Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Tomatoes... the weapon of choice for the Red Sparky Elephant Brigade!

Heh, I think we found our fun thing for the 90,000 post celebration...
    I'll just blind them with my Sparky Red Hair that does not want to turn a little green. Not even for Christmas.

More OT
    Spoiler:
    Maybe I should look into extensions?

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
      Okay, I couldn't help myself. I really couldn't. So... ahem. Yeah...
      *dances* That's SO PERFECT! I LOVE IT!

I love Alien. Such a great horror film.

It's very wet here. And cold. And my dogs lost to Kentucky. That's like a whole new level of low, despite the UK quarterback being pretty good.

Stupid bulldawgs.

Our mascot died earlier this week, too. It's just not been a red and black week.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

It's very wet here. And cold. And my dogs lost to Kentucky. That's like a whole new level of low, despite the UK quarterback being pretty good.

Stupid bulldawgs.

Our mascot died earlier this week, too. It's just not been a red and black week.
        *hugs* It's been a bad week for your red and black, hasn't it?

If it's any consolation, I'm watching the Steeler game and we let KC score in the first like minute and a half....I might end up just having a season 2 instead of watching the game...*sigh*
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
          I'll just blind them with my Sparky Red Hair that does not want to turn a little green. Not even for Christmas.

More OT
          Spoiler:
          Yeah red heads!!!!!! I agree with SR we need more red heads.

Stupid bulldawgs.

Sorry about the dawgs. I'm a dog guy, I grew up with them my whole life. UGA is the most recognizable mascot in college sports.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
          Okay, I couldn't help myself. I really couldn't. So... ahem. Yeah...
          snip snip for space
          Cool art work, to bad TPTW put blinders on.
          "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Stupid bulldawgs.

Oh no! So sorry about both losses. And I forgot to say congrats to those who won. I can't believe football season is almost over. It's too shoooorrrrttt!
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              *hugs* It's been a bad week for your red and black, hasn't it?

If it's any consolation, I'm watching the Steeler game and we let KC score in the first like minute and a half....I might end up just having a season 2 instead of watching the game...*sigh*
              Thanks for the hugs. It really has.

I forgot NFL was on. I think I'll go home and watch that.

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
              Yeah red heads!!!!!! I agree with SR we need more red heads.

Sorry about the dawgs. I'm a dog guy, I grew up with them my whole life. UGA is the most recognizable mascot in college sports.

Cool art work, to bad TPTW put blinders on.
              Yeah, it was kinda strange his death made CNN and major headlines. I guess he is recognizable.

I'm am TOTES a UT fan next week, by the way. I hope you all bury the 'Cats.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              Oh no! So sorry about both losses. And I forgot to say congrats to those who won. I can't believe football season is almost over. It's too shoooorrrrttt!
              I KNOW! The sad part is, all of us at my office have been SO STRESSED over this season (we added an SEC package to our roster of games and it's been ten times busier and more stressful) that we're all kinda wishing it was OVER.

Which is sad, sad, sad for a bunch of sports fans. I think we'll enjoy January-February's NFL line-up, since we don't do pro stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

More OT
                Spoiler:
                *cackles* Blind 'em with RED! I love it!

OTness...
                Spoiler:
                Hmm, extensions would definitely do it, I think.

Stupid bulldawgs.

Eeep! *huggles Eri*

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                It's way too short! *pouts*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooo...we have like 12 posts to go and 11 people on! Let's do this! 1 minute to 90,000!

I LOVE SPARKY!!!

Comment

My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay...maybe more than a minute, but I'd still like to see the rollover! *waves flag*

Comment

I stumbled across a cute fic the other night...I was looking for some fluff...
                        Conquering Insomnia by Alternate Ego
                        sigpic

Comment

Gah! I'm going to have to go soon and I'm going to miss it! Drew, wanna quick post for a second?

What's your favorite Sparky episode?

Comment

*pops in to help post count*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X