Rodney McKay/David Hewlett Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Francesca!!!
    Last edited by starfox; 04 August 2007, 09:27 AM.
    They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
    Spoiler:
    Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by watcher652 View Post
      talked to vincenzo in T.O.sounds like we may be working together shortly! about 1 hour ago from txt

When does David ever rest? He has to fit in the baby and the wedding somewhere! And the new movie. And maybe SciFi will have something to say about that other thing (don't want to jinx it).
      OMG! It would make me so happy if David was to work on Vincenzo (wonder if David ever calls him Vince??) new film, Shadowmaat mentioned it before and I was thinking (and posted) that David would be way too busy but *huh* seems not. *happy dance* Now if this was a Thunk thread I would post a pic...

Comment

I finally uploaded a few pictures of David from Comic Con

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Nice pics tsaxlady!
            My Stargate Art | My LJ | My Fanfics | My Vids | SGA H/C Challenges Comm
            Sig and avi by me
            Spoiler:

Comment

yes very nice
              sigpic
              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Thanks TsaxLady for sharing those yummy DH pics!!

Comment

I call these the "Mckay's deep in thought"

Comment

and I feel like a couple beard of yum pics too

mmmm mmmm mmmm

Comment

Originally posted by cindyz View Post
                      I call these the "Mckay's deep in thought"

Intentional repost.
                      OMG those pictures. I absolutely LOVE them.

I found out half an hour ago, that there will be 6 scollarships for pilots this year (that's the usuall number) and also 3 for Maintenance engineers. I'm going to apply for both of them.
                      I'm soo excited!!

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Hey, thunkers! Just running in to drop off some pix of David from Comic Con... I know I lag, unlike tsaxlady but better late than never.

Spoiler:

He even got some Amanda lovin' ... 'cause he's such a cut up and made her laugh

Comment

Last two... well, three... I'll include the one of him, Amanda and Joe Malozzi taking pictures of us

Later, peeps! Gotta hit the hay.

Comment

*hyperventilates*

DAVID!! GIMME!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Great photos *drool*....Thanks for them. Exactly what I need in the morning.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Lovely pictures Klenotka and Neelan_Liquor
                                Spoiler for size:
                                Spoiler:

"What makes life worth living is knowing that one day you'll wake up and find the person that makes you happier than anything in the whole world. So don't ever lose hope and give up, everything turns out okay and the good guy always wins."

Comment

Working...
                                X