• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving, Sparkies!!! *runs in and gives hugs all around*
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

happy thanksgiving Guys!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving! Time for the Sparky Family to feast!

And of course, let us not forget poor Joe Flanigan, who just can't bring himself to eat turkey...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        You are correct. But the debate at the time was long and heated about whether he sent her away. John's reputation took a big hit and it was amazing how many fans thought he actually slept with her. Same with Chaya and Larrin. Mara was pretty much a given but he had at least gotten to know her and thought he was stuck there. Some of the same fans who now love SGU were calling him ShepH0r and worse. The double standard is very puzzling.

Oh and also none of TPTB got upset that it was character/actor bashing.

You meant Teer, right?

But yeah, geeze! What is up with bashing Sheppard over the supposed Shep!whore stuff when we don't even know for sure if he slept with any of them except perhaps one, and yet not having a problem with the same kind of behavior on SGU? Argh.

Originally posted by Yusagi View Post
        Turkey Turkey day!

Most PTB tend to only care when it's their favorite characters getting bashed. I suppose one could say that it's expected of the characters in SGU, whereas Sheppard's Kirking was somewhat out of place in Atlantis.

But, on the subject of Shep and SGU, the mindless coupling could work for Sparky, too There could be more scenes with them? Since SGU canonized storage closet sex anyway :3
        *snickers*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

probie they did it again Last night (Nov. 25th) under the category cancelled 2009 tv shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            probie they did it again Last night (Nov. 25th) under the category cancelled 2009 tv shows.
            Yes I understand. Stargate mentionned Jeopardy so this game did the same.
            I hope they found the answer last night.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I checked that Jeopardy archive site and they've got the players' list for last night's show up, but still no questions... maybe tomorrow.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

or tonite sk and when u do find out pm me with the site.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  or tonite sk and when u do find out pm me with the site.
                  I already posted the link on the previous page, so you can easily check for yourself whenever you like.

*back to cooking*

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to disturb any discussions that are going on now, but I only want to say HAPPY SPARKY THANSGIVING!!! I just got back from visiting my relatives that I have not seen in a long while. Anyway I want to wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving and hope you all have a wonderful time with visiting your family and friends

Comment

In case anyone is interested in the upcoming SGA books, this author indicates that she is interested in continuing Elizabeth's story in future books.

It looks like this series will be considered canon, unlike the novels that have come previously.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

That kind of sounds like they are finishing or at least continuing the story of the characters in books. So if its cannon then it sounds like they've forgotten about the theoretical movie.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

*waves to M-CharmedAlantian* Happy Thanksgiving!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            In case anyone is interested in the upcoming SGA books, this author indicates that she is interested in continuing Elizabeth's story in future books.

It looks like this series will be considered canon, unlike the novels that have come previously.
                            Or at least, canon until the movie comes out... she mentioned how that's happened before in other fandoms like Star Trek.

Still, she sounds pretty positive about wanting to get some resolution for Elizabeth and developing all of the female characters, so that's good for everyone who's been annoyed with how the ladies have gotten wallpapered on the series. It should be interesting to see how this Legacy series plays out.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            That kind of sounds like they are finishing or at least continuing the story of the characters in books. So if its cannon then it sounds like they've forgotten about the theoretical movie.
                            Or at least, Fandy is interested in moving forward in response to continued fan interest and would rather strike while the iron is hot instead of waiting for TPTW to get on with the movie.

Hmm, that reminds me, I should probably put her on my flist so I can keep up with any updates...

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              But yeah, geeze! What is up with bashing Sheppard over the supposed Shep!whore stuff when we don't even know for sure if he slept with any of them except perhaps one, and yet not having a problem with the same kind of behavior on SGU? Argh.
                              Ha! Wanna bet that, if they saw more of (semi) nekkid Sheppard they wouldn't complain much?
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                                Ha! Wanna bet that, if they saw more of (semi) nekkid Sheppard they wouldn't complain much?
                                Oh, no, they wouldn't complain at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X