Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l228/abracahpocus/Atlantis/Sparky/jshep330.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...nstinct233.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...eppard20ii.jpg
    Thanks Pocus! Awesome pretties!
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Hellooooo

anyone else here? I don't want to make the big post because that fun should go to a regular poster.
      sigpic

Comment

Hellooooo

anyone else here? I don't want to make the big post because that fun should go to a regular poster.
        I am...should I double post? I have a good pic...

Ah, what the heck. Let's get to 90,000

Comment

Watching Siege 2 and just watched

You fill in the lines because we all know them!
          sigpic

Comment

ACK!!! I made the 90000th post!!!! Well at least it was a great Sparky moment even if I didn't want to be the one who made the post!!
            sigpic

Comment

Happy 90,000 SPARKIES!!

John and Elizabeth say thank you for your support over the years. Despite the on screen ship being torn apart for years now, they still have the love and support of their shippers and an incredible fan base! How's that for amazing!

Way to go Sparkies!!!

Comment

We did it!

HAPPY 90,000 POSTS, SPARKIES!!!!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Mint cake to celebrate

sigpic

Comment

ACK!!! I made the 90000th post!!!! Well at least it was a great Sparky moment even if I didn't want to be the one who made the post!!
                    You picked one of the most PERFECT Sparky moments! Thanks!

Comment

*squees* That is a lovely cake, Pocus! And juicy picspams, too!
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have a big offering to celebrate. First my new wallie:

Spoiler:

It's from this song: Need You Now which I will add to our list.

1. Better days - Bruce Springsteen
                        2. Girl from the North Country - Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash
                        3. Bubbly by Colbie Caillat
                        4. I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes by Dierks Bentley
                        5. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
                        6. Fly Me To The Moon-Frank Sinatra
                        7. Come What May - Ewan McGregor and Nicole Kidman (Moulin Rouge Soundtrack)
                        8. I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
                        9. There you'll be - Faith Hill.
                        10. Something to Talk About - Bonnie Raitt
                        11. Wink and a Smile - Harry Connick Jr
                        12. Black Roses Red - Alana Grace
                        13. Things - Dean Martin and Nancy Sinatra
                        14. Between the Lines - Sara Bareilles
                        15. I Will Find You - Clannad
                        16. Never Alone - Barlow Girl
                        17. Broken- Seether feat. Amy Le
                        18. Poison by Alice Cooper
                        19. Nothing Else Matters- Metalica
                        20. Let's Make Love - Faith Hill w/ Tim McGraw
                        21. In A Lifetime- Clannad, featuring Bono
                        22. In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
                        23. Sarai qui - Sarah Brightman and Allesandro Safina
                        24. Life is Hard - Bob Dylan
                        25. Underneath Your Clothes - Shakira
                        26. Black Dog - Led Zepplin
                        27. Not Fade Away - Buddy Holly
                        28. Need You Now - Lady Antebellum
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yay!!! We did it!!!!

(sorry I kinda left you hanging Eri...I was trying to post on LJ and had a kid chirping in my ear... To answer your question...um...my fave Sparky ep? um...I dunno...I have to go back and watch 'em all again I guess...*sigh* the sacrifices I make! )

ETA: SR....great wallie!
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm off! So glad I got to see the rollover! Congrats again Sparkies! Have a good afternoon!

Comment

Yeah! Congrats Sparkies on 90 000!

Red Sparky Elephants forever!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k248/andrewsmommy47/Stargate/sga_3x12_4576.jpg
                              *lol* Elizabeth fainted from the excitement!

Watching Siege 2 and just watched

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/siege418.jpg

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...e/siege420.jpg

You fill in the lines because we all know them!
                              Such a pretty picspam before end now these, I think no-one will begrudge you making the big post

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

SR, I love the new wallie, it's so sweetly angsty! *pets John*

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                Yeah! Congrats Sparkies on 90 000!

Red Sparky Elephants forever!
                                Ahahahah!

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                                *lol* Elizabeth fainted from the excitement!
                                Hah! I love that! And you just know John does, too... since now he gets to snuggle with Lizzie in the infirmary.

Comment

Working...
                                X