Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    It is over chick!!! Sorry!
    yeah...it was over pretty much as soon as I posted that...
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
      didn't joe flanigan get his face printed on a 1 dollar bill.
      Yeah, a fan did it for him. He carries it in his pocket and was flashing it around at a con. He's so proud. LOL

And I made my new wallie into a sig. Though I don't seem to be able to get away from the angst.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

you gotta wonder. Dr. Jackson keeps a photo of Sha're in his quarters do u think Colonel Sheppard does the same? keep a picture of elizabeth in his quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Yeah, a fan did it for him. He carries it in his pocket and was flashing it around at a con. He's so proud. LOL

And I made my new wallie into a sig. Though I don't seem to be able to get away from the angst.
          i like the new wallie. and how many people can say that they have their face on a dollar bill?

Comment

WOW!!!!! I can't wait tomorrow to say: I SPENT THE MOST FABULOUS NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!! I LOVE MUSE!!!!! It was awesome, fantastic and...I lost my voice and I'm excited.lol

And I can't wait tomorrow to say:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR 90,000 POSTS

A song for my actual state:
            "Heaven, I'm in Heaven,
            And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak;
            And I seem to find the happiness I seek"
            We can add this one on the Sparky songs list: Cheek to Cheek-Fred Astaire.

I'm sure I missed a lot of things. I have 4 pages to read. For a ship that wasn't supposed to exist, it's excellent!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

and how many people can say that they have their face on a dollar bill?
              George Washington can Of course you people are crazy for having such a thing in the first place. Coins are so much more reasonable!

Going to bed now. Boring Science Day tomorrow. Nighty Sparkies!

@SR: Angst can be addictive. Although I only like it when it has a happy ending!

NCIS OT
              Spoiler:
              Why do they always kill the characters I like best? Not that I watch regularly, but I liked Jenny.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

*squees and hugs Probie*

Nighty-night, Fionnait! Pleasant Sparky dreams!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Sparky's made for angst, I guess.

you gotta wonder. Dr. Jackson keeps a photo of Sha're in his quarters do u think Colonel Sheppard does the same? keep a picture of elizabeth in his quarters.
                I do. He probably keeps it hidden in a dresser so others don't see it, but he totally does. And he's got another picture of her in a pocket on his tac vest so he can take her with him when he goes on a mission.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

does anyone on the atlantis expedition really know how much Elizabeth Means to John? Really?

Comment

and to solidify my place as true Sparky Shipper. here's a little something i came up with on the spot.

Look all I'm asking is a quick trip.
                    :woolsey: The Answer is still no Colonel. You Don't Even know if she'll be alive after what happened.

I OWE HER THIS! She was able to give me back my life. and I owe her.
                    :woolsey: look whatever dr. weir may have done for you is none of my concern and plus it's against the IOA Regulations.
                    The IOA Can go to hell
                    (Sheppard walks off)
                    :woolsey: COLONEL!

(a few moments later)

you sure woolsey gave the Okay for this.
                    no but i owe her this rodney.
                    i know john
                    let's go get dr. weir back
                    now your talking.

okay it's not as good as it was in my mind but i'll work on it.
                    Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 22 November 2009, 03:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                      Exactly! A frozen nanite based popsicle doesn't equal dead in the world of Stargate, and I'm saying they need to go back for her because her story isn't over and we know John wants to do this:

Spoiler:
                      <space>
                      Squee! Heehee. That's exactly what he wants to do! *more squee for Sparky babies*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Sparky's made for angst, I guess.
                      Yeah... but I suppose better angst than nothing at all!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      I do. He probably keeps it hidden in a dresser so others don't see it, but he totally does. And he's got another picture of her in a pocket on his tac vest so he can take her with him when he goes on a mission.
                      *cries*
                      sigpic
                      Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

and to solidify my place as true Sparky Shipper. here's a little something i came up with on the spot.

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19061
                        sheppard: Look i'm all asking is a quick trip.
                        :woolsey: The Answer is still no Colonel. You Don't Even know if she'll be alive after what happened.

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19060
                        I OWE THIS! She was able to give me back my life. and I owe her.
                        :woolsey: look whatever dr. weir may have done for you is none of my concern and plus it's against the IOA Regulations.
                        The IOA Can go to hell
                        (Sheppard walks off)
                        :woolsey: COLONEL!

(a few moments later)

http://forum.gateworld.net/picture.p...ictureid=19059
                        you sure woolsey gave the Okay for this.
                        no but i owe her this rodney.
                        i know john
                        let's go get dr. weir back
                        now your talking.

okay it's not as good as it was in my mind but i'll work on it.
                        Hey, very nice! You picked good pictures to use.
                        sigpic
                        Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

thanks erin

Comment

How 'bout this:

Spoiler:

He misses her...

Comment

Originally posted by LtCdrFlygirl View Post
                              How 'bout this:

Spoiler:

He misses her...
                              are they supposed to be married in the one with her in that dress holding the flowers and her touching his shoulder?

Comment

also how does one do a pic song?

Comment

Working...
                                X