• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Wicked!

*snorts* Yeah, pretty much.
    Spoiler:
    Sad, isn't it, that he couldn't even stick up for her, then this past year at Comic Con, he's all 'look at the cool strong intelligent women we have on SGU' and they're really... not. I wonder when he's going to start dropping the women on Universe like hot potatoes just like he did with Weir.

who didn't stuck up for who at CC?

Comment

*snorts* Yeah, pretty much.
      Spoiler:
      Sad, isn't it, that he couldn't even stick up for her, then this past year at Comic Con, he's all 'look at the cool strong intelligent women we have on SGU' and they're really... not. I wonder when he's going to start dropping the women on Universe like hot potatoes just like he did with Weir.
      Yep.
      Spoiler:
      They really could have done wonders with Carter vs McShweir (I still think it needed to be Carter in charge of the Apollo in FS/Adrift/Lifeline), and just didn't
      But we could continue that discussion ad infinitum
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        Yep.
        Spoiler:
        They really could have done wonders with Carter vs McShweir (I still think it needed to be Carter in charge of the Apollo in FS/Adrift/Lifeline), and just didn't
        i remember them before they decided to put Carter as the commander of atlantis they were going to make her a ship commander. let me see if i can find the article.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          who didn't stuck up for who at CC?
          Go back and read the comment I was responding to.

Yep.
          Spoiler:
          Having Carter come in as commander of the Apollo and running over Weir like Ellis had would've been far more interesting, given their history with the way that Carter and Weir had tangled before when Weir had been in charge of Stargate Command in SG-1.

Ad infinitum, indeed.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Meh

Spoiler:

E: Seriously Colonel, stop using the Deadalus to spy on us. Just because we often get lost in uninhabited sections of the city doesn't mean we need rescuing. If this persists, I'll get John to shoot you again, coz that's always fun to watch
            sigpic

Comment

Meh

Spoiler:
              [ATTACH]9239[/ATTACH]
              E: Seriously Colonel, stop using the Deadalus to spy on us. Just because we often get lost in uninhabited sections of the city doesn't mean we need rescuing. If this persists, I'll get John to shoot you again, coz that's always fun to watch
              Ahahahah! And just think of the ticket and popcorn sales to people watching John go after Caldwell with the taser again! They can use it to finance the expedition! The IOA would be thrilled!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oooohh, that's wicked! Badass!Lizzie is awesome. Bet that made an impression on Ronon.
                He was impressed Carson was less so, when he had to stitch it up. Elizabeth adjusting to having her team and vice versa were some pretty awesome threads to play through, though.

I've another with Franibeth, in an AU where her Replicators got to do their research anyway, and maintain communications with Atlantis...but it's rare that I get to play a single-fandom RP with Elizabeth.

Awww! Don't they realize just how much damn fun Sparky can be?
                I think they're in denial They always say "John and Elizabeth's threads are so incredible! We must have them interact more!" but they miss out on the shippy!

Comment

i couldn't find the article i was referring to but i'll keep looking for it.

Comment

Has no one ever asked what John was going to say in 38 minutes?

Over halfway through Casualties of War! Elizabeth is awesome in it

Comment

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
                      He was impressed Carson was less so, when he had to stitch it up. Elizabeth adjusting to having her team and vice versa were some pretty awesome threads to play through, though.

I've another with Franibeth, in an AU where her Replicators got to do their research anyway, and maintain communications with Atlantis...but it's rare that I get to play a single-fandom RP with Elizabeth.
                      *snickers* I'll bet Carson gave her a stern talking-to...

The RPs sound pretty awesome, though. I've done a bit of table-top and live action games, but never forum/email games. Interesting stuff.

I think they're in denial They always say "John and Elizabeth's threads are so incredible! We must have them interact more!" but they miss out on the shippy!
                      Gah! *headdesk*

Comment

Has no one ever asked what John was going to say in 38 minutes?

Over halfway through Casualties of War! Elizabeth is awesome in it
                        Ohhh, lots of fans have been wondering about that one... Hmm, whoever's the next to see Joe Flanigan at a convention should ask him that!

I really need to reread CoW... heck, all of the Atlantis novels (or at least, the ones I liked). That one is the only one where we get to see Elizabeth fully in her element as diplomatic badass extraordinaire, and I really liked it.

Comment

Carson and Elizabeth were lovely. Carson suggested she put in a balcony to overlook the tropic island they were stranded on, so she could feel better at home, and she tried to choke down the cake Keller made for him on his 40th birthday--because she was very happy to see him make it to 40.

I've done live action/tabletop/forum/LJ RPG. NEVER have I found a shippy Shep, though, except for the one time I played Sam. Drat it all. Still, John and Elizabeth have their moments anyway, even in their canon sparkage. Such as when they first reunited, and John was recovering from a tiger...claw xD When Teyla vanished, or when John had to dig up some of Elizabeth's supplies from Atlantis' storage for her.

Comment

I know the two of these are mutually exclusive

Spoiler:

No, sir, I don't think that will help get the bug off

Carson did say try everything *moans*

Spoiler:

You know, only my neck is injured Elizabeth, and I'm already on a bed....

Believe me John, you'll need to be in tip top condition before we give that a go, else you'll be back on that bed before you can blink
                            sigpic

Comment

Someone should! Especially if it earns another surprise!pounce kiss.

Now I want to know which other novels I should check out, an which to avoid XD I'm taking notes for when Elizabeth might actually need to mediate or lead tings (So far, she's just been there as moral support and coffee-supplier.)

Comment

Ohhh, lots of fans have been wondering about that one... Hmm, whoever's the next to see Joe Flanigan at a convention should ask him that!
                                He'll probably be really coy and say something like 'what shampoo do you use, coz I can never get my hair to do that'

I really need to reread CoW... heck, all of the Atlantis novels (or at least, the ones I liked). That one is the only one where we get to see Elizabeth fully in her element as diplomatic badass extraordinaire, and I really liked it.
                                Sounds promising. I'll read it eventually. Not today though, time to sign out
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X