Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little Sparky "pick-me-up".....

Spoiler:

E - I don't know, John. Some days I feel like the IOA have their heads squarely up their asses. It's enough to wear a person down.

J - Stay strong Elizabeth. Um, I have something that might cheer you up, but we're going to need to go to a less public space for me to give it to you.
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      *hugs* sorry to hear about your yucky day...
      and I hear you...I'm ready for bed and it's only 12:30 PM here....

Spoiler:
      Tell me about it. I just got back from shopping (I accidentally typed shipping. OMG) and am exhausted. No time for a nap for I have online shopping to do.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Tell me about it. I just got back from shopping (I accidentally typed shipping. OMG) and am exhausted. No time for a nap for I have online shopping to do.
        I've got a little one with an ear infection (rough night last night, trip to doc today) and he was nice enough to share the cold he got with it with me...isn't that sweet? I'm so ready for bed...
        (and lol I type thunk for think all the time...)
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

I've got a little one with an ear infection (rough night last night, trip to doc today) and he was nice enough to share the cold he got with it with me...isn't that sweet? I'm so ready for bed...
          (and lol I type thunk for think all the time...)
          You poor baby. I was lucky in that my kid almost never got sick. And I'm thoroughly sick of Amazon. Time for a break.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            You poor baby. I was lucky in that my kid almost never got sick. And I'm thoroughly sick of Amazon. Time for a break.
            Random OT
            Spoiler:
            my youngest was born six weeks early and was a c-section and had pneumonia 4 times before he was 1 1/2 (it's common for both preemies and c-section babies to have breathing problems...he had the double whammy)...and choronic ear infections. not that he lets him slow him down...

*kicks Amazon*
            another shippy pic (sorry, I'm not so good at pic fics yet...so you just get a pic - and the promise of a nice Sparky!smut fic that I'm in the process of writing)
            Spoiler:
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when....

1. We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when someone posts a pic with ice sculpure and we all see Sparky in it.
              2. .....when I see my boss and I wonder what he would think if I give him a hug.
              3. when every new song I hear turns into a Sparky fanmix in my head...
              4. When I look in a catalog at this year's collection of UGG boots and imagine John getting Elizabeth a pair of them for Christmas...
              5. When your XBOX gamer tag is Sparky4evr...
              6. When upon receiving your free copy of SIMS3, your first thought is "Oh, I can make Elizabeth and John and make them fall in love, get married and make Sparky bebbies!"
              7. When you write oodles of fanfiction fixing the mess on the show so that you can get John and Elizabeth together.
              8. When 98.9% of your sketchbook is filled with drawings of either Sparky or their kids.
              9. When you buy the John and Elizabeth action figures just to put them in... 'compromising positions.'
              10. When the majority of your conversations with your friends inevitably mention Sparky in some form or another
              11. When you look on various websites for mixed drinks for a "Sparky" cocktail. And find one.
              12. when you see the words sparky or John and Elizabeth in the same sentence.
              13. When you are reading a book about firetrucks to your kids and can't help but grin like an idiot when you read that the fire dog's name is...yup...you guessed it...SPARKY!

14. When you name one of your hair colour mixes "Sparky Red".

And I'm ready for bed, too...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

when i was a baby i had my adenoids(Spell check) removed and to this day i have no idea what those are.
                Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 01 December 2009, 10:34 AM.

Comment

It was a big mistake to do a nap. I'm awake and excited now and it's almost time to go to bed.lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    when i was a baby i had my adenoids(Spell check) removed and to this day i have no idea what those are.
                    they're in your throat, by your tonsils. they're supposed to trap bacteria and stop you from getting sick but they don't always do that...i had both my adenoids and tonsils removed when I was nine; it was the only thing that finally stopped my chronic ear infections.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      It was a big mistake to do a nap. I'm awake and excited now and it's almost time to go to bed.lol
                      tell ya what, you come here and hang out with the kids and I'll head to bed for you!
                      sigpic

Comment

i have a 5 year old step nephew and personally i rather listen to rodney babble then listen to that kid.

Comment

they're in your throat, by your tonsils. they're supposed to trap bacteria and stop you from getting sick but they don't always do that...i had both my adenoids and tonsils removed when I was nine; it was the only thing that finally stopped my chronic ear infections.
                          thanks. speaking of tonsils. i was at my dentist a few months back and he said that i could live with my wisdom teeth in.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            thanks. speaking of tonsils. i was at my dentist a few months back and he said that i could live with my wisdom teeth in.
                            You are lucky. My dentist removed two wisdom teeth in his cabinet. I have to add he's also a surgeon and not a raving lunatic with a pincer. lol
                            It didn't hurt me but I looked like a hamster during a week.
                            For my tonsils, I almost have them removed because I had many sore throats(angina or pharyngitis). I kept my tonsils because no more sore throats...for the moment.

tell ya what, you come here and hang out with the kids and I'll head to bed for you!
                            I'm ready. I would love to see your kids. Can I put them on a closet if they make too much noise?lol
                            sigpic

Comment

probie, sure...what do you think i do?!
                              sigpic

Comment

probie, sure...what do you think i do?!
                                It was my only condition. Where do I sign?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X