No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I say 150 caps? Make that just over 300. A few more for you.

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
    "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
    Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog
    (subsidiaries of DHD: David Hewlett's Domain).

Comment

The story continues. The Shrine spoiler caps.

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:
      "Hewlett states that he is a self proclaimed computer nerd who loves small dark rooms and large computers."
      Member of MAGIC: McKay's A Genius Intergalactic Club and ADB: Adores David's Blog

Comment

OMG! I love these! Thank you so much!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Oh, I just wanna crawl into that bed with him and snuggle up!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by luvmac View Post
            Spoiler:
            I know I was thinking the same thing. He was unresponsive for 9 hours!?! But then he basically woke right up as soon as he got back to Atlantis?!?! Maybe it was the secret mojo of being around Keller.
            I was also confused by the timing and sequence of events at the beginning. After going back and watching it again a couple of times with the closed captions, I think I got a better sense of it . . .
            Spoiler:
            I think John says something like Rodney fell asleep pretty soon after they got into the rescue 'jumper. It took about 9 hours for the water to recede enough for it to be safe to open the wormhole back to Atlantis. When it was safe to return, John sent the rescue 'Jumper on to look for the missing science team, and Sheppard's team returned on foot through the gate (no doubt for the lovely drama of having Ronon carry the woobie limp and blanket-wrapped Rodney into the gateroom). The writers have Woolsey hang a lantern on it by asking Shep why they didn't return in the 'jumper - and John replies that he sent it to look for the missing scientists.

It is therefore implied that they didn't know Rodney was unresponsive until they tried to wake him to leave the 'jumper and walk back through the gate. Prior to that, they thought he was just sleeping in the back of the 'jumper (they probably were enjoying the quiet!). Otherwise, if they'd realized how sick he was, I'm pretty sure they would have gated to somewhere else they could afford to flood, then gated on to Atlantis ASAP.

Meanwhile, the nastly little parasite was busily at work messing with our poor 'lil Rodney's brain.
            Last edited by GateEngineer17; 24 August 2008, 09:30 PM.

Comment

More caps from The Shrine. I don't have to keep saying these are spoilers? And, fair warning, I just cap them, I don't write them.

Spoiler:

Look how Rodney is eating with his left hand, even though he has a pulse ox on his left index finger. I'm right handed and I'd eat those fries with my right hand, even if they were on the left side of my tray. Even more if I had something on my left hand that would get in the way of eating.

Rodney sharing food. He must be sick. Or in love. Is there a difference?

My kind of guy:

Comment

The Shrine caps. David has such an expressive face!

Spoiler:

My kind of guy:

Comment

this man make me crazy, so good actor, the best for me !

i love the caps, his expressive face, amazing. A emmy for him is a minimum !

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

The Shrine
                    Spoiler:
                    That episode just completely killed me. I tear up just thinking about it. I already watched it three times and cried in all three. And my first time around was just a waterfall, that's pretty amazing for me, I barely cry for anything. Hormones helped and the terrible cold I had too.

DH, how are you so awesome?
                    My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
                    Sig and avi by me
                    Spoiler:

Comment

The Shrine caps. David has such an expressive face!

Spoiler:

That he does...that he does. And a lovely face it is too!

Please watch this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7PkhpVL2B8
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

David's comments to GateWorld about the cancellation of Stargate Atlantis.

Also, look for David comments on The Shrine on this week's GateWorld podcast, online Tuesday night.

My kind of guy:

Comment

MGM has Director Andy Mikita talking about The Shrine. Lots of David stuff, of course.

My kind of guy:

Comment

David's comments to GateWorld about the cancellation of Stargate Atlantis.
                            makes me sad, I dont stop being angry since Thursday.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Either I am just having an emotional week (make that year) or something is terribly wrong with me, 'cause I cried reading David's comments on McKay and the cancellation.

I think it just hit me that McKay will be no more soon! Dam it! I will miss him so much (David too but as he is real *g* and around in cyberspace every so often... well you know. )

Whaaaa!

Comment

ALL HAIL RODNEY MCKAY!!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X