, can't brain.

Spoiler:
                            Oh look. It's that lovely, familiar (you have no social skills) feeling I was missing here. Be patient and don't read the following as sarcastic. Didn't mean it as a slight against you. Or anyone who likes Lennon. Like him or not. Like whatever or not. It doesn't affect me. I was stupid to express myself.

sigpic

Comment

On the random Beatles thing
                              Spoiler:
                              That's probably the one song by a Beatle that I can't like. The music is beautiful but the lyrics seriously depress me for the reasons you stated.

That being said, I do like Lennon, but I don't love him. Although everybody in that time period was kind of confused politically and socially anyway so I can cut him some slack. On a totally different note, Paul is my fave.

And as a whole I love the Beatles. My dad was a fan as a kid and so naturally I grew up with him playing Beatles music on his guitar all the time

Anyway....

"YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

^ I love Paul! A lot! A favourite song would be impossible to determine. I love so many! You have a favourite Beatle?
                                Cool! Paul is my favourite Beatle, too.
                                And fully agree about songs, impossible to determinate.

More than we can ever know.
                                So true...

Their a riot together!
                                And David tweeted this:
                                I didn't say "used to"! Oh, and p.s.You are dead to me.
                                That man is unbelievable!

That's the episode! Thank you!
                                You're welcome.

I need him now more than ever! I'm quite sore from my fall and I need him to make it all better with a laying on of hands. Messages...
                                We are working on it, the doctor is coming soon.

He's so quirky and that makes him so terribly cute! I love his love of chocolate bars...so adorable.
                                Agreed! So adorable guy.

Lovely picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X