No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yikes! I don't want to know how bad it is for SG-1, do I?
    Probably not, no. XD As just one snapshot, Mitchell's fiancee and unborn child vanished a little while ago, and left all her things lying around. It's further complicated because things can appear from canon, too. Like Michael's lab equipment, or Sam's death cert from Last Man.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
      Oh...right...silly me, what was I thinking!? I always act like that with my friends.

Or your brother, right?

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      I can see the faces of my mommy and daddy.
      Love the ice sparky pic

We can start a new game thanks to you. The name of this game "We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when...."lol

1/We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when someone posts a pic with ice sculpure and we all see Sparky in it.
      2/.....when I see my boss and I wonder what he would think if I give him a hug.
      Hee hee...i like this game. Let's see...

3/ when every new song I hear turns into a Sparky fanmix in my head...
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

A post to see if my sig (made by drew) works.
        It's useless, I know.lol

Glad you like my game.

Time to sleep. Bye
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Aww, thanks. And you can't even see Hubby's cowboy hat and thankfully much of my face.

And on the hug. That is totally the way you welcome an employee back to the place of business. LOL In SGU she would have dragged him off to a storage closet and everybody would love it.
          *cackles*

I still can't believe SGU actually made closet!sex canon. *sighs*

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
          Probably not, no. XD As just one snapshot, Mitchell's fiancee and unborn child vanished a little while ago, and left all her things lying around. It's further complicated because things can appear from canon, too. Like Michael's lab equipment, or Sam's death cert from Last Man.
          *headdesk* Gah! Oh, that's bad! Poor Cam...

Oooh, new game!

We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when....

1. We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when someone posts a pic with ice sculpure and we all see Sparky in it.
          2. .....when I see my boss and I wonder what he would think if I give him a hug.
          3. when every new song I hear turns into a Sparky fanmix in my head...

4. When I look in a catalog at this year's collection of UGG boots and imagine John getting Elizabeth a pair of them for Christmas...

Oh, and nighty-night, Probie! Pleasant Sparky dreams!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*headdesk* Gah! Oh, that's bad! Poor Cam...
            Yeah. He's taking it pretty hard. It's the second time he's fallen for someone on the island and been burned badly. But Vala hugged him and made him pie. Elizabeth...sprained her ankle. She's seriously not done much since SHep and Carson left. It's kind of sad!

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
              If you've never seen it, here the the video where BW talks about why Dr. Weir was in charge of Atlantis and also how great Torri was in the role:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvJLMdTJm4U

After watching, feel free to and head for the nearest drink.
              All I can say is: What Happened?!!!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              Hiya. *waves*

Made a snurchable christmas siggie.
              http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...SparkyXMas.jpg

*winks*
              Ooo, Christmas pretties! Lovely.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              I can't wait for your fic! I've got to keep working on Sparky Santa, but I'm knee deep in Testament (and loving it!!). Weird for me to be stuck between two fics I want to work on. Generally I'm having a hard time finding motivation to write one.

I liked Woolsey too. I think it's because they turned him sympathetic in Misbegotten...in all honesty he was their ally at the end. And he's hysterical in The Return.

I don't think any Sparky was every officially 'scripted'. I think the boys who wrote it were clueless as to how it would look on-screen. In my fictitious mind it's something like:

Spoiler:

<space>
              LOL! Oh, Eri I love that! So true!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Please allow me a short OT report. Even in the ICE sculpture show, I found a bit of Sparky. It was freezing in there and by the time we got out I couldn't feel my fingers. We don't always match. They gave us giant parkas to wear.

Spoiler:
              Squee! Sparky is everywhere!

Nice new sig, Probie!

---

1. We are officially obsessed with John/Elizabeth when someone posts a pic with ice sculpure and we all see Sparky in it.
              2. .....when I see my boss and I wonder what he would think if I give him a hug.
              4. When I look in a catalog at this year's collection of UGG boots and imagine John getting Elizabeth a pair of them for Christmas...

5. When your XBOX gamer tag is Sparky4evr...
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                Nice new sig, Probie!
                I made that!

---

6. When upon receiving your free copy of SIMS3, your first thought is "Oh, I can make Elizabeth and John and make them fall in love, get married and make Sparky bebbies!"
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah. He's taking it pretty hard. It's the second time he's fallen for someone on the island and been burned badly. But Vala hugged him and made him pie. Elizabeth...sprained her ankle. She's seriously not done much since SHep and Carson left. It's kind of sad!
                  Vala and pie. What more do you need?

Poor Lizzie!

All I can say is: What Happened?!!!
                  Apparently, they're not into real strong and intelligent women, only caricatures. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

LOL at the XBOX gamer tag!

6. When upon receiving your free copy of SIMS3, your first thought is "Oh, I can make Elizabeth and John and make them fall in love, get married and make Sparky bebbies!"

7. When you write oodles of fanfiction fixing the mess on the show so that you can get John and Elizabeth together.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Poor Lizzie!
                    Nothin', that's what And there will be magic mistletoe next month.

Yes! But the Michael story should prove interesting, at least. He'll actually think he's Tripp, not Michael. So they'll both be a bit blindsided by the truth.

Comment

Nothin', that's what And there will be magic mistletoe next month.
                      Whoo hoo!

Yes! But the Michael story should prove interesting, at least. He'll actually think he's Tripp, not Michael. So they'll both be a bit blindsided by the truth.
                      *cackles* Oh, that's comedy! And tragedy. I love it!

Comment

Whoo hoo!
                        Fingers crossed

*cackles* Oh, that's comedy! And tragedy. I love it!
                        Yes! We wanted a romantic comedy plot. And now there's no Sheppard to tell her she's out of her mind (or distract her...)

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          I made that!
                          I know! You did a great job.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Poor Lizzie!

Apparently, they're not into real strong and intelligent women, only caricatures. That's the only explanation I can come up with.
                          *sigh* That's kinda sad...

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          LOL at the XBOX gamer tag!
                          Yeah... I can't help myself! That's all I could think of!

---

7. When you write oodles of fanfiction fixing the mess on the show so that you can get John and Elizabeth together.

8. When 98.9% of your sketchbook is filled with drawings of either Sparky or their kids.
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Fingers crossed
                            *insane giggles*

Yes! We wanted a romantic comedy plot. And now there's no Sheppard to tell her she's out of her mind (or distract her...)
                            Gah!

Yeah... I can't help myself! That's all I could think of!
                            Hah! Sounds like me naming my new computer Atlantis... with my external hard drive named Sparky and my printer Daedalus. I kid you not. Why yes, I am insane, why do you ask?

8. When 98.9% of your sketchbook is filled with drawings of either Sparky or their kids.

9. When you buy the John and Elizabeth action figures just to put them in... 'compromising positions.'

Comment

*insane giggles*
                              Yess. I just got the news that all three RPs I have Cam in will be getting magic mistletoe. Only one for Elizabeth so far, though. I may have to fix this.

Gah!
                              Shame on John!

Comment

Yess. I just got the news that all three RPs I have Cam in will be getting magic mistletoe. Only one for Elizabeth so far, though. I may have to fix this.
                                Yes! Fix it, fix it! Lizzie needs some Christmas happiness.

Shame on John!
                                Yeah, Lizzie needs to spank him!

Comment

Working...
                                X